• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Code Lyoko - Rise of Xana

Kiara gave her the best smile she could as they were rushing to the factory. "I'm sorry for pushing for it so hard, but I'm sure it would make Sai happy so thank you for working so hard." She looked ahead with fierce determination as they approached the outside of the factory. "I don't think Xana would let that happen but we'll see. We have to try everything."

James grabs Jay's shoulder. The sewers would be a bad idea. If we are fighting a water monster of some kind the sewers would give it an advantage. Where's that head of your's currently at Jay?

"I guess were taking the long way then" Jay said. "Unless you have another shortcut, that is." He laid the manhole cover pack in place and started heading out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whatever I can do to help" Ebony said. "I certainly won't be going in there any time soon." She slid down the rope and used the elevator to head down to the computer room and started trying to locate the tower.

"You don't have to. You do enough as it is." Kiara slid down the rope after her, following Ebony to the computer. She threw on the headset and was typing furiously like usual when there was an attack. Kiara looked at the map and the hologram to see if anything would pop up.

James thought for a moment. Actually I do. You know the janitors closet in the main building right. Well the back is fake. It cuts the time to get there in half. The sewers are still a little faster but its better then the long way.

"Lead on, then" Jay said. "We have no time to lose." Even as he was speaking, the water monster was preparing for ambush, silently waiting.

James shivered. Something was definitely wrong. Alright here's what you do. James explains how to remove the false back. He then runs off going the long way hoping that his assumption is wrong.

"Huh" Jay said. "You would think someone would have noticed this earlier." He followed James down the tunnel. The creature had yet to find another entrance, so he decided to lay low for a while. Just act natural.

James arrives in the factory and goes down in the elevator. He arrives in the room with the super computer. What's the situation Ebony

Ebony looked over. "I have located the tower in the desert region. You, Kiara, and Jay will all go in, find Sai (@Verrici) and deactivate the tower. Should be simple enough, right?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Easy for you to say" Jay interjected. "It is a lot harder than you would think. I'll head down." He pressed the down button on the elevator and walked into his scanner.

Kiara was taken aback by Jay's aggression. "What's his problem?" She went over to Ebony and put her hand on her shoulder. "Like I said before, you do so much. Don't let him get to you. He must be stressed or something." Letting go of Ebony, she went down the ladder to the scanners. "Jay what's got you in such a pissy mood? Are you sure you should go in there like this?"

Jay quickly considered his options and gave Kiara a look that could have frozen fire. "I'm up for a rematch, and I won't miss this time." Then in a louder voice. "Load us up Eb!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scanners closed and Ebony began the virtualization process. Three blips appeared on the map in the Desert sector. "Hey Sai, are you there?"

(@Verrici)

His look was terrifying. Nothing like she had ever seen him like before. "What do yo-" The scanner doors slammed shut on Kiara and the inside of the scanner started lighting up. She banged on the door in panic but it was too late, she was in Lyoko. She fell into Lyoko and landed on her feet without a problem, but was frantically looking around to see where Jay had ended up. Pulling out her staff, she extended it and got ready to defend herself just in case. "Jay what the hell is going on?"

"Xana is attacking" Jay said. "What do you think I'm doing? Anyway, where is the tower?"

------------------------------------------------------------

"Just head west from your current location" Ebony said. "Hopefully Sai will meet you there"

She pushed him, "But a rematch with who? That dark guy? You need to be careful." Rolling her eyes she started heading west like Ebony had said. "Thanks Eb. I'm sure she'll show up."

"I'll be careful and win" Jay muttered and ran after her. He drew an arrow and had it prepped just in case. Up ahead were three Krabs and he took cover behind a boulder as they began firing. "Take out their legs!" Jay shouted.

James fallowed them through the scanners not minding a word that was being said. It was indeed a fact that Jay seemed more vicious but that was just because of stress. He was the same when IT happened. He got over it though and so would Jay. He got in the scanner and before he knew it he was on Lyoko. Now the only thing to do next was find the tower. He over heard part of the conversation about the Shadow Fox. Jay I have more experience then you and I'm sure I can't beat him alone. If you want to beat him then you'll need to work with us. Got it memorized?

(Sorry for the mega delay. I'm going to head to bed now and I'll post again in the morning.)

Giving Jay a nod she took cover from the few shots the Krabs had fired at them. The Krabs were a new enemy for her but that didn't scare her in the least, she actually got excited. With a smirk on her face she ran out from her cover, deflecting the shots that were coming at her with ease. She slid underneath one of the Krabs and spun her bamboo staff to knock down two of it's legs. She ran back behind another rock that was closer to cake cover, ducking from the fire of the other Krabs. "A little help?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"You want to try finding the targets on those things with an arrow?" Jay called. That said, he climbed on top of the rock and jumped high into the air. He shot the arrow and it landed squarely on the target. Hay landed and rolled to the side behind more cover.

(I will also be gone for most of tomorrow)

James ran towards the Krabs. He deflected most of the shots but one managed to hit him. He knew it shouldn't have but his mind was somewhere elts. He jumped onto the top of the crab and stabbed the target in the center. He then used his super sprint ability to get to cover.

The only Krab left was the one that Kiara had toppled over by destroying two of it's legs. She came out from behind her cover and walked to the Krab as she dodged the poor thing's attempts at shooting at her. She planted her staff into the target on the top of the Krab's head and it exploded into pixels in front of her. She covered her eyes at it exploded in her face as a normal reaction. Then she turned to the boys, "Well that was decently easy."

Dahlia ventured out of her dorm a bit after Kiara left. She was curious of course of where her roommate went to but she was distracted by the panic whisperings that were echoing in the halls. Dahlia walked towards one of her peers when her heard rumbling. Pausing mid-stride, she grew wary when the sound became louder. The floor quaked beneath her feet, Dahlia braced herself against the wall for balance. 'Whats happening?' she asked with wary violet eyes.

Do we know where the tower is yet? I didn't see the monster and I don't think it has done any major damage so I'd really like to get this thing shut down fast.

James eyes widened as he falls to his knees and drops his swords. "No way. That's not possible. He died. I saw it happen." James picks up his swords and starts to hack and slash at the yellow orb. "I'll get you out of there buddy."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back