• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

MTchaos1134 said:
"I am gaster. An ex Royal scientest."you do not remember me,and if you wonder why.i cannot tell you that,only that I exsist and that I used to be a Royal scientest."
Asgore

"Uhm... well, that sounds awfully weird. I am sorry, I should remember the name of an Ex-Royal Scientist... did you work for me before Alphys? Well, I suppose that does not matter right now. I will wait here for Papyrus and give him the mission we spoke of, I just hope it is not too much for him. He is a good fighter, he is. But he has a golden heart and he just wouldn't hurt a fly." Asgore said to Gaster.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
"Uhm... well, that sounds awfully weird. I am sorry, I should remember the name of an Ex-Royal Scientist... did you work for me before Alphys? Well, I suppose that does not matter right now. I will wait here for Papyrus and give him the mission we spoke of, I just hope it is not too much for him. He is a good fighter, he is. But he has a golden heart and he just wouldn't hurt a fly." Asgore said to Gaster.
"If you want we may talk more after I help papyrus."gaster thought for a moment."should I teleport him now?"

MTchaos1134 said:
"If you want we may talk more after I help papyrus."gaster thought for a moment."should I teleport him now?"
Asgore

"Of course, go ahead, sir." Asgore replied with a calm tone. He was rather intrigued by Gaster, but decided not to be too invasive about his privacy for now. If he wasn an Ex-Royal Scientist he deserves the rest.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
"Of course, go ahead, sir." Asgore replied with a calm tone. He was rather intrigued by Gaster, but decided not to be too invasive about his privacy for now. If he wasn an Ex-Royal Scientist he deserves the rest.
Gaster teleports papyrus to the central room.(his teleportation usally makes people look glitchy for a couple of milliseconds.)

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster teleports papyrus to the central room.(his teleportation usally makes people look glitchy for a couple of milliseconds.)
Papyrus

"Hm? How did I get here?" Papyrus looked around and quickly realized it was the throne room, he looked at Gaster and Asgore standing before him and saluted with a smile.

Asgore

"Papyrus. I have a mission for you... I'd like you to check out the people with the red, flashy swords. I want you to patrol for them."

Papyrus was already running to continue his assignment, before Asgore could even look at Gaster.

Asgore said "Well. I suppose that's done then." and chuckled, sitting on his throne.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Hm? How did I get here?" Papyrus looked around and quickly realized it was the throne room, he looked at Gaster and Asgore standing before him and saluted with a smile.

Asgore

"Papyrus. I have a mission for you... I'd like you to check out the people with the red, flashy swords. I want you to patrol for them."

Papyrus was already running to continue his assignment, before Asgore could even look at Gaster.

Asgore said "Well. I suppose that's done then." and chuckled, sitting on his throne.
Gaster follows papyrus as a copy of gaster stays."so what do you wish to talk about asgore?"

Gaster catches up with papyrus."where do you wish to look first?"

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster follows papyrus as a copy of gaster stays."so what do you wish to talk about asgore?"
Gaster catches up with papyrus."where do you wish to look first?"
Asgore

"N-Nothing really." Asgore said, he started watering the flowers in the garden. "Would you like a cup of tea?"

Papyrus

"I will explore the whole underground. Starting with New Home, then through the Core, the MTT Resort, Hotlands, Waterfall, Snowdin, Ruins! I will find the human!" Papyrus said to Gaster, with a heroic, reasurring voice.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
"N-Nothing really." Asgore said, he started watering the flowers in the garden. "Would you like a cup of tea?"

Papyrus

"I will explore the whole underground. Starting with New Home, then through the Core, the MTT Resort, Hotlands, Waterfall, Snowdin, Ruins! I will find the human!" Papyrus said to Gaster, with a heroic, reasurring voice.
"Yes I would like some tea please,thank you."

"Alright,I shall follow you."

(We should wait for @Donder172 or someone else to be active before continuing the great adventure of papyrus and gaster.)

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
"Yes I would like some tea please,thank you."
"Alright,I shall follow you."

(We should wait for @Donder172 or someone else to be active before continuing the great adventure of papyrus and gaster.)
Asgore

Asgore said "Please, wait here." He started walking towards the kitchen.

(welp, I guess so.)

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster waits patiently for asgore. Wondering how sans is doing.
Asgore

Asgore returns about a minute later with two cups of Tea. He hands one to Gaster and says "Careful, it's still hot." He starts drinking it and says "So... May I ask you your name again, Mr...?" Asgore asked, hoping to get an answer.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
Asgore returns about a minute later with two cups of Tea. He hands one to Gaster and says "Careful, it's still hot." He starts drinking it and says "So... May I ask you your name again, Mr...?" Asgore asked, hoping to get an answer.
"I am W.D gaster."he said as he started 'drinking' the tea.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I am W.D gaster."he said as he started 'drinking' the tea.
Asgore

"It is very nice to meet you. So, what did you work with? Mr. Gaster? Since you were a Royal Scientist I'd like to know." Asgore said.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
"It is very nice to meet you. So, what did you work with? Mr. Gaster? Since you were a Royal Scientist I'd like to know." Asgore said.
"I worked on determination and I made the core."gaster was unsure if giving this info action to anyone else was wise.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I worked on determination and I made the core."gaster was unsure if giving this info action to anyone else was wise.
Asgore

"Hm. Very interesting... It's getting quite late, oh my. I am afraid I will have to go soon." Asgore said, with a sad voice. He got up and left the teaup on a small table, then saying "Excuse me. I still have to water some flowers." He said, exiting the throne room.

Birdsie said:
Asgore
"Hm. Very interesting... It's getting quite late, oh my. I am afraid I will have to go soon." Asgore said, with a sad voice. He got up and left the teaup on a small table, then saying "Excuse me. I still have to water some flowers." He said, exiting the throne room.
"Alright,I shall return soon,I need to talk to the captain of the Royal guard."gaster teleported away,but left a small button there with a note explaining to push the button if they needed gaster.

Gaster teleported in front of undyne."hello again undyne."

MTchaos1134 said:
"Alright,I shall return soon,I need to talk to the captain of the Royal guard."gaster teleported away,but left a small button there with a note explaining to push the button if they needed gaster.
Gaster teleported in front of undyne."hello again undyne."
Undyne

Undyne was training. She turned to Gaster and said "What is it?"

MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS gave alphys a Adreline shot from one of her fingers.(just about all of them can become needles,for extraction of blood,combat,etc.)to keep her awake."would o gain anything besides helping the greater good?"GLaDOS asked the god,unsure.
"I will bring balance to the multiverse, which is being risked by my oldest rival, Order." He chuckled "I know it sounds bad, but I truly am in the right."

MTchaos1134 said:
"Have you seen sans?he has been missing for quite some time.i fear somthing happened to him."
Undyne

"Nope. I hadn't seen him. I've got to train, now. You should ask Papyrus." Undyne said, put back her helmet on and continued training on the dummy.

Lordvader59 said:
"I will bring balance to the multiverse, which is being risked by my oldest rival, Order." He chuckled "I know it sounds bad, but I truly am in the right."
GLaDOS thinks for a moment."I will join,but I have a request,maybe two.i would like to have acces to things I request so I may test and reasearch them,second.i would like have more power."GLaDOS waited for a response.shile alphys was still being held.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I was with him,or I am with him.he does not know. I looked throughout the underground.and nice strength you got there."
Undyne

Undyne simply continued her training, trying to ignore Gaster.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne simply continued her training, trying to ignore Gaster.
Gaster became annoyed,and thier eye glowed purple.the weights she was lifting,slowly got heavier and heavier.and gaster got closer."do not ignore me.where did you see sans last?"he said in a calm,but demanded and commanding tone,it was like asgore's,but more violent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back