• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
But nobody came. (Was there*)
Gaster then teleported to where in Provos resets,where asriel said goodbye to frisk.wondering if there was a flowey there.'got to find him.'he thought to himself

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster then teleported to where in Provos resets,where asriel said goodbye to frisk.wondering if there was a flowey there.'got to find him.'he thought to himself
There was no Flowey there.

Birdsie said:
There was no Flowey there.
Gaster was starting to wonder if there was even a flowey.but then again flowey could be watching them."excuse me flowey.i must speak to you."he said out loud,thinking flowey could be watching.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster was starting to wonder if there was even a flowey.but then again flowey could be watching them."excuse me flowey.i must speak to you."he said out loud,thinking flowey could be watching.
But nobody came.

Birdsie said:
But nobody came.
Gaster was going to do one final attemp to see if there was a flowey in this universe.theyre eye glowed purple and tried to sense if there was a flowey on this universe at all.being spread across time and space has its advantages.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster was going to do one final attemp to see if there was a flowey in this universe.theyre eye glowed purple and tried to sense if there was a flowey on this universe at all.being spread across time and space has its advantages.
You could find nobody.

Birdsie said:
You could find nobody.
Gaster felt some relief to most likely know there isn't a flowey.so he starts wandering the underground,looking for survivors.starting at the throne room.

Lordvader59 said:
(What'd I miss?)
((there is still a Twi'lek underground Grievous oversaw in the fight, she walked towards him and he just ignored her xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Sauron! Your forces attempted to loot and burn! Please, be more strict in ordering them to NOT do that in the future. We need to keep PR up to win.

@Barbas

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster felt some relief to most likely know there isn't a flowey.so he starts wandering the underground,looking for survivors.starting at the throne room.
After some searching,gaster decides to check on asgore,he teleport behind asgore."I'm back,could not find the talking flower."

@Birdsie

MTchaos1134 said:
After some searching,gaster decides to check on asgore,he teleport behind asgore."I'm back,could not find the talking flower."
@Birdsie
Asgore

Asgore is quite saddened "He might have... well..." he didn't finish the sentence and he sighed, walking away with a grimace.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
Asgore is quite saddened "He might have... well..." he didn't finish the sentence and he sighed, walking away with a grimace.
"Or they are out here,and we have not just seen them yet."he said,trying to cheer asgore up.

Asriel Dreemurr

He would go check up on Chara, if she was still sleeping. He would then get back in the bed, hugging her. (No shirt on, fur power activated)

MTchaos1134 said:
"Or they are out here,and we have not just seen them yet."he said,trying to cheer asgore up.
Asgore

"I see, I must attend to some business now." He nodded and continued walking away.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would go check up on Chara, if she was still sleeping. He would then get back in the bed, hugging her. (No shirt on, fur power activated)
Chara

Chara slept through the whole day. She felt Asriel's fur and smiled, going back to sleep.

(+1 Sin. Lazy kid that doesn't want to get out of bed through the whole day cliche)

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara slept through the whole day. She felt Asriel's fur and smiled, going back to sleep.

(+1 Sin. Lazy kid that doesn't want to get out of bed through the whole day cliche)
Asriel Dreemurr

He would kiss her on the back of the head, slowly closing his eyes. He can see the silhouette of his eye-lids closing.

(+1 Sin. Falling asleep with eye-lids closing scene cliche.)

Birdsie said:
Chara

((Since when did this RP turn into Cinema Sins +1))

Sauron

(Fine, I'll tell them not to loot any settlements in the future. But you have to keep them busy or else they'll start fighting each other.)

Uruk Hai

Falling to the ground after their legs were severed, theremaining Uruk Hai charge at the Jedi.

@Donder172 @Lordvader59

Barbas said:
Sauron
(Fine, I'll tell them not to loot any settlements in the future. But you have to keep them busy or else they'll start fighting each other.)

Uruk Hai

Falling to the ground after their legs were severed, theremaining Uruk Hai charge at the Jedi.

@Donder172 @Lordvader59
Mizelia Force jumps away, aiminga Force push to several, and charges at others, trying to incapacitate them with strikes at their legs and arms

Birdsie said:
Asgore
"I see, I must attend to some business now." He nodded and continued walking away.
Gaster nods and teleports next to papyrus."hi there,sorry for asking but how do you feel about being given the boot from the underground?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back