• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Compromise Brings Delusion † OOC Page

Sorry about the inactivity guys. My lil business got crazy busy, so i haven't had time to post. I'm gonna try and get caught up with everything and start working on my replies (ooc chat shot up 8 pages jesus)

undefined undefined sorry to post and dash but it's late, I'll get back to you in the morning also quick question part of her "powers" is the ability to identify magic like magic effects, spells, and magical creatures could she identify you?
Yeah of course, if it's part of her power I don't see why not. Her species and power isn't something that she hides, it just isn't soemthing she tells many people :)

Just so you all know, I got into my high school's production of White Christmas, so I'll be posting even less, so...

Sorry for anyone trying to interact with Kale

Also a big sorry from my side for keeping those interacting with me waiting again! I've got a big test coming up this friday to determine whether I passed my classes or not :x Although after that, my replies should be faster again! I'll try to get my post up before 7am CEST! c:

I'm sorry that my attendance is so spotty I'll try and be more aware of when people post and try at atleast one response a day and try and say when I can't

well I posted and that whole showing of trust thing wasn't a showing of trust to the dark prince but someone else, Somone has vouched for the dark prince someone the dwarf trusts enough to take their word for it even in this situation. Haeo Haeo

Help! I don't know how to deal with people who are gone for long stents of time. Is there a certain amount of time I should wait? Or am I doing something wrong? I just don't wanna be rude is all and I'm not sure how to go about it. I have things I wanna do with the character but I'm fine with waiting... am I panicking too soon?

Help! I don't know how to deal with people who are gone for long stents of time. Is there a certain amount of time I should wait? Or am I doing something wrong? I just don't wanna be rude is all and I'm not sure how to go about it. I have things I wanna do with the character but I'm fine with waiting... am I panicking too soon?
Breath, your fine don't worry about it if she doesn't come back in like 2 days talk to the admin thats all you should wait

Breath, your fine don't worry about it if she doesn't come back in like 2 days talk to the admin thats all you should wait
I don't know I think I maybe should wait a little longer maybe like a few days? Like 4 ish

Don't worry, they'll reply soon enough! Honestly, posts have slowed down with the start of school for most of the characters. So just be patient, which I know is hard cause I myself am constantly on here checking my threads.

Don't worry, they'll reply soon enough! Honestly, posts have slowed down with the start of school for most of the characters. So just be patient, which I know is hard cause I myself am constantly on here checking my threads.
Ok, I honestly have pretty limited experience with all of this I haven't done much in rpnation or in rp in general so I'm just uncertain how it all works

Ok, I honestly have pretty limited experience with all of this I haven't done much in rpnation or in rp in general so I'm just uncertain how it all works
That's alright, mate, you're polite like asking permission that one time, so you'll do alright.

well I posted and that whole showing of trust thing wasn't a showing of trust to the dark prince but someone else, Somone has vouched for the dark prince someone the dwarf trusts enough to take their word for it even in this situation. Haeo Haeo
Interesting. But, I feel that Danil is unlikely to trust a dwarf. The dwarves have their own government and maintain a separate culture. The treaty is between the Royal houses. Associated factions can always turn into loose cannons. The Dark Realm sees a lot of that kind of instability.

Interesting. But, I feel that Danil is unlikely to trust a dwarf. The dwarves have their own government and maintain a separate culture. The treaty is between the Royal houses. Associated factions can always turn into loose cannons. The Dark Realm sees a lot of that kind of instability.
Mutual trust or respect isn't needed he is just willing to show some trust to the prince

Mutual trust or respect isn't needed he is just willing to show some trust to the prince
And, given Danil's limited knowledge of the dwarves, it's unlikely that he will trust such an uncharacteristic sign. Still, he will be happy enough if his sword gets to remain sheathed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back