• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

((what happened? Somehow I missed everything and no notification ;-;

Mizelia was looking the whole time with her lightsaber ignited. And totally ignored and is still underground :/

Pretty much everything ignored her xD ))

Mizelia looked around, noticing everyone was just gone. She starts to walk around again. But keeps her lightsaber in her hand, ready if she needs it.

MTchaos1134 said:
'It's not that,it's that you could be a false god,and just someone who can communicate telepathically.'he thinks for a moment.'if you can prove to me you are saying the truth,I will join you,but I would have to tell you things after you prove yourself.'gaster sent telepathically to the god.mwhile going with the rest of the monsters.
he looked at undyne."I feel like her determination will make her melt.but I am unsure."he said to asgore,summoning a table and some tea."care for some tea?"
Asgore

"Yes, but I don't think Undyne will melt so easily. She has some of the strongest magic in the Underground, thus he has a strong soul." Asgore said to Gaster, he thought Undyne could keep the Determination which acually was more likely considering the power that Cipher gave her.

Asriel Dreemurr

He would slowly open his eyes, Chara was in the bed with him, but on the edge, pretty far away. He would put on a pair of pants and go in the Kitchen. He didn't remember he was in the Order Realm.

@Birdsie

After a while, Mizelia disignites her saber and puts it on her belt again. She keeps walking aroundbthe Underground, looking for people who she thinks are still there.

Donder172 said:
After a while, Mizelia disignites her saber and puts it on her belt again. She keeps walking aroundbthe Underground, looking for people who she thinks are still there.
Snowdrake

Snowdrake found Mizelia in the Snowdin Forest and said "H-Hello?" with a calm, but scared tone.

Snowdrake is barely a teenager.

snowdrake_by_ritacrowtastic-d9hvybq.png

Lesser Dog

Lesser Dog was along with Snowdrake, probably doing his Royal Guard duty, as he was to protect civillians over his own life.

Lesser Dog barked excitedly, without saying anything.

lesser_dog_by_wingedtank-d9fu0bm.png

Birdsie said:
Snowdrake
Snowdrake found Mizelia in the Snowdin Forest and said "H-Hello?" with a calm, but scared tone.

Snowdrake is barely a teenager.

snowdrake_by_ritacrowtastic-d9hvybq.png

Lesser Dog

Lesser Dog was along with Snowdrake, probably doing his Royal Guard duty, as he was to protect civillians over his own life.

Lesser Dog barked excitedly, without saying anything.

lesser_dog_by_wingedtank-d9fu0bm.png
Mizelia looks at both, talking with a calm voice "Hello. Do you two know where everyone is? I kind of lost the others and I don't know where the others are."

Donder172 said:
Mizelia looks at both, talking with a calm voice "Hello. Do you two know where everyone is? I kind of lost the others and I don't know where the others are."
Snowdrake

"Uhm... I've heard that evil robot conquered us... we are... the rest of the Monsters escaped, only a few of us are here now. There isn't enough of us for an uprising." Snowdrake said, while Lesser Dog barked excitedly in the background.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
"Yes, but I don't think Undyne will melt so easily. She has some of the strongest magic in the Underground, thus he has a strong soul." Asgore said to Gaster, he thought Undyne could keep the Determination which acually was more likely considering the power that Cipher gave her.
Birdsie said:
Asgore
"I suppose your right."he thinks for a moment."so how many casualties were there?"gaster was curious on hoe much had died.

Birdsie said:
Snowdrake
"Uhm... I've heard that evil robot conquered us... we are... the rest of the Monsters escaped, only a few of us are here now. There isn't enough of us for an uprising." Snowdrake said, while Lesser Dog barked excitedly in the background.
"Robots? Is one them named 'Grievous'?" ((I think he did say his name when Mizelia was nearby))

MTchaos1134 said:
"I suppose your right."he thinks for a moment."so how many casualties were there?"gaster was curious on hoe much had died.
Asgore

"Almost the quarter of the Royal Guard. It's a very troubling number, these are dark times." Asgore said, taking a sip of tea with a brooding, sad face.

Donder172 said:
"Robots? Is one them named 'Grievous'?" ((I think he did say his name when Mizelia was nearby))
Snowdrake

"Y-Yes, Ma'am. I think so." Snowdrake said.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
"Almost the quarter of the Royal Guard. It's a very troubling number, these are dark times." Asgore said, taking a sip of tea with a brooding, sad face.

Snowdrake

"Grievous is from my Universe, but not my time. Can I help you? Grievous is not my friend, he wants to kill me because I am a Jedi Knight. And I can help with healing and a bit with combat."

Birdsie said:
Asgore

Snowdrake

"Is papyrus still alive? And I'll help make sure no other casualties happen."gaster has been unmoving the entire time.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Is papyrus still alive? And I'll help make sure no other casualties happen."gaster has been unmoving the entire time.
Asgore

"Yes, he is quite the fighter. He is alright." Asgore confirmed with a reasurring, calm voice. He took the last sip of tea and put the cup back at the table.

Donder172 said:
"Grievous is from my Universe, but not my time. Can I help you? Grievous is not my friend, he wants to kill me because I am a Jedi Knight. And I can help with healing and a bit with combat."
Snowdrake

"You can't help us, Ma'am. We are trying to hide in the forest." Snowdrake said with a sad voice.

Birdsie said:
Snowdrake
"You can't help us, Ma'am. We are trying to hide in the forest." Snowdrake said with a sad voice.
"I know howbit feels to have a foreign enemy invade ones home. My home was invaded by the Zakuul Empire. They steamrolled through both Republic and Imperial navy forces. I wish to help this Universe from Grievous and this droid occopation. I can help with healing the injured and guarding those who needs it. I am a Jedi and it is my duty to protect those who need it and maintain peace."

Donder172 said:
"I know howbit feels to have a foreign enemy invade ones home. My home was invaded by the Zakuul Empire. They steamrolled through both Republic and Imperial navy forces. I wish to help this Universe from Grievous and this droid occopation. I can help with healing the injured and guarding those who needs it. I am a Jedi and it is my duty to protect those who need it and maintain peace."
Snowdrake

"I'm not injured, but thanks for the help." Snowdrake said with a thankful voice. "I am looking for my brother; Chilldrake though. If you find him tell him I'm in the Forest, right around here, please." Snowdrake asked.

Birdsie said:
Snowdrake
"I'm not injured, but thanks for the help." Snowdrake said with a thankful voice. "I am looking for my brother; Chilldrake though. If you find him tell him I'm in the Forest, right around here, please." Snowdrake asked.
"I will tell him when I see him. Is there anything else you need help with?" Mizelia asks with a calm voice

Donder172 said:
"I will tell him when I see him. Is there anything else you need help with?" Mizelia asks with a calm voice
Snowdrake

"N-Not really. I will stay here if you need to talk to me, I guess he will too." Snowdrake looked at Lesser Dog, who was busy marking his territory... on a tree.

Birdsie said:
Snowdrake
"N-Not really. I will stay here if you need to talk to me, I guess he will too." Snowdrake looked at Lesser Dog, who was busy marking his territory... on a tree.
"Okay. Ohhh... and before I forget, my name is Mizelia. What is your name?"

Birdsie said:
Snowdrake
"I am Snowdrake." Snowdrake responded with a smile.
"Nice to meet you, Snowdrake. I will go now, be careful and may the Force be with you." Mizelia says and continues exploring the Undergrouns.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
"Yes, he is quite the fighter. He is alright." Asgore confirmed with a reasurring, calm voice. He took the last sip of tea and put the cup back at the table.
"You would like more tea?"gaster asked,forcing a plan to take back the underground In their head.of they were going to take it back they needed a plan.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would return to the bedroom, trying to wake up Chara:

"Hey, breakfast is ready."

@Birdsie
Chara

"Let me sleep." She said, turning away and sighing with her eyes closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back