• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice DnD 5e "Wings of Chaos"

GinjaGen said:
This might sound silly... but... do we have a post order? Or requirements.
Not really, but I want something in each post. Don't like post single words or have posts with no real content in them.

creepingShade said:
God damn I haven't been getting alerts for this thing. Sorry guys, did I miss anything?
Well we started for one lol

Hey sorry I didn't include this in the first post I was kind of expecting you guys to start the roleplay at leaving out for this refugee camp not already there haha that's why I included the information about who may know each other so that you guys could have travel compainions and so that we could roleplay the entering of the camp and whatnot. It's fine if you all would like to start from the camp, we can start there if you all want, but we could also rewind a few in game days and start before you start arriving at the camp ...(:3) sorry for not stating that sooner haha

So I guess my question to you guys before we get too far into this, would you all like to start at the camp or a little before that just for the sake of the RP and character devolpment? Sorry again haha (^.^)

I don't mind either way, really, but I'm gonna take longer than expected to post. Sorry guys.

So what is to be done? redo the psot or what?

I see, it would be nice if the other characters showed up aswell.

so... considering the most recent post... we still doing the change in start or no?

i was considering either a half elf sorcerer or a half-elf rogue. but i still need to roll my stats

14, 14, 16, 16, 11, 13

female half elf rogue going for arcane trickster, probably a noble or entertainer

stats strength 12 dexterity 16 constitution 16 intelligence 16 wisdom 14 charisma 16

or female half elf sorcerer, the sorcerer is probably an urchin or an herbalist.

strength 12 dexterity 16 constitution 14 intelligence 14 wisdom 14 charisma 18

Umbrie said:
14, 14, 16, 16, 11, 13

female half elf rogue going for arcane trickster, probably a noble or entertainer

stats strength 12 dexterity 16 constitution 16 intelligence 16 wisdom 14 charisma 16

or female half elf sorcerer, the sorcerer is probably an urchin or an herbalist.

strength 12 dexterity 16 constitution 14 intelligence 14 wisdom 14 charisma 18
(You might wanna link your actual dice roll post for the rolls).

Yes please link your rolls to the post, and you could take a look at the character sheets that have already signed up, if that would help you choose between the classes.

Orikanyo said:
so... considering the most recent post... we still doing the change in start or no?
So yeah I guess we have our starting point haha we can start from there it's fine ( ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
If I have the ability to craft something, do I get a discount purchasing it at game start?

don't matter, just like making a statement in court, it must be proven.

I hate to be rude, but thats how it is here, this is one rule we all must abide by, hell i got my own set i'd rather use any day of the week, but thats for irl, the honor system can't apply online.

Orikanyo said:
don't matter, just like making a statement in court, it must be proven.
I hate to be rude, but thats how it is here, this is one rule we all must abide by, hell i got my own set i'd rather use any day of the week, but thats for irl, the honor system can't apply online.
Not that we don't trust you in particular, it's just that we'll all run into one guy trying to 'win' the rp by getting the best dice rolls.

i guess i can redo the rolls if you wish.

[dice]11923[/dice]

[dice]11924[/dice]

[dice]11925[/dice]

[dice]11926[/dice]

[dice]11927[/dice]

[dice]11928[/dice]

Thems the rules, i'd quote P&SWithG but nobody knows that anime.

12, 15, 17, 12, 16, 14

with this

i would go with the female half elf noble rogue going arcane trickster

Strength 12 Dex 18 Con 12 int 16 Wis 16 Cha 16

funny thing, this array is more powerful than the one i did with physical dice

Alright, jsut link the rolls from the DICE page on here and your set :/

Umbrie said:
12, 15, 17, 12, 16, 14
with this

i would go with the female half elf noble rogue going arcane trickster

Strength 12 Dex 18 Con 12 int 16 Wis 16 Cha 16

funny thing, this array is more powerful than the one i did with physical dice
My half orc might attempt to seduce you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back