• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne was greatly surprised. She had a new idea. In addition to her protective spears, she had also prepared spears to pop up from the ground if Grievous was to get near her. She continued popping them up at him and throwing spears at him. She took a defensive positon on a small choke passage in Waterfall. It was the perfect position.
Grievous deflected most of the blasters, but one hit him, cracking his shoulder plate. Shrugging it off, he ordered the Nazgul to attack Gaster and ran after Undyne. Seeing her choke point, he deactivate one of his lightsabers and lobbed a thermal detonater towards her.

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous deflected most of the blasters, but one hit him, cracking his shoulder plate. Shrugging it off, he ordered the Nazgul to attack Gaster and ran after Undyne. Seeing her choke point, he deactivate one of his lightsabers and lobbed a thermal detonater towards her.
Undyne

Undyne threw a spear at the Thermal Detonator when it was Mid-air, thus causing it to explode pre-maturely, when it was still very close to Grievous.

She smiled and chuckled "Fuhuhu! Grenades? Oh please, very funny!"

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne threw a spear at the Thermal Detonator when it was Mid-air, thus causing it to explode pre-maturely, when it was still very close to Grievous.

She smiled and chuckled "Fuhuhu! Grenades? Oh please, very funny!"
The shrapnel pinged off of grievous, he threw 5 more.

Lordvader59 said:
The shrapnel pinged off of grievous, he threw 5 more.
Undyne

Undyne was slightly surprised, but she easily kept up and destroyed the Thermal Detonators pre-maturely.

"What? You're just going to stand there and throw grenades at me?" She grit her teeth in slight annoyance and dissapointment, then she decided to express her feelings and said "Dissapointing to say the least." as she slightly closed her eyes, looking at Grievous. She stood in a heroic anime pose, ready to take out her spears if he even thought about getting close. Not to mention the spears that would easily crush him if he even walked into the passage and the protective spears around her.

She wanted him to get near, so she could end this once and for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne was slightly surprised, but she easily kept up and destroyed the Thermal Detonators pre-maturely.

"What? You're just going to stand there and throw grenades at me?" She grit her teeth in slight annoyance and dissapointment, then she decided to express her feelings and said "Dissapointing to say the least." as she slightly closed her eyes, looking at Grievous. She stood in a heroic anime pose, ready to take out her spears if he even thought about getting close. Not to mention the spears that would easily crush him if he even walked into the passage and the protective spears around her.

She wanted him to get near, so she could end this once and for all.
Deciding to stop with the grenades, Grievous drew a blaster pistol and opened up with that. "Come out of your corner and fight, you half-blind fish!"

Lordvader59 said:
Deciding to stop with the grenades, Grievous drew a blaster pistol and opened up with that. "Come out of your corner and fight, you half-blind fish!"
Undyne

Undyne chuckled at his request and deflected the blaster's shots using the spears floating around her.

She said "How about you come in here? It'll be fun." with a dark, almost sadistic smile. She felt determined to kill him... quite bloodlusting even for her.

But it was a good way of payback for all the terror he's caused in the past few days. She felt happy as she knew she annoyed the heck out of him.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne chuckled at his request and deflected the blaster's shots using the spears floating around her.

She said "How about you come in here? It'll be fun." with a dark, almost sadistic smile. She felt determined to kill him... quite bloodlusting even for her.

But it was a good way of payback for all the terror he's caused in the past few days. She felt happy as she knew she annoyed the heck out of him.
Grievous sighed and continued to empty out the blaster at her. "You know, I know what you're trying, and I can in fact go in there, but frankly that's quite tiring, maybe in a few moments.

Bot bill tackled and jump on Grevoius's back and started hitting him, he smiled "Remember me, ya jackass," he continued this as he shot at his shoulder with his finger blast.

@Lordvader59

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous' foot sprung up, sunk it's claws into Bill Bot, puncturing it, and flinging it towards Undyne.
Undyne

Undyne caught Bill in her arms and said "Very funny, cyborg. I've already seen your sort in Anime! I know that your weakness is electricity... but I don't have it." She said at Grievous, looking him in the eyes.

Barbas said:
Lurtz
Annoyed to see that he missed, Lurtz waits for a few moments before firing another arrow at Undyne's head.

@Birdsie @Lordvader59
Undyne

As she was in a very advantegous position, in a choke passage, she simply made a mesh shield out of a few spears, that easily broke the arrow.

She chuckled as it shattered into small pieces.

Bill bot growled and took out his cane. He looked at Undyne and extended his hand "Ya want a boost," he said as he clenched where the wound was, his eye a bright blue.

@Birdsie

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne caught Bill in her arms and said "Very funny, cyborg. I've already seen your sort in Anime! I know that your weakness is electricity... but I don't have it." She said at Grievous, looking him in the eyes.

Undyne

As she was in a very advantegous position, in a choke passage, she simply made a mesh shield out of a few spears, that easily broke the arrow.

She chuckled as it shattered into small pieces.
What in the force is an anime? Grievous didn't care one bit and kept shooting.

@Birdsie[/URL]
Lordvader59 said:
What in the force is an anime? Grievous didn't care one bit and kept shooting.

Undyne

"If it'll help me beat this guy, then sure!" She said with a passive voice, deflecting Grievous' shots with her spears.

She was very slowly getting tired, something she hasn't felt in a long time, but she could keep going, at least for now. Not to mention the incredibly comfortable position she had.

Bill grabbed her hand and a glimmer of a spear could be seen in his eye before he ran out plunging his cane into Grevious's leg. Undyne could feel a powerful force over her, her eye had turned yellow, and the tired feeling was gone from her body.

@Birdsie @Lordvader59

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous looked at the cane in his leg, then turned it sharply, sending the cane flying out of Grievous's leg and into the horizon.
Undyne

Undyne feeling incredibly empowered with Bill Cipher's power started throwing spears at Grievous faster than she had ever in her life.

There was about 20 spears a second launching at him. The spears were going much faster and were much stronger than ever. She slowly took step after step slowly leaving her cavern with two spears in her hands, she easily deflected the blaster shots that Grievous shot out at him.

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous ramped it up once more, blocking the spears and gun rounds, his cybernetic body did not tire.
Gaster teleported behind grevious and so did a gaster blaster,the gaster blaster fired as soon as it appeared,giving lalmlst no time for grievous to react as it was at point blank range,

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous ramped it up once more, blocking the spears and gun rounds, his cybernetic body did not tire.
Undyne

Undyne turned up her wheels. The spears kept getting faster, faster yet faster. Even more of them began launching from every direction around Grievous.

She looked at him with a Determined look at him, then she prepared to strike, just waiting for a moment in which he'd be occupied.

(How the fuck does one deflect 20 projectiles per second being launched at him? Nah, don't bother.)

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne turned up her wheels. The spears kept getting faster, faster yet faster. Even more of them began launching from every direction around Grievous.

She looked at him with a Determined look at him, then she prepared to strike, just waiting for a moment in which he'd be occupied.

(How the fuck does one deflect 20 projectiles per second being launched at him? Nah, don't bother.)
(Four arms and cybernetics essentially being overclocked right now.) Grievous took the blaster, he was battered, but not seriously injured.

@Barbas (Reinforcements, try to drag Gaster or Bill away)

Bill walked into the true lab with as he balanced himself on his cane "YO! Where are ya, you weird telepathic thing," he said as he looked around the rubble of a lab.

@Lordvader59

Uruk Hai army

Noticing that Greivious was outnumbered , a large group of Uruk Hai charge at Gaster and Bill.

@White Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back