• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Compromise Brings Delusion † OOC Page

Morning, BookishSnowWhite BookishSnowWhite ! By the way me and Katsuya Katsuya are gonna' do a past detective sidequest in the Flashback page to celebrate the 300 posts. Can we post our dice rolls here in case we can't post them in the flashback page? Sometimes I get a "time is up" kind of notification when I try to post with a dice roll and the roll doesn't show up. We're likely going to have lots of dice rolls.

Morning, BookishSnowWhite BookishSnowWhite ! By the way me and Katsuya Katsuya are gonna' do a past detective sidequest in the Flashback page to celebrate the 300 posts. Can we post our dice rolls here in case we can't post them in the flashback page? Sometimes I get a "time is up" kind of notification when I try to post with a dice roll and the roll doesn't show up. We're likely going to have lots of dice rolls.
Absolutely! Whichever works. I can't wait to see what you guys write!! (it's night for me hahaha.)

Absolutely! Whichever works. I can't wait to see what you guys write!! (it's night for me hahaha.)
Oh, good evening then! XD Thanks!

By the way, EVERYONE, if anyone wants to join a detective sidequest feel free! We'll be rolling dice for success of actions, battle included, and I'll be the sidequest GM who'll be guiding the plot.

Oh, good evening then! XD Thanks!

By the way, EVERYONE, if anyone wants to join a detective sidequest feel free! We'll be rolling dice for success of actions, battle included, and I'll be the sidequest GM who'll be guiding the plot.
Sounds fun! Can I join?

Funnier than your face mister warhammer man, also I'm doing D&D gnomes not warhammer gnomes

Easy there mate, didn't mean to offend. I meant garden gnomes really, but even I know not to tangle with them.
bbf9cb35290b7e51f483f9631d98c8e7.jpg
Thery're steal me socks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back