• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would throw a saber at the Nazgul, in an attempt to protect Chara, he says: "What do you want?!" He would put himself in front of Chara, trying to cover her from anything that could hurt her.
Chara

"Asriel... Let's fuse." She held her hand towards him, expecting for him to take it.

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous had seen Asriel running up towards the surface. So, he leapt up and, cutting through the crust with his sabers and climbing up, rose to the surface and stood infront of Asriel.
"You seem to have taken a liking to those sabers. I shall remember that when I pull them from your carcass."
Asriel Dreemurr

"I don't want to fight! Go away and I will surrender!" He would scream, still being in front of Chara. He would then take Chara's hand, gripping on her soul.

*Chasriel rises from the pits of hell!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I don't want to fight! Go away and I will surrender!" He would scream, still being in front of Chara. He would then take Chara's hand, gripping on her soul.

Grievous grinned. He knew his new form had been made for this. He took a stance across from the demon and prepared for battle.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous grinned. He knew his new form had been made for this. He took a stance across from the demon and prepared for battle.
Undyne

Undyne jumped out after Grievous and rushed at him with her Spears, throwing many of them at him.

Chasriel

Chasriel spewed fire at Grievous. (Because Asriel knows Pyrokinesis.)

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne jumped out after Grievous and rushed at him with her Spears, throwing many of them at him.

Chasriel

Chasriel spewed fire at Grievous. (Because Asriel knows Pyrokinesis.)
Grievous rolled out of the way of the spears and allowed the fire to hit him. His new form had been made completely fireproof. Grievous backdashed and tried to run Undyne through.

(@Birdsie check the PM)

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous rolled out of the way of the spears and allowed the fire to hit him. His new form had been made completely fireproof. Grievous backdashed and tried to run Undyne through.
(@Birdsie check the PM)
Undyne

Undyne received a critical hit from Grievous, she kneeled before him, almost dead. She did not expect that... how did that happen? Was it a hole in her power? Her tactics? No, it was something else, but she was not ready to die. She would not give up... or would she? All she could do was to wait for Grievous to finish her off.

Chasriel

Chasriel seemed pissed off. It picked up Grievous and tried hurling him off Mt. Ebott.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne received a critical hit from Grievous, she kneeled before him, almost dead. She did not expect that... how did that happen? Was it a hole in her power? Her tactics? No, it was something else, but she was not ready to die. She would not give up... or would she? All she could do was to wait for Grievous to finish her off.

Chasriel

Chasriel seemed pissed off. It picked up Grievous and tried hurling him off Mt. Ebott.
Grievous leapt over Chasriel, slashing for the back of it's neck. Grievous couldn't get in to do anything but a quick finishing blow to Undyne, but she was a warrior, she deserved more then that.

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous leapt over Chasriel, slashing for the back of it's neck. Grievous couldn't get in to do anything but a quick finishing blow to Undyne, but she was a warrior, she deserved more then that.
Undyne

Undyne looked at Grievous and said "No... I am not giving up. Y-You have terrorized the Underground for long enough! You will meet your end today!"

Undyne shattered into Dust and died...

*But it refused. (Because plot-twist bitches, Undyne has Determination.)

Undyne came back, as Undyne the Undying.

undyne_the_undying___the_true_hero_by_walkingmelonsaaa-d9mzxpf.png

Chasriel

Chasriel didn't seem bothered even in the slightest of Grievous slashing it's neck. It used it's powers of Telekinesis and started crushing Grievous inside his own armor.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne looked at Grievous and said "No... I am not giving up. Y-You have terrorized the Underground for long enough! You will meet your end today!"

Undyne shattered into Dust and died...

*But it refused. (Because plot-twist bitches, Undyne has Determination.)

Undyne came back, as Undyne the Undying.

undyne_the_undying___the_true_hero_by_walkingmelonsaaa-d9mzxpf.png

Chasriel

Chasriel didn't seem bothered even in the slightest of Grievous slashing it's neck. It used it's powers of Telekinesis and started crushing Grievous inside his own armor.
The Pressue was on, Grievous hadn't telekinesis and was being crushed. Just when he was about to succumb. There was a black flash and Grievous felt a sharp pain.

The Serpentine figure had bitten Grievous and was using his tonge to weld a strange mark into it, having blasted the two backwards. When the mark was carved, the Serpent blasted them back again and disappeared.

Grievous's eyes glowed black and yellow. "What is this feeling!??!" The power was... indescribable! Terribly sorry, Chaos spoke to Grievous that I had to bestow my mark on you in such a manner. My mark officially makes you a Champion of Chaos. It will give you great power when you are in a need desperate as this. Grievous gave off an aura so thick you could taste it in the air. "Are you ready to die?" He grinned at the demon with bloodlust.

Lordvader59 said:
The Pressue was on, Grievous hadn't telekinesis and was being crushed. Just when he was about to succumb. There was a black flash and Grievous felt a sharp pain.
The Serpentine figure had bitten Grievous and was using his tonge to weld a strange mark into it, having blasted the two backwards. When the mark was carved, the Serpent blasted them back again and disappeared.

Grievous's eyes glowed black and yellow. "What is this feeling!??!" The power was... indescribable! Terribly sorry, Chaos spoke to Grievous that I had to bestow my mark on you in such a manner. My mark officially makes you a Champion of Chaos. It will give you great power when you are in a need desperate as this. Grievous gave off an aura so thick you could taste it in the air. "Are you ready to die?" He grinned at the demon with bloodlust.
Chasriel

"YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION! TRAITORSSS!" Chasriel would literally spew hot plasma at Grievous at great magnitudes. (Because anger adds to Pyrokinesis, apparently.)

Undyne

Undyne, empowered by Bill Cipher and her Determination started throwing even more powerful spears at Grievous, these are able to pierce through ANYTHING. There is about 15 of them being thrown at him at once.

(Hey, if you can become OP all of the sudden, so can these guys.)

Birdsie said:
Chasriel
"YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION! TRAITORSSS!" Chasriel would literally spew hot plasma at Grievous at great magnitudes. (Because anger adds to Pyrokinesis, apparently.)

Undyne

Undyne, empowered by Bill Cipher and her Determination started throwing even more powerful spears at Grievous, these are able to pierce through ANYTHING. There is about 15 of them being thrown at him at once.

(Hey, if you can become OP all of the sudden, so can these guys.)
(Only powerful enough to stand up to those two.)

Grievous blocked the spears steadily. The plasma sloshed off his armor. Grievous went to impale the demon.

Undyne... You must live on! You must fight! A cool, calm, feminine voice pierced through Undyne's mind. Do not let them defeat you! Be determined!

Casriel, you, too, must fight! Do not loose hope! The same voice said to the fused two.

Lordvader59 said:
(Only powerful enough to stand up to those two.)
Grievous blocked the spears steadily. The plasma sloshed off his armor. Grievous went to impale the demon.
Chasriel

They had heard the voice, they avoided Grievous' attacks and audibly asked "Who are you?" with two voices, clearly she attracted attention of both of them. They had also spawned several fireballs, the strength of a Nuclear Weapon, except they don't explode on such a big range, rather making small, almost dezintegrating explosions.

Undyne

Undyne felt her voice in her, she didn't know who the Woman was... but she knew she was right, whoever she was!

She yelled out "NGAAAAAAH!!!" Feeling determined.

She launched the spears at Grievous, almost thrice as fast.

(Now order's here. You're fucked Grievous.)

Noivian said:
Undyne... You must live on! You must fight! A cool, calm, feminine voice pierced through Undyne's mind. Do not let them defeat you! Be determined!
Casriel, you, too, must fight! Do not loose hope! The same voice said to the fused two.
Chasriel

Asriel, inside the fused demon, heard the voice and thought to himself: "I CAN'T lose hope, I have to keep it." He started aiding Chara controlling the demon.

(Order's just giving them a pep talk... Also is there any way to de fuse chasriel... it seems op for there to be no way to, if there isn't can we invent one to work with my and gabry's rp ideas?)

Lordvader59 said:
(Order's just giving them a pep talk... Also is there any way to de fuse chasriel... it seems op for there to be no way to, if there isn't can we invent one to work with my and gabry's rp ideas?)
(there is actually no way to defuse chasriel, they have to willingly let go eachother's souls.)

Order observed their battle. She was well aware that they weren't going to fare well against one with the mark of Chaos.

I am Order, she spoke to both Chasriel and Undyne at once. If you'll agree to fight with and for me, I will give you power to match your foe's own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noivian said:
Order observed their battle. She was well aware that they weren't going to fare well against one with the mark of Chaos.
I am Order, she spoke to both of them at once. If you'll agree to fight with and for me, I will give you power to match your foe's own.
Chasriel

Asriel thought for a moment, and asked Chara: "You okay with that? We could defeat him and protect the underground..."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Chasriel
Asriel thought for a moment, and asked Chara: "You okay with that? We could defeat him and protect the underground..."
Chasriel

"Yes, I am okay with that." Chara responded from the inside of their fused souls.

She said for the both of them "We will fight for you!" To Order.

Birdsie said:
Chasriel
"Yes, I am okay with that." Chara responded from the inside of their fused souls.

Mettaton EX

Lots of cameras and spotlights get around the area, as Mettaton starts to speak into a microphone:

"HERE WE ARE WITH MTT-NEWS, TODAY ON THE SURFACE, A DEMON AND A CYBORG ARE FIGHTING TO DEATH! WHO WILL WIN? STAY TUNED, BECAUSE THERE WILL BE ROMANCE, DRAMA, BLOODSHED!"

[media]

[/media]

Sans had a sinking feeling in the pit of his non-existent gut at rattman's words. "Bit to late for that, bud," he sighed, before shortcutting back to the main room, only to discover it abandoned and a portal opened to the side. Now the question was whether to trust the portal will take him home or not.

@MTchaos1134

Nazgul

Getting ready to block the saber, the Nazgul watches as Grevious arrives. Watching as Chara and Asriel fused, the Nazgul raises his Morgul blade and charged at Chasriel with the intention of stabbing their heart.

@Gabrygabra97

Noivian said:
Sans had a sinking feeling in the pit of his non-existent gut at rattman's words. "Bit to late for that, bud," he sighed, before shortcutting back to the main room, only to discover it abandoned and a portal opened to the side. Now the question was whether to trust the portal will take him home or not.
@MTchaos1134
ERROR!SANS

"Oh, my normal pal. How's it going?" He said to the normal sans, with his glitchy voice.

Birdsie said:
Chasriel

Both would feel a burning on their back, and when they returned to their normal bodies, would have a matching brand on the back of their shoulders, shaped like a sphere with a slight glow to it. Chara's mark would be on the back of her left shoulder and Asriel's mark would be on the back of his right shoulder. Now rise, and fight in the name of Order!

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Oh, my normal pal. How's it going?" He said to the normal sans, with his glitchy voice.
Sans turned, trying to find the source of the voice, what sounded like his voice, but not quite. His eye sockets narrowed suspiciously. "Who's there?" he called out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back