• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

ManyFaces said:

Thrax

Thrax rubbed his face in annoyance from being hit by more lists, it was obvious now he couldn't get rid of the lists or portal gun. For now he'd play along, he realized the room felt like it was getting cramped most likely because the walls were closing in "Alright alright chill i'll play your testing game!" he snapped, he didn't bother pushing against the walls knowing it would be in vain.

(Portal)

@MTchaos1134
The walls stop."good,now we shall continue."another tube appeared and took him into a room with ten buttons and a single cube,only one of them opened a door,the rest did bad things,like bringing turrets into the room,chucking modified hard apples at the victim,and even spraying water at the virus.

Mizelia walks into one of the buildings and notices a few injured civilians inside, talking with a calm voice as they probably also try to hide from her "Please stay calm, I'm not your enemy. The looters are defeated." she walks calmly towards the civilians, noticing one of them is injured, she lowers a bit towards the injured person and hovers her hand above the injury, starting to slowly use the Force to heal the wound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Donder172 said:
Mizelia walks into one of the buildings and notices a few injured civilians inside, talking with a calm voice as they probably also try to hide from her "Please stay calm, I'm not your enemy. The looters are defeated." she walks calmly towards the civilians, noticing one of them is injured, she lowers a bit towards the injured person and hovers her hand above the injury, starting to slowly use the Force to heal the wound.
The Snowdin patrol hadn't made contact. Grievous rushed to the area as fast as he possibly could. He was flanked by Uruk Hai. Grievous quickly reached Snowdin and ordered the Uruk Hai to clear the various buildings. They quickly came upon the Jedi and the remains of their comrades. Grievous was infuriated. The Uruk Hai were under orders to not destroy buildings or harm civilians. The enemy must've done this to their own town just to pin it on them! The Uruk Hai ran into the building Mizelia was in and saw her, letting out a screech. Grievous ran over and shoved them aside, standing in the doorway. "Jedi! You will pay for what you have done!" Grievous ignited a saber and pointed it at her.

Lordvader59 said:
The Snowdin patrol hadn't made contact. Grievous rushed to the area as fast as he possibly could. He was flanked by Uruk Hai. Grievous quickly reached Snowdin and ordered the Uruk Hai to clear the various buildings. They quickly came upon the Jedi and the remains of their comrades. Grievous was infuriated. The Uruk Hai were under orders to not destroy buildings or harm civilians. The enemy must've done this to their own town just to pin it on them! The Uruk Hai ran into the building Mizelia was in and saw her, letting out a screech. Grievous ran over and shoved them aside, standing in the doorway. "Jedi! You will pay for what you have done!" Grievous ignited a saber and pointed it at her.
Mizelia ignites her lightsaber and holds it in a Soresu form and turns to face Grievous "I will not stand still while your soldiers loot an entire town! Back off, Grievous. You will not harm these people."

Donder172 said:
Mizelia ignites her lightsaber and holds it in a Soresu form and turns to face Grievous "I will not stand still while your soldiers loot an entire town! Back off, Grievous. You will not harm these people."
"You're right. I won't and I wont harm you if you drop your weapons, consider this your chance to surrender."

@Donder172

Lordvader59 said:
"You're right. I won't and I wont harm you if you drop your weapons, consider this your chance to surrender."
@Donder172
"And face execution or a prisoner of war? Your soldiers tried to loot the town and harm it population when I came here." Mizelia said "besides, I am here to help these people. There are injured civilians here."

@Lordvader59

Gaster exits the secret room and teleports behind undyne."Hello again,how are you liking your new form? I bet it feels powerful."gaster was floating,making him above undyne,looking down.

@Birdsie

Donder172 said:
"And face execution or a prisoner of war? Your soldiers tried to loot the town and harm it population when I came here." Mizelia said "besides, I am here to help these people. There are injured civilians here."
@Lordvader59
"I will ensure that the first manner will be dealt with. You can help these people and not fight if you drop the saber! I assure you you will be treated with the honors of war."

@Donder172

Lordvader59 said:
"I will ensure that the first manner will be dealt with. You can help these people and not fight if you drop the saber! I assure you you will be treated with the honors of war."
@Donder172
Mizelia took a moment to think about her options, she let's out a sigh and disignited her lightsaber, throwing it to Grievous. "Alright, I trust you will keep your part." She says, but stays determined to keep the civilians safe.

Thrax

Thrax looked at the buttons for any sort of inscription or labelling that might give him a clue on what the said button might do. He wasn't intent on pressing the wrong button and the room imploding or something else happening that might cause him pain or misfortune.

(Portal)​

@MTchaos1134

ManyFaces said:

Thrax

Thrax looked at the buttons for any sort of inscription or labelling that might give him a clue on what the said button might do. He wasn't intent on pressing the wrong button and the room imploding or something else happening that might cause him pain or misfortune.

(Portal)​

@MTchaos1134
There was none,and now,a counter dropped from the roof.a note on it said'push a button soon.'

The counter was dropping from one minute.it could be a bomb or somthing else.or just a plain counter.but this is aperture.anything can be dangerous.

What thrax didn't know is that GLaDOS was waiting in the next room,for thrax to finish the puzzle.

Wrath

The Wrath was finished with his designs, looking at them with a satisfied look behind his mask. He didn't stop at just a ship and a crew, he made an entire fleet and a space station to produce much more, based on the Foundry and Hammer station. The crew was based on the designs he fought in his universe, from Republic droids to the HK-series and the Foundry's droids and Imperial Droids. The ships mostly based on the Harrower-class Dreadnought and other Imperial military ships, as well as a few Republic warships. He also had weapons created for the crew, including in-build weapons from blaster pistols to disruptor rifles and assault cannons and in-build blasters to flamethrowers and tracer missiles. As symbol on the ships he used the flag of the Sith Empire.

He saved the designs and walked towards the Chaos God "I completed the designs."

@Lordvader59

Thrax

Thrax read the note then tore it apart. He tapped his claws on his chin and finally pressed a blue botton. He wasn't expecting something good to happen from it so he proceeded to take a defensive stance as to protect himself from whatever might come from pressing the unlabled button.

(Portal)​

@MTchaos1134

ManyFaces said:

Thrax

Thrax read the note then tore it apart. He tapped his claws on his chin and finally pressed a blue botton. He wasn't expecting something good to happen from it so he proceeded to take a defensive stance as to protect himself from whatever might come from pressing the unlabled button.

(Portal)​

@MTchaos1134
Confetti pops everywhere and a cake lands in front of thrax,it seems fine but there is a stick of lit tnt in the cake.after the button was pushed,a arrow pointed to the red one.

Thrax

The stick of lit dynamite in the cake immediatley caught his attention. His eyes widened but then his expression turned to that of a puzzled one, usually pressing the red button meant nothing good but he'd take his chances. He pushed the red button hastily and focused on the cake, he'd probably end up making it worse if he tried to put it out.

(Portal)​

@MTchaos1134

ManyFaces said:

Thrax

The stick of lit dynamite in the cake immediatley caught his attention. His eyes widened but then his expression turned to that of a puzzled one, usually pressing the red button meant nothing good but he'd take his chances. He pushed the red button hastily and focused on the cake, he'd probably end up making it worse if he tried to put it out.

(Portal)​

@MTchaos1134
The button opens up a door,leading directly to GLaDOS,she waits for the virus to cross and see her.

And the cake is about to explode soon.

Thrax

Thrax quickly went through the door and made sure to put some distance between him and it. He felt as though he was being watched in the new room, he faced towards GLaDOS "Well i'm unsure what I was expecting, so what exactly are you?" he asked pointing towards her with his claws and with his guard up.

(Portal)

@MTchaos1134

ManyFaces said:

Thrax

Thrax quickly went through the door and made sure to put some distance between him and it. He felt as though he was being watched in the new room, he faced towards GLaDOS "Well i'm unsure what I was expecting, so what exactly are you?" he asked pointing towards her with his claws and with his guard up.

(Portal)

@MTchaos1134
"I am what you would call an articial intelligence,but I'm better than that."shenwasnwatching thraxnas long as he was in there.

(Sorry for posting this, but if I wanted to join, what is happening? If I can't join right now, that'll be fine. It seems as though Snowdin Town from Undertale is being attacked...?)

BloodHasSpilled said:
(Sorry for posting this, but if I wanted to join, what is happening? If I can't join right now, that'll be fine. It seems as though Snowdin Town from Undertale is being attacked...?)
(I do think it is possible to join, but I don't think you can join the Undertale Universe, and Snowdin was some kind of attacked, you could rather say that Grievous' soldiers stepped out of line. And payed with their limbs... kind of.)

BloodHasSpilled said:
(If you join you can hop into the portal universe, or other universes that are available, like adventure time. Just look in overview.)

Sighing in fatigue, Bridget woke up in a mysterious, factory-esque building that looked very advanced, futuristic, and ahead of the world he was used to. Since the effeminate male didn't want to get up at the moment, he sat down on the cold floor, not aware of what environment he was in due to him not touching anything but his own body or the aforementioned floor. Taking the nun veil off his head and stuffing it down his dress (upon which it disappeared into a hammerspace) and readjusting the cuff around his waist, he waited for anything to approach him, nervous in this unfamiliar setting.

BloodHasSpilled said:
Sighing in fatigue, Bridget woke up in a mysterious, factory-esque building that looked very advanced, futuristic, and ahead of the world he was used to. Since the effeminate male didn't want to get up at the moment, he sat down on the cold floor, not aware of what environment he was in due to him not touching anything but his own body or the aforementioned floor. Taking the nun veil off his head and stuffing it down his dress (upon which it disappeared into a hammerspace) and readjusting the cuff around his waist, he waited for anything to approach him, nervous in this unfamiliar setting.
"Hello there, and welcome to aperture science. You have just traveled universes. And you are not the first one,so do you have questions before anything happens?" A voice came from s meant camera,tracking thier movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back