• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"It's eleven past twenty." He said, with a normal and calm tone.
Chara

"I don't care. I'm tired after yesterday." Chara said with an aggressive tone.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia keeps walking and exploring towards Snowdine. Staying cautious for any droids
Napstablook

Napstablook is on Mizelia's way. He's on the ground, sleeping. But it doesn't seem like he'll want to get up.

You see a message box.

imgtest.php

Birdsie said:
Napstablook
Napstablook is on Mizelia's way. He's on the ground, sleeping. But it doesn't seem like he'll want to get up.

You see a message box.

imgtest.php
Mizelia answered quietly "Not with force, but woth the Force if possible."

Donder172 said:
Mizelia answered quietly "Not with force, but woth the Force if possible."
Determination

She received no answer.

Napstablook

Napstablook kept lying there, pretending to sleep.

"Zzzzzzz..." he pretending to snore.

Birdsie said:
Determination
She received no answer.

Napstablook

Napstablook kept lying there, pretending to sleep.

"Zzzzzzz..." he pretending to snore.
Mizelia focusses on the Force, extending both hands and tries to slowly pick it up with the Force and placing it at the side of the road

Donder172 said:
Mizelia focusses on the Force, extending both hands and tries to slowly pick it up with the Force and placing it at the side of the road
Napstablook

As Napstablook is a ghost, he doesn't move at all. He keeps pretending to sleep.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia stops trying and walks to him "ehh excuse me. May I go further?"
Napstablook

Napstablook seems rude, as he continues to pretend to sleep. He is hoping she goes away...... he likes it like this, because he can be alone...

Birdsie said:
Napstablook
Napstablook seems rude, as he continues to pretend to sleep. He is hoping she goes away...... he likes it like this, because he can be alone...
Mizelia let's out a sigh, taking a step back, focussing on the Force. Then takes a step forward, using the Force to jump over the ghost. If sucessfully jump, she continues her journey

Last edited by a moderator:
Mizelia takes a look what she has with her in her robe, noticing she has no food with her, letting out a sight "I really going to need to find some food." She takes a look around while she walks

Donder172 said:
Mizelia takes a look what she has with her in her robe, noticing she has no food with her, letting out a sight "I really going to need to find some food." She takes a look around while she walks
You can notice a very long bridge ahead. It's made out of wooden planks and under it is something that looks like an endless pit.

Birdsie said:
You can notice a very long bridge ahead. It's made out of wooden planks and under it is something that looks like an endless pit.
Mizelia looks at the bridge and tries to cross it carefully, keeping an eye on where she puts her feet.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia looks at the bridge and tries to cross it carefully, keeping an eye on where she puts her feet.
The Bridge actually seems rather stable for how it looks.

After Mizelia pasess it she can see a sign: "Snowdin. 50 meters ahead!"

Birdsie said:
The Bridge actually seems rather stable for how it looks.
After Mizelia pasess it she can see a sign: "Snowdin. 50 meters ahead!"
Mizelia walks towards the place the sign points to, though she has no idea what its written on it as she can't read English.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia walks towards the place the sign points to, though she has no idea what its written on it as she can't read English.
Snowdin

You can see a sign saying "Welcome to Snowdin!" You find to somehow... somehow be able to understand it. (Determination)

You can see several Uruk Hai occupying the Town.

@Barbas

Barbas said:
Uruk Hai
Unaware of Snowdin, the Uruk Hai begin to loot the town before setting it on fire.
Mizelia notices the Uruk Hai starting to loot the town, using Force speed to get closer to the town, trying to hide behind one of the houses, holding her lightsaber ready in her hands. Then charges to the closest one, aiming a Force push at him and ignites her lightsaber, saying "Leave this settlement, now!"

@Barbas

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster stops for a moment."excuse me asgore,have you happened to see a talking flower around here?"He asks.
@Birdsie
Asgore

"Actually, that's a funny question. I have seen one in the Underground... quite a weird monster, don't you think? He seemed very nice, but I don't know if he made it out of the Underground." Asgore said with a very worried tone, clearly unsettled about Flowey. He had no idea Flowey was actually very evil, he had always liked the dictionary Flowey used, such as 'Howdy, Golly and Gosh' because Asgore himself used these words very often.

Uruk Hai

Stumbling backwards a little, tge Uruk Hai regains his footing before glaring at Mizelia. Enraged, tge Uruk Hai charges at the Jedi while the others try to call for reinforcements.

Barbas said:
Uruk Hai
Stumbling backwards a little, tge Uruk Hai regains his footing before glaring at Mizelia. Enraged, tge Uruk Hai charges at the Jedi while the others try to call for reinforcements.
Mizelia jumps out of the way, using Force speed to reach the others, aiming strikes and slashes at their legs and arms, trying to incapacitate them as quickly as possible.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
"Actually, that's a funny question. I have seen one in the Underground... quite a weird monster, don't you think? He seemed very nice, but I don't know if he made it out of the Underground." Asgore said with a very worried tone, clearly unsettled about Flowey. He had no idea Flowey was actually very evil, he had always liked the dictionary Flowey used, such as 'Howdy, Golly and Gosh' because Asgore himself used these words very often.
(Accidentally deleted my last post)

Knowing that there is already an asriel,having two can be dangerous."I'm going to go speak to them,just call my name if you need assistance."he teleportered to where frisk would fall at each reset,to see if flowey was there.

@Birdsie

MTchaos1134 said:
(Accidentally deleted my last post)
Knowing that there is already an asriel,having two can be dangerous."I'm going to go speak to them,just call my name if you need assistance."he teleportered to where frisk would fall at each reset,to see if flowey was there.

@Birdsie
But nobody came. (Was there*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back