• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Department of Defense Against the Supernatural

"Well, there goes my first idea," He said, looking at the bat, "As for a new creature, I don't know. Those are pretty rare, Maybe a variation on the oracles of old?"

Corin sighed listening to his apprentice "He didn't mean a literal Dog, Lula" He called to her.

"If I'm going to be something, I'm going to call myself a Time-Keeper, it just fits..."

She gripped the ground as more memories, her own, which had been locked away for so long.

(I'm making her a lot older...like 22...can I do that? Just to make her seem like she should be working at a bookstore by herself, so early in the morning.)

(Indeed.)

The man gave her a look. "The tapestry," he told her. He then turned his attention to Piper. "I'll be going. Just keep that tapestry away from the sword and lock it up. Never let it be seen again."

(Sure, if you'd like. Teenagers are capable of opening stores, though! haha!)

"Time-Keeper? That sounds like a good name..." He heard the man planning on leaving and stood again, "Sir, you are currently part of an ongoing investigation and you haven't exactly answered all of our questions. I don't think you're going anywhere yet."

Noyeh got up from the chair he was sitting on, grabbing his bag filled with iron, he walks out of the store and started walking to the library. Making it to the library, he walked in, he walked over to a shelf. Skimming his finger on the spine of the books, he grabbed a book and sat down. Putting his bag next to the chair, he opened the book and started reading, he did pay a tiny attention to everyone in the back building. In his hand, he had pieces of iron shifting from circle to cube and back.

Cross drove towards the station. This wasn't good at all.

Walking in the door, it was full of cops. "Here." Luke said with his face completely covered, flashing his badge.

Last edited by a moderator:
He stepped back noticeably, looking very suspicious. "I... Wouldn't," he said to her. "You'll just have to trust me. Why would I lie about this?"

"Look, it's the only way to clear your name...come on." She gave him a pointed look, still waiting for his hand.

"Harkness, make sure you catch me if I pass out."

Corin got up, and stood over near them as well. "Go on," he said, motioning for the man to let her see. "Because I can think of at least three hundred and four reasons that you would lie, but they all boil down to the same basic two: you're guilty, or you know who is."

Tulula blushed. "Oh..." She sheepishly put away her sketchbook. Great job, Tulula. Making yourself look like an idiot in front of your boss.

G2g. Bbl. pause for me so I don't miss too much please!

He looked away and jutted his jaw, then looked the purple-haired girl dead in the eye. He leaned in closer to her. "Nothing other than my innocence passes your lips," he warned her. "You'll see why. Don't say a word — just the proof of my innocence."

She spoke back.

"Don't threaten me, just get it over with." She glared, a steely look in her eyes. "You'll have to do a lot to shut me up, mate. I'm not scared of the violent or painful methods. I will tell the truth."

"I don't want to threaten," he assured her. "I just want your word. I can be a dangerous enemy, but I don't intend to be. Promise me you won't say anything about anything else you see."

Piper watched him, becoming increasingly alarmed. He seemed to be getting more and more... Dangerous. Not physically at that moment - but the way he carried himself seemed that he could be.

"I say what I said earlier...you can't make me not say anything." She leaned close and brought a finger to his face, but not touching it. "And, violent, painful and deadly methods of me shutting up won't work."

Corin watched the two, carefully. If he tried to harm her he'd have a hell of a fight. Two armed agents and an armed shapeshifter would be a force to recon with. He didn't trust this guy one bit, attractive these days rarely means trustworthy.

"She'll tell us what she thinks is important." Corin said to the man, definitively.

He clenched his jaw, baring his teeth ever so slightly. He looked between the four before him, noting immediately that the young women - Piper - was making no attempt to hide that her hand was on a gun's holster. He took a deep breath, turned his attention to the "Time Keeper" before him - and he rather did like the title - and suddenly rose a hand and grabbed hers, saying nothing.

Feeling that the conquering of the city was taking longer than expected, I precede to make my way to the city and speed up the process.

Kirimi walked through the corridor in the direction one of the staff had pointed her in. Her feet clicked loudly against the ground and it wasn't just her boots that made them so loud. Jeez, there's certainly enough rooms... where's the tech lair again? she wondered, chewing on a stalk of licorice. How Kirimi loved the sweet snacks.

When she finally arrived at the right door, she cleared her throat, shook out her hands, and entered. The room was about empty. Apparently there was some guy named... Luke? Who would be of assistance. So far she didn't see any "Luke"s. Deciding that waiting would be her best bet, she walked around, inspecting the room with curiosity.

Luke walked to the back of the station, to the tech lab. He was supposed to meet a girl named Kurumi, who was a tech freak like he was, but was still in training. He walked into the room to see a girl pacing the room in solitude. She fit the description perfectly. "Yo." Luke said waving nonchalantly. "I suppose you're Kurumi. What do you know about the tech stuff? My name's Agent Luke. You working with me I guess." Luke sighed

Luke sat down at one of the computers, and pulled out his laptop.

@Maxwelle

Upon arriving at the city I smash multiple building with my tentacles, causing hundreds of people to be crushed to death and many more to be wounded. I then precede to go deeper into the city, at the same time I am being filmed by a news helicopter flying above me.

If luke opened his email, he gets a whole slew of emails from various branches of the department about a storm moving towards, and now overtaking New Orleans. 'The storm looked like a storm, except the radars are different,' an email from a guy down at weather explained. 'It's a storm of darkness, I don't know how else to describe it' Other emails noted that all reports from the area had stopped coming in, they had no indication of what was actually there. The whole department was a buzz

Kirimi walked to him and stood beside him, chewing on the stalk of candy. "I do the sleuthing and hacking. I still think I got a lot to learn." She shrugged and watched him with a small amount of fascination."So you're like a pro hacker? Oh and by the way, it's Kirimi not Kurumi."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back