• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Compromise Brings Delusion † OOC Page

And, given Danil's limited knowledge of the dwarves, it's unlikely that he will trust such an uncharacteristic sign. Still, he will be happy enough if his sword gets to remain sheathed.
If he had decided to kill him it wouldn't be with a sword but I get your point

Last edited:
Just a heads up to those interacting with me: I won't post any replies (sorry, sorry sorry) today because of my test tomorrow (panic), so expect then sometime between tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow evening.

Sorry again ;w;

Just a heads up to those interacting with me: I won't post any replies (sorry, sorry sorry) today because of my test tomorrow (panic), so expect then sometime between tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow evening.

Sorry again ;w;
Good luck on your test!! *cheers with pom poms*

Sorry again ;w;
Yeah, good luck on your test!

Sorry I've been inactive as of late, been busy packing for college and saying my goodbyes.

I'll try to get a post up by the next couple of days, though things wouldn't settle down for me until next week.

Hey weird question but I'm around so I'll ask, is there a particular type of music anyone listens to while doing this or is it more of an idle thing? Cause I normally only do this when I can sit down and focuse which means music for me

Sorry I've been inactive as of late, been busy packing for college and saying my goodbyes.

I'll try to get a post up by the next couple of days, though things wouldn't settle down for me until next week.
It's cool, pursing higher education is important so take your time

Hey weird question but I'm around so I'll ask, is there a particular type of music anyone listens to while doing this or is it more of an idle thing? Cause I normally only do this when I can sit down and focuse which means music for me
It depends on what sort of scene the character is in. Like for action, I'll look up GoT osts or any fighting type of songs. For something romantic, I go to disney. Same with cheerful. XD

There's nobody trying to interact with Kale rn, right? And if there is, can you please tag me in the post?

Game ost's like Skyrim or Atelier series.

I feel like it helps my writing currently I am listening to a hardcore medievil party mix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back