• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Asriel Dreemurr

He rushes in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet and taking a pee.

"Aaahhh..."

He would then get out of the bathroom, then going in their room.

He would notice Chara dressing up, he didn't actually know she was in there.

"GOSH, SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY" While closing his eyes and getting out of the room, intensely blushing.

Mizelia let's out a sigh, going upstairs, noticing Asriel going out of a room "Is it possible to use the refresher?" she asks him

@Gabrygabra97

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
They kept in the air and avoided.it,they then swung thier 'lightsaber'at papyrus,missing again,but cutting a tree in half.but then papyrus was lifted up by darth Vader/gaster 'with the force and they had a feeling of choking(which means it's actually not happening,and if papyrus can't choke,it's a feeling so he would feel it.)
Papyrus

Papyrus spawns magic bones behind Vader\Gaster , hurling them at him.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He rushes in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet and taking a pee.

"Aaahhh..."

He would then get out of the bathroom, then going in their room.

He would notice Chara dressing up, he didn't actually know she was in there.

"GOSH, SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY" While closing his eyes and getting out of the room, intensely blushing.
Chara

"CHRIST ASRIEL!" She yelled out and quickly put on some clothes. After a few seconds she said "Come in, now."

Birdsie said:
Chara
"CHRIST ASRIEL!" She yelled out and quickly put on some clothes. After a few seconds she said "Come in, now."
Asriel Dreemurr

"I gotta fix up my memory." He thought to himself, he then walks into the room, saying: "Yes...?" With a scared tone.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I gotta fix up my memory." He thought to himself, he then walks into the room, saying: "Yes...?" With a scared tone.
Chara

She walks up to Asriel and slaps him on the cheek with a lot of strength, not that much to harm him though.

Birdsie said:
Chara
She walks up to Asriel and slaps him on the cheek with a lot of strength, not that much to harm him though.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Sorry..." He then walks out, he was still blushing, he gets outside the house, leaving a post-it:

"I'll return tomorrow, I have stuff to do. Dinner is in the fridge.

Love you.

-Asriel"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Sorry..." He then walks out, he was still blushing, he gets outside the house, leaving a post-it:

"I'll return tomorrow, I have stuff to do. Dinner is in the fridge.

Love you.

-Asriel"
Chara

She sighs. She walks over to her room and lies down, staring at the ceiling and doing absolutely nothing.

Birdsie said:
Chara
She sighs. She walks over to her room and lies down, staring at the ceiling and doing absolutely nothing.
Mizelia walks to the room where she senses a presence, knocking calmy on the door

@Birdsie

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
Papyrus spawns magic bones behind Vader\Gaster , hurling them at him.
They hit him,one of them impaling thier chest.but gaster/Vader,simply pulled it out.and tossed it into the ground.(gaster opened up thier chest and let the bone in half way.then he closed it to make it look like it went through him.he took damage but not very much at all.)

MTchaos1134 said:
They hit him,one of them impaling thier chest.but gaster/Vader,simply pulled it out.and tossed it into the ground.(gaster opened up thier chest and let the bone in half way.then he closed it to make it look like it went through him.he took damage but not very much at all.)
Papyrus

Papyrus was rather surprised. "Nyeh!" He screamed as he shot a huge magic bone towards Vader and to make it harder, turned his soul blue.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
Papyrus was rather surprised. "Nyeh!" He screamed as he shot a huge magic bone towards Vader and to make it harder, turned his soul blue.
Vader uses a 'force'push to knock the large bone into the air,Vader then ran into a thick area of the forest,and Gaster appeared behind papyrus,back to thier original state."I am back,I had to take a quick break,what were you up to while I was gone?"

MTchaos1134 said:
Vader uses a 'force'push to knock the large bone into the air,Vader then ran into a thick area of the forest,and Gaster appeared behind papyrus,back to thier original state."I am back,I had to take a quick break,what were you up to while I was gone?"
Papyrus

"Nothing special, Dad. I met a human that wanted to fight me... but I think I scared him off." Papyrus said, to his father.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Nothing special, Dad. I met a human that wanted to fight me... but I think I scared him off." Papyrus said, to his father.
"I see.anyways,should we check to see if king asgore has a special mission for you and me?"gaster was planning on talking to asgore before papyrus got there.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I see.anyways,should we check to see if king asgore has a special mission for you and me?"gaster was planning on talking to asgore before papyrus got there.
Papyrus

"What do you mean?... Over-time?... I am not lazy like Sans, but I like a day off... however... if you want to do it together, then I have no choice but to accept." Papyrus said, following his father.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"What do you mean?... Over-time?... I am not lazy like Sans, but I like a day off... however... if you want to do it together, then I have no choice but to accept." Papyrus said, following his father.
"You do not have to,I'll leave you with a choice,I'll go ahead and talk to asgore."and with that gaster teleport in front of asgore."hello you highness.i would like to speak with you."

MTchaos1134 said:
"You do not have to,I'll leave you with a choice,I'll go ahead and talk to asgore."and with that gaster teleport in front of asgore."hello you highness.i would like to speak with you."
Asgore

Asgore turned around facing Gaster and said "Yes. What can I help you with?"

Birdsie said:
Asgore
Asgore turned around facing Gaster and said "Yes. What can I help you with?"
"Papyrus is coming over and I would like you to send him on a 'special' mission.i would greatly appreciate it please."

MTchaos1134 said:
"Papyrus is coming over and I would like you to send him on a 'special' mission.i would greatly appreciate it please."
Asgore

"Special mission? I am afraid I don't need anything right now, sir." Asgore said with a polite, calm and quiet tone. However you could still feel and hear authority in it, he clearly represented royalty.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
"Special mission? I am afraid I don't need anything right now, sir." Asgore said with a polite, calm and quiet tone. However you could still feel and hear authority in it, he clearly represented royalty.
"Have you noticed the strange people and other beings around here? You could send him to investigate that."gaster spoke,thier final words were somewhat glitchy.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Have you noticed the strange people and other beings around here? You could send him to investigate that."gaster spoke,thier final words were somewhat glitchy.
Asgore

"I see... I see. Will he be here soon?" Asgore asked with a curious, calm voice.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
"I see... I see. Will he be here soon?" Asgore asked with a curious, calm voice.
"Yes he will,I told him I was going ahead to speak with you.if you wish I can teleport him now if you wish."

MTchaos1134 said:
"Yes he will,I told him I was going ahead to speak with you.if you wish I can teleport him now if you wish."
Asgore

Asgore seemed awfully surprised... teleport? Who was that person?

"Teleport? Excuse me, but who are you exactly?" Asgore asked with a curious voice, he didn't know of anyone capable of teleportation ever before, quite the exciting news.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
Asgore seemed awfully surprised... teleport? Who was that person?

"Teleport? Excuse me, but who are you exactly?" Asgore asked with a curious voice, he didn't know of anyone capable of teleportation ever before, quite the exciting news.
"I am gaster. An ex Royal scientest."you do not remember me,and if you wonder why.i cannot tell you that,only that I exsist and that I used to be a Royal scientest."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back