• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Noivian said:
Sans turned, trying to find the source of the voice, what sounded like his voice, but not quite. His eye sockets narrowed suspiciously. "Who's there?" he called out.
ERROR!SANS

"Pencil." He said with a sarcastic voice, pretending to get a "Pencil who" as answer.

Noivian said:
Sans had a sinking feeling in the pit of his non-existent gut at rattman's words. "Bit to late for that, bud," he sighed, before shortcutting back to the main room, only to discover it abandoned and a portal opened to the side. Now the question was whether to trust the portal will take him home or not.
@Gabrygabra97 I don't know if error sans is invisible or he is actually there so I left you put for now,GLaDOS does not notice him yet if he is visible.)

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS and alphys appeared behind sans.GLaDOS drug alphys across the portal."were here al-oh,I forgot you were still here."
(@Gabrygabra97 I don't know if error sans is invisible or he is actually there so I left you put for now,GLaDOS does not notice him yet if he is visible.)
@Birdsie

MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS and alphys appeared behind sans.GLaDOS drug alphys across the portal."were here al-oh,I forgot you were still here."
(@Gabrygabra97 I don't know if error sans is invisible or he is actually there so I left you put for now,GLaDOS does not notice him yet if he is visible.)
(He's visible but immortal, he cannot be killed unless he wants to)

Lordvader59 said:
(Only powerful enough to stand up to those two.)
Grievous blocked the spears steadily. The plasma sloshed off his armor. Grievous went to impale the demon.
Chasriel

They would be a god-like demon, now that they have the mark. Chasriel charges a plasma-missile that will follow Grievous, and will not stop following unless it hits the target. Then they would start to shoot at him plasma-beams.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Pencil." He said with a sarcastic voice, pretending to get a "Pencil who" as answer.
MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS looked at error sans."I didn't know you had a corrupted copy."she said,staring at him.
@Noivian @Birdsie
"Pencil who?" Sans asked, spotting the distorted other him. At GLaDOS' comment, he shrugged. "Neither did I."

Noivian said:
"Pencil who?" Sans asked, spotting the distorted other him. At GLaDOS' comment, he shrugged. "Neither did I."
ERROR!SANS

"Nevermind, it's POINTLESS." He said, while tying up in blue strings Sans, transporting him to his blank dimension trough a portal.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Chasriel
They would be a god-like demon, now that they have the mark. Chasriel charges a plasma-missile that will follow Grievous, and will not stop following unless it hits the target. Then they would start to shoot at him plasma-beams.
Grievous would take the plasma missile and start reflecting the plasma upon them.

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous would take the plasma missile and start reflecting the plasma upon them.
Chasriel

They would absorb the plasma, shooting it out again much much stronger than before. Only a REAL GOD could stand such power.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Nevermind, it's POINTLESS." He said, while tying up in blue strings Sans, transporting him to his blank dimension trough a portal.
Sans would have laughed, had he not gotten the undertones, or had been wrapped up and transported to a blank dimension.

Noivian said:
Sans would have laughed, had he not gotten the undertones, or had been wrapped up and transported to a blank dimension.
ERROR!SANS

He would look at him with empty eye-sockets, saying: "From what AU are you from." With a threatening tone.

"AU? What are you talking about?" Sans asked, struggling against the strings. He couldn't struggle too hard, however, as hurting himself could possibly end his life. "I'm not from an AU."

Noivian said:
Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
GLaDOS was going to say how terrible the pun was,but they disappeared."well were here alphys,feel free to explore.tell me when your ready to work."she said,starting the process of getting back onto her original body.

@Birdsie

Nazgul

Charging at Chasriel, the Nazgul attempts to stab his Morgul blade into their heart.

@Gabrygabra97

Lordvader59 said:
Chasriel

They would start to blow a freezing wind, freezing completely Grievous armor, then hitting it repeatly with their arm, shattering it in pieces.

Barbas said:
Nazgul
Charging at Chasriel, the Nazgul attempts to stab his Morgul blade into their heart.

@Gabrygabra97
Chasriel

As the sword stabs their heart, the sword starts to melt, getting absorbed by the demon. Chasriel would lift the Nazgul, swallowing it.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Chasriel
They would start to blow a freezing wind, freezing completely Grievous armor, then hitting it repeatly with their arm, shattering it in pieces.
Grievous rolled out of the way of the frost. Grievous rushed back up and tried to slash the demon along with the Nazgul.

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous rolled out of the way of the frost. Grievous rushed back up and tried to slash the demon along with the Nazgul.
Chasriel

They already swallowed the Nazgul, while grabbing Grievous with 6 arms at once, starting to hold it tighter and tighter. Then he starts to blow a freezing wind on Grievous, trying to freeze his armor.

Nazgul

Shrieking with rage, the Nazgul stabs Chasriel's heart again, causing their heart to become corrupted as they slowly turn into a wraith.

@Gabrygabra97

Gabrygabra97 said:
Chasriel
They already swallowed the Nazgul, while grabbing Grievous with 6 arms at once, starting to hold it tighter and tighter. Then he starts to blow a freezing wind on Grievous, trying to freeze his armor.
Grievous's arms would disappear in a flurry of light. When he broke free of the demon's grip, he took 3 of the arms with him.

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous's arms would disappear in a flurry of light. When he broke free of the demon's grip, he took 3 of the arms with him.
Chasriel

The arms would regrow as they were cut off, then Chasriel would say: "I BANISH YOU FROM THIS DIMENSION! GO AWAY AND YOU WILL NOT BE HARMED ANYMORE!"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Chasriel
The arms would regrow as they were cut off, then Chasriel would say: "I BANISH YOU FROM THIS DIMENSION! GO AWAY AND YOU WILL NOT BE HARMED ANYMORE!"
Chaos watched with increasing frusturation. He knew what he had to do. He knew he'd be extremely tired, but he had to do it. Reaching out with telekinesis and into Chasriel, he grabbed Asriel's hand and pulled the first finger away, holding it there.

Lordvader59 said:
Chaos watched with increasing frusturation. He knew what he had to do. He knew he'd be extremely tired, but he had to do it. Reaching out with telekinesis and into Chasriel, he grabbed Asriel's hand and pulled the first finger away, holding it there.
(FUCKING SAKES, THEY ARE ONE BEING, THEY ARE NOT TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE INSIDE A COSTUME. My god.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back