• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Barbas said:
Lurtz
Roaring in rage, Lurtz continues to struggle against the substance.

Sauron

Thinking that the fish creature could pose a problem in the future, Sauron decides to distract her while she is fighting Grevious. Using his powers, Sauron causes a lightning bolt to strike Undyne.

@Birdsie @Lordvader59
They were finally sucked into the void.a mirror gaster appeared there,but hidden."tell me,do you have the capability to fear?"the voice echoed across the dark realm.

Mizelia gets out of the house and outside the ruins, coming towards the fight, she ignites her lightsaber and holds it in a soresu form, walking carefully towards Grievous.

@Lordvader59

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm so sorry,my alerts have been going on the fritz. What's new?)

(I have a plan,Raynor stepped into the portal and got knocked into a coma, he is now going to wake up under the snow)

Yappi said:
(I have a plan,Raynor stepped into the portal and got knocked into a coma, he is now going to wake up under the snow)
((Rip, he will probably suffocate if he gets under the snow :/

If you mean burried under the snow ))

(people wake up from comas) Raynor wakes up,he is under a small blanket. He was knocked out for a while, but his life support is still working so it was a few weeks at the least. I use my suit to get through the snow,I loosen the snow and stand up.

Asriel Dreemurr

He would turn around, waking up, seeing that Chara was not there.

"Chara? Are you in the bathroom?" But there was no response, he would dial Undyne's number and say:

"Did anything happen? Chara is not here, and normally she always is."

@Birdsie

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would turn around, waking up, seeing that Chara was not there.

"Chara? Are you in the bathroom?" But there was no response, he would dial Undyne's number and say:

"Did anything happen? Chara is not here, and normally she always is."

@Birdsie
Undyne

Undyne didn't pick up, she was busy fighting Grievous.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Asriel Dreemurr

"Damn." He tries to sense where Chara is, feeling her presence feet and feet above himself.

He gasps, saying: "The surface..." He would grab his sabers, running up to the surface, following his feelings.

I look around I'm In a snowy area, there is a cave nearby. I see that my weapon is still here though so that's a plus.

Yappi said:
I look around I'm In a snowy area, there is a cave nearby. I see that my weapon is still here though so that's a plus.
(For a better RP quality, I suggest you to speak in 3rd Person. Speaking in 1st person makes me think that you are always speaking with yourself, out loud.)

(Neat)

Raynor makes his way through the different environments,using his suit in hotlands so he doesn't toast.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would finally arrive on the surface, spotting Chara.

"Chara! Charaa! Over here!"

@Birdsie
Chara

"Asriel?" She said and walked up to him.

"We've got to stay here, for now."

Nazgul

Quiteltly pursueing the goat, the Nazgul waits until Asriel stops before revealing himself." Surrender, or die!"

@Gabrygabra97 @Birdsie

Barbas said:
Nazgul
Quiteltly pursueing the goat, the Nazgul waits until Asriel stops before revealing himself." Surrender, or die!"

@Gabrygabra97 @Birdsie
Asriel Dreemurr

He would throw a saber at the Nazgul, in an attempt to protect Chara, he says: "What do you want?!" He would put himself in front of Chara, trying to cover her from anything that could hurt her.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would throw a saber at the Nazgul, in an attempt to protect Chara, he says: "What do you want?!" He would put himself in front of Chara, trying to cover her from anything that could hurt her.
Grievous had seen Asriel running up towards the surface. So, he leapt up and, cutting through the crust with his sabers and climbing up, rose to the surface and stood infront of Asriel.

"You seem to have taken a liking to those sabers. I shall remember that when I pull them from your carcass."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back