• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Well. I need to sleep, I'm exhaust-" She said, falling on the ground before her. She was snoring very loudly and had purple under her eyes.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Can you...put some beds here? Or...a big bed...if you don't mind." He asked, while blushing a little bit, unnoticable.

"Now, you two rest. I will work on reclaiming your home." Dipping her head slightly, Lady Order summoned them a large bed to sleep on.

Mentally, she reached out to the forces from Undertale that were not currently in that universe. Your home has been taken over by the forces of Chaos, many innocent monsters forced to flee their home. If you wish to side with Order against Chaos, please nod your head and I will bestow my mark on you.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Well. I need to sleep, I'm exhaust-" She said, falling on the ground before her. She was snoring very loudly and had purple under her eyes.
(5 year old falls asleep in the middle of sentence cliché)

Noivian said:
"Now, you two rest. I will work on reclaiming your home." Dipping her head slightly, Lady Order summoned them a large bed to sleep on.
Mentally, she reached out to the forces from Undertale that were not currently in that universe. Your home has been taken over by the forces of Chaos, many innocent monsters forced to flee their home. If you wish to side with Order against Chaos, please nod your head and I will bestow my mark on you.
Undyne and the Rest etc.

They have all heard the voice and were slightly terrified.

Undyne said "Let's do as she says!" she nodded her head... soon after the rest of the monsters gained confidence and did the same.

Birdsie said:
Undyne, Asgore, Toriel, Papyrus, About 95% of the Royal Guard, About 85% of the Monster population, Members of the Temmie Village
They have all fled Mt. Ebott, fleeing to the surface and as far away from it as possible.

They started setting up a Camp in a Forest away from it.
Gaster appeared amongst the group.he was frustrated that they were forced out of the underground,but it's also good that the monsters were free to exit.he approached asgore."we need to try to get the humans here to help us clear out the forces in the underground,and we need someone who is a good talker to do that."he said floating.you could feel the frustration coming off of him.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster appeared amongst the group.he was frustrated that they were forced out of the underground,but it's also good that the monsters were free to exit.he approached asgore."we need to try to get the humans here to help us clear out the forces in the underground,and we need someone who is a good talker to do that."he said floating.you could feel the frustration coming off of him.
(Is Gaster in 2 universes at once?)

MTchaos1134 said:
Asgore

"Yes, I agree, Dr. Gaster. I am not sure how the humans will react. We should make a good first impression." Asgore said, with a very determined voice.

Noivian said:
He heard the voice.'how do I know if I can trust you?'he asked the god telepathically.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
"Yes, I agree, Dr. Gaster. I am not sure how the humans will react. We should make a good first impression." Asgore said, with a very determined voice.
"Maybe papyrus can,his heart of gold will help out in this situation."he thought for a moment."should I tell the rest of this plan?"

Bestowing her mark on all the monsters, turned her mental focus on the dissenter. Do you not trust the idea of peace, justice, and order over the concept of chaos, doom, and destruction?

MTchaos1134 said:
"Maybe papyrus can,his heart of gold will help out in this situation."he thought for a moment."should I tell the rest of this plan?"
Asgore

"Perhaps we should let ourselves rest for now. This is quite an unfortunate day, we all had to flee our houses." Asgore said and then sighed. Toriel was doing something in the background with a few monsters. Monster Kid was admiring Undyne and her new, amazing form.

Sauron

Sensing an opportunity to assist his troops, Sauron uses his powers to telepathically communicate with all of the monsters of Undertale.

(Attention residents of this doomed world. Your gods and leaders have failed you, and you have been forced to flee from your homes. But I, Sauron the Merciful, offer you an end to your suffering. Simply submit to my will, and you will be spared. But if you continue to resist me, than you will die.)

@Gabrygabra97
@Noivian @MTchaos1134

@Lordvader59

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Asgore
"Perhaps we should let ourselves rest for now. This is quite an unfortunate day, we all had to flee our houses." Asgore said and then sighed. Toriel was doing something in the background with a few monsters. Monster Kid was admiring Undyne and her new, amazing form.
Grievous knew they had fled. However, this was now and occupation. So, flanked by a group of Uruk Hai, he set out to search for them. With no luck, Grievous asked Chaos to teleport a message to the monsters. Chaos agreed, and he opened a portal to the Monster's location. Grievous dropped a holoprojector into it.

Barbas said:
Sauron
Sensing an opportunity to assist his troops, Sauron uses his powers to telepathically communicate with all of the monsters of Undertale.

(Attention residents of this doomed world. Your gods and leaders have failed you, and you have been forced to flee from your homes. But I, Sauron the Merciful, offer you an end to your suffering. Simply submit to my will, and you will be spared. But if you continue to resist me, than you will die.)

@Gabrygabra97
@Noivian @MTchaos1134

@Lordvader59
Chaos reached out and eliminated that message before it went through.

A little harshly worded.

The holoprojector fell into the middle of the forest camp and came to life, showing Greivous. "Greetings, monsters of the Underground. I am General Greivous, and I am here to inform you the battle is over. I can tell you will no longer fight, and therefore offer for you to return to your lives unharmed"

@Birdsie

Grievous continued "you may think that this is a bad thing, but I assure you, you will have the full support of me and my friends. We really aren't that bad. This is a war, and in a war, civilians are to go unharmed."

The Monsters

Due to their souls being made of compassion and love, the Monsters could not submit to evil beings like Grievous and Sauron.

They decided to pack up and ask the Humans for help... if they would help.

Sauron

Realizing that Grevious's message was better, Sauron decides to assist him. Focusing his dark powers on the human's of Undertale, Sauron begins to enhance their negative emotions.

@Birdsie

Barbas said:
Sauron
Realizing that Grevious's message was better, Sauron decides to assist him. Focusing his dark powers on the human's of Undertale, Sauron begins to enhance their negative emotions.

@Birdsie
Human Civilizations

Due to their EXTREMELY powerful souls and traits like Determination ETC, Sauron's magic barely affects the Humans.

(Humans are different in the UT Universe)

Noivian said:
Bestowing her mark on all the monsters, turned her mental focus on the dissenter. Do you not trust the idea of peace, justice, and order over the concept of chaos, doom, and destruction?
'It's not that,it's that you could be a false god,and just someone who can communicate telepathically.'he thinks for a moment.'if you can prove to me you are saying the truth,I will join you,but I would have to tell you things after you prove yourself.'gaster sent telepathically to the god.mwhile going with the rest of the monsters.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
he looked at undyne."I feel like her determination will make her melt.but I am unsure."he said to asgore,summoning a table and some tea."care for some tea?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Unknown Universe

images

On a barren world, a portal opens up and drops the Technodrome. Alarmed by this, Shredder goes to Krang

Shredder: Krang! What is this?! Did those pesky turtles somehow manage to teleport us?! Or did those idiots Bebop and Rocksteady break something again?!

Krang: No, my friend{Growl}neither the turtles or our idiotic minions are responsible for our current predicament. We must of went through a random portal. But do not worry, Shredder{Growl}. Because now we can build a proper army!

After speaking, Krang orders the Technodrome to drive into a nearby portal that just formed.

(God I can't keep up with more than one rp can I?) Raynor walks up through a house and into a flower bed, He presses forward to a large crevice to see....a lot of different beings.

(Idk what is going on so if someone could fill me in i would love that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back