• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Day of The Ragnarok

"Owen, stop it!"

Diana nipped her brother's neck a bit too hard. Purple blood oozed from the small puncture wounds, and Owen yelped. "Jeez, what in the heck was that for?"

"You idiot." She shook her head. "You were chasing our tail again."

"I was? Aw, cut me some slack. Come on, it looks just like a lizard if you look at it right." He wiggled their tail, making hissing noises, to prove his point. Diana sighed.

"Owen, we're lost. There are strangers here, and I wouldn't be surprised if we're the only Hydra within a hundred miles. Can you stop being stupid for just five minutes so we don't wake up Blaine?"

"Okay, okay."

The two looked up just in time to avoid being noticed by the girl standing in front of them. They came to a sudden stop, causing Diana and Blaine to lurch forward. Thankfully, Blaine was still asleep.

"Damn it, Owen," Diana whispered. "We're trying not to get killed here. I don't know about you, but I'm not in the mood for thunderstorms right now."

"Sorry! Jeez," he replied loud enough to hear. Diana cringed.

"Thanks, idiot. I bet she heard that."

@The Dark Princess

Layla blinked, watching while the male left, and others arrived. Tilting her head to the side, she examined the creature in awe. Of course, it was odd seeing this type of being before her, and on top of that, one of them insulted her. Rilling her irises, Layla simply cpugh,ed, before turning her back to them. "I heard, but don't care."

(Sorry for short post, I'm busy)

"No, no, I didn't mean you. I meant him." Diana pointed at Owen with her tongue. "We're trying to avoid trouble, and we didn't know what kind of creature you were, so--"

"Hi, lady! I'm Owen, and this is Diana, and the sleeping one is Blaine, and we're friendly."

"Owen, I swear I'm going to hurt you very badly someday..."

The Hydra pranced around her until she was facing them again. "Don't mind Diana. She doesn't trust strangers. What's your name?"

//pff lucky i can't seem to get into any rps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back