• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice DnD 5e "Wings of Chaos"

I am currently in the process of writing the intro, should be up a little later today! SO LOOK OUT FOR IT GUYS ( :D ) get ready for Wings of Chaos!

Fantasy%2Bsci%2Bfi%2Bdragon%2Bwings%2Bwinged%2Bflying%2Bblue%2Bice%2Bmaster%2Bgame%2Bconcept%2Bart%2Bwallpaper%2B1%2Bby%2BGraven%2BTung%2BWyrm.jpg

Hey rad I'm pretty sure that means there's only one WIP CS? Just in time for the DM to give us the game intro~ (:3)

Haha there may be one more person joining in, they have been PMing me about this campaign for a while. If thats the case there will be nine players (':3) sounds fun right? RIGHT!(x_x) haha it'll be fine we can make this work!

redfang54 said:
Haha there may be one more person joining in, they have been PMing me about this campaign for a while. If thats the case there will be nine players (':3) sounds fun right? RIGHT!(x_x) haha it'll be fine we can make this work!
( :o ) Ah. Well. I suddenly don't feel bad about the possibility of killing off my chara. There's so many spare. (':3) This is gonna be interesting, logistics wise. «crosses fingers»

Jaye said:
( :o ) Ah. Well. I suddenly don't feel bad about the possibility of killing off my chara. There's so many spare. (':3) This is gonna be interesting, logistics wise. «crosses fingers»
Haha hopefully no ones character dies, at least too early on (> :) )

...( :x ) (I didn't say that ...did I?)

Haha ( ;) )

Alright its up guys :D the first part of this campaign is now up, go crazy guys! (dont actually go crazy please, but do have fun ( ;) ))

I'm fine with whatever as long as we don't get... well... people who decide that this is a one on one instead of a group rp, I've seen this, I've warned them, but still they rushed off like two fools wearing buckets on their heads.

Honestly, given the group size, I don't see it unfeasible for us to split into two squads to clear an area faster.

Good idea, depending on the area of course. Perhaps make a sort of plan to go through, clear area of clear threats, investigate, then possibly rest. Add and take away things when applicable.

Ok. I think I'm almost done here. I just need to figure out how these skill modifiers work (that is to say, how I calculate them).

By the way: How common are paladins in this setting? Would it be appropriate for my character to geek out upon seeing one?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no skills only your proficiencies.

You either add your proficiency bonus to your your stat modifier or you don't

lets see... if we segment them like we do cattle, they'd probably taste like very tough moose in a way, lots of muscle, very little fat, large portions if were talking adult. The wings would probably be good if dried and eaten like jerky. The toughest meat would probably be in the tail, probably would be a delicacy all on it's own.

They probably would taste different for each color, and even then the diet would also influence it greatly, along with characteristics such as their time doing physical labor, what are their living situations. Hell probably even if their simply male or female would change it.

They will continue until people come after me with a straight jacket, regardless what may come, nothing shall moo've me from my place as pun king.

Ya'll like your emotes eh? Never got into them myself, better at simply giving expression and feeling through text myself.

Also feel free to attempt and conversation with the punny bitch, she won't bite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back