• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Exitium Academy For The Supernatural and Mythological

Chris shrugged and said,"It's only a potato with some salt..." he then ate some of the chips and took a swig from his soda and murmured,"Your loss."

" Who need chips when you have B- blood, its the best" she noticed that she hadn't done her nails in a long time, she got up and went over and grabbed her manicure set. She sat back down and started looking at the different colors

"Talk about stereotypes..." muttered Chris as he ate the rest of the chips. He then saw the manicure set and said,"Are you seriously gonna paint your nails during a movie?" He then shook his head as he took another snack off the ground, some basic fruit chews, and began to eat them.

" I've seen this movie before, plus the best part doesn't start for another 10 minutes " it didn't take her long to finish her nails, she sat there and focused on the TV

Chris shrugged as he grabbed a fruit chew and offered it to Vanna "You just chew this one until it disappears, it tastes like a orange...maybe a bit sweeter." he said trying to get her to try it.

knowing that he wouldn't give up she took it, she looked at it a little skeptical, but tried it, it tasted really weird. "weird"

Chris smiled and said,"See? It didn't kill you, there are other ways to eat aside from drinking blood...including mine!" He then popped one into his mouth and said,"There's things like meat, vegetables, and other things."

" How old do you think I am Chris" she didn't turn to look at him but watched the gruesome scene on the TV

Chris shrugged and said,"200?...going 300?" He shrugged and murmured,"How do you tell?"

" I'm not that old yet, I'm only 119" she kept her eyes on the TV " I had an exorcism performed on me once, back in the 1930's, it lasted a whole week, i just ended up faking my own death" normally when she told people that they would leave, so she wouldn't be surprised if he left too

Chris looked at Vanna for a moment, but suddenly started laughing before saying,"Who knows, maybe the wrote this movie after you." He continued laughing as he took a few more swigs from his soda and said,"That'd be amazing, I'm friends with the crazy exorcist girl!"

" Maybe, but I never looked like that" she started laughing "just because a young girl kills 20 men in two days apparently means that she is possessed by a demon"

"Hey, I'd probably think that too." Said Chris with honesty in his tone. He then thought to himself a little and said,"Do you need blood to like...survive? Or is it the only thing you know that you can get protein from?" He then opened another candy bar and began to eat away at it.

"yeah, I'm one of the last like "old fashion" vampires left, some of the newer types can survive on human food, but I can't. Plus I was never allowed to eat human food anyways, so that little orange thing was the first thing I've eaten in 102 years" she went over to one of her bags and handed him a paper " I was supposed to travel on the Titanic, but something came and so we didn't end up going" she sat back down

Chris stared at the paper and said with utter amazement,"Wow, you could of died in the titanic. It was supposed to be unsinkable and one of the safest boats of it's time but the ship sunk and hundreds died." Chris then smiled a little and said,"Well, it's a good thing you didn't get on it, and also you should try people food more often instead of trying people." He then tapped the pile of snacks with his foot and said,"You never know what you might like, and they're all garlic free!"

" I don't think I would have died, and blood is probably the best thing for me especially at my age. I only kill bad people like killers or people that come to us and they want to die or if they just find out" she grabbed one of her boxes and started looking through some more stuff

Chris shrugged,"You never know, maybe you'll learn to adapt to eating normal food instead of people." He then grabbed the snack pile and pulled it close to himself before digging through it and pulling out more fruit chews and saying,"Although eating nothing but these might just give you a sugar rush."

"yeah that probably wouldn't be a good thing, a vampire on a sugar rush, hide now" she started laughing "For right now all I have to eat is those IV bags with only a few pints of blood in them, I won't have to eat for a few days at least "

"But that doesn't mean that I won't make you sample some snacks." Said Chris with a smile as he pushed another bag of chips towards Vanna again. He looked up at her and said,"Don't worry, none of the snacks contain garlic or holy water."

"hahaha so funny" she said sarcastically, " If you want me to eat human food, wouldn't it make more sense to eat healthier foods to start off with, not chips"

"I guess so," Said Mike,"But this is all that's available at the moment so dig in!" He then smiled as he said,"I'll find you something healthier after the movie."

" I am fully convinced that you are trying to kill me" she smiled and looked back at the TV. " I guess that I better start looking for movies to watch tonight" she picked out the usual ones that she watched every night.

Chris sighed as he murmured,"Fine, you want something healthy I'll get you something." He then got up and ran outside to his dorm before digging through his mini-fridge for a moment before finding one of those build your own salad plates and bringing it back to Vanna before saying,"Everything is separated so go ahead and sample everything and tell me which ones you're okay with eating."

when he handed her the plate she looked at it " Why?" she looked up at him " Why do you want me to eat this"

Chris looked at Vanna and said,"You said you wanted something healthier than chips, so that's what I'm giving to you." He then smiled a little and said,"If something is unbearable, you won't have to eat it anymore."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back