• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Chasriel
The Nazgul's fucking sword is fucking melted and was absorbed by the fucking demon, can't you read?
(You ignored the Morgul blade's poison, so I decided to ignore the random melting .)

Last edited by a moderator:
Growing frustrated with the disorder of the battle taking place, Order picks up Chasriel and drops them into her dimension. The dimension takes the form of a neoclassical style hallway made entirely of marble. There's many floating spheres high in the air, some glass-like, some made of liquid, and some looking like solid polished rock. That battle was lost either way with how much chaos was being generated by the actions of everyone involved.

Barbas said:
(You ignored the Morgul blade's poison, so I decided to ignore the flames.)
(Fuck sakes...then I decide to ignore you. Poison or not poison your blade is melted. I may be poisoned for 10 seconds, but then the poison evaporates from my body.)

Noivian said:
Growing frustrated with the disorder of the battle taking place, Order picks up Chasriel and drops them into her dimension. The dimension takes the form of a neoclassical style hallway made entirely of marble. There's many floating spheres high in the air, some glass-like, some made of liquid, and some looking like solid polished rock. That battle was lost either way with how much chaos was being generated by the actions of everyone involved.
Chasriel

They would look around theirselves, they sighed out, relieved. The would unfuse, but Chara fell unconscious while doing so.

Asriel Dreemurr

"Ch-Chara? Are you alright?" He got no response. "P-Please! Help!"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Chasriel
They would look around theirselves, they sighed out, relieved. The would unfuse, but Chara fell unconscious while doing so.

Asriel Dreemurr

"Ch-Chara? Are you alright?" He got no response. "P-Please! Help!"
Chara

Chara opened her eyes and said "I'm fine, Asriel." some blood came out of her mouth, she scrubbed it off with her finger and got up.

Then she said "Well! That sure was exciting!" with an excited tone.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara opened her eyes and said "I'm fine, Asriel." some blood came out of her mouth, she scrubbed it off with her finger and got up.

Then she said "Well! That sure was exciting!" with an excited tone.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would laugh a bit. "Yeah..it was. I think I am getting into what you are. Heh." He would help Chara to get up. "So...Order, I guess? Why did you bring us here?"

Lady Order appeared, taking the form of a six foot tall being with a sphere for a head. She watched the two interact for a bit, stepping into their line of sight when she was addressed. "I feared for your lives, young ones," she stated simply, the orbs that made up her face vibrating as she talked. "When you are here, you are among allies to our cause."

Noivian said:
Lady Order appeared, taking the form of a six foot tall being with a sphere for a head. She watched the two interact for a bit, stepping into their line of sight when she was addressed. "I feared for your lives, young ones," she stated simply, the orbs that made up her face vibrating as she talked. "When you are here, you are among allies to our cause."
Asriel Dreemurr

"Well...thanks I guess. Name's Asriel."

Noivian said:
Chara

"Can I have some chocolate?" Chara asked with a childish, but excited voice. She still had a lot of adrenaline in her bloodstream after that fight.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Can I have some chocolate?" Chara asked with a childish, but excited voice. She still had a lot of adrenaline in her bloodstream after that fight.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would fall on his knees, starting to puke. His fur would get a greenish color.

Lady Order took a small step back from the puke, but reached into the multiverse and pulled a chocolate bar out for Chara, offering it to her. "You may call me Lady Order, if you please. I am the embodiment of order throughout the multiverse."

Noivian said:
Lady Order took a small step back from the puke, but reached into the multiverse and pulled a chocolate bar out for Chara, offering it to her. "You may call me Lady Order, if you please. I am the embodiment of order throughout the multiverse."
Asriel Dreemurr

He would hold his belly, screaming in pain.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would hold his belly, screaming in pain.
"What is ailing you, child?" Lady Order asked finally, orbs vibrating in both concern and frustration. She thought it would pass quickly, but she supposed not.

Noivian said:
"What is ailing you, child?" Lady Order asked finally, orbs vibrating in both concern and frustration. She thought it would pass quickly, but she supposed not.
Asriel Dreemurr

"I don't kn-know!!" He would scream in pain even louder, but all of sudden a voice says: "Athelas."

WHat are you doing! Chaos was furious with the retreat they fled! We must now consolidate control over the Universe. With the Nazgul gone, Grievous took command of the Orcs, and marched through Undertale, consolidating control and spreading Chaos's power so much that Order could only teleport in and out hrough the ruins.

Sauron

Decideing that Grevious required reinforcements, Sauron sends a force condo ten thousand normal Orcs and five hundred Olog Hai into to the Undertale universe.

@Lordvader59

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbas said:
Sauron
Decideing that Grevious required reinforcements, Sauron sends a force condo ten thousand normal Orcs and five hundred Olog Hai into to the Undertale universe.
(You cant just send people into universes.)

"Athelas..." Where had she heard of that from? "An antidote, right..." Kneeling down by Asriel, she reached out again and offered him what he needed for the poison.

Noivian said:
"Athelas..." Where had she heard of that from? "An antidote, right..." Kneeling down by Asriel, she reached out again and offered him what he needed for the poison.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would take it, and absorb it. He would feel a little bit better. Chara was not poisoned as Asriel absorbed all the poison. "Tha-thanks..."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would take it, and absorb it. He would feel a little bit better. Chara was not poisoned as Asriel absorbed all the poison. "Tha-thanks..."
Chara

"Asriel. Don't scare me like that anymore..." She said standing next to him. Her face saddened slightly. She hid the chocolate for later, as the puke caused disgust in her. "So what now?"

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Asriel. Don't scare me like that anymore..." She said standing next to him. Her face saddened slightly. She hid the chocolate for later, as the puke caused disgust in her. "So what now?"
Asriel Dreemurr

"I felt...Like I was burning from the inside...Sorry, Chara." He hugged her, his fur was a little rough from the fight.

Lordvader59 said:
WHat are you doing! Chaos was furious with the retreat they fled! We must now consolidate control over the Universe. With the Nazgul gone, Grievous took command of the Orcs, and marched through Undertale, consolidating control and spreading Chaos's power so much that Order could only teleport in and out hrough the ruins.
Undyne, Asgore, Toriel, Papyrus, About 95% of the Royal Guard, About 85% of the Monster population, Members of the Temmie Village

They have all fled Mt. Ebott, fleeing to the surface and as far away from it as possible.

They started setting up a Camp in a Forest away from it.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I felt...Like I was burning from the inside...Sorry, Chara." He hugged her, his fur was a little rough from the fight.
Chara

"Well. I need to sleep, I'm exhaust-" She said, falling on the ground before her. She was snoring very loudly and had purple under her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back