• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Lordvader59 said:
"I will bring balance to the multiverse, which is being risked by my oldest rival, Order." He chuckled "I know it sounds bad, but I truly am in the right."
GLaDOS thinks for a moment."I will join,but I have a request,maybe two.i would like to have acces to things I request so I may test and reasearch them,second.i would like have more power."GLaDOS waited for a response.shile alphys was still being held.

MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS thinks for a moment."I will join,but I have a request,maybe two.i would like to have acces to things I request so I may test and reasearch them,second.i would like have more power."GLaDOS waited for a response.shile alphys was still being held.
@Birdsie

MTchaos1134 said:
Dr. Alphys

Alphys simply didn't respond. The god seemed like a good person to her, but she wasn't sure.

MTchaos1134 said:
"That will be granted, of course. You will have all the resources you will require to benefit our cause."

Lordvader59 said:
"That will be granted, of course. You will have all the resources you will require to benefit our cause."
"Alright."GLaDOS places alphys next to her.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys simply didn't respond. The god seemed like a good person to her, but she wasn't sure.
"what do you think alphys?"she asked her.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Alright."GLaDOS places alphys next to her.
"what do you think alphys?"she asked her.
Dr. Alphys

"I don't know. I'm not sure if we can trust him, but it's worth a try." She responded with a calm, but confident tone.

Mizelia

Mizelia walks out of the bathroom, and gets to the living room and sits down on the ground in a meditative position and starts meditating

Gaster decied to try to grow a better relationship with undyne,but would probably have to make them forget this encounter just now.the eye is no longer purple."excuse me undyne? May you please do me a favor?"

@Birdsie

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster decied to try to grow a better relationship with undyne,but would probably have to make them forget this encounter just now.the eye is no longer purple."excuse me undyne? May you please do me a favor?"
@Birdsie
Undyne

"Yeah?" She asked while suplexing a huge boulder, just because she can.

The Wrath

The Wrath was furious, being in the labratory, channeling his hatred, waiting for the one who send him there to bring him back.

Donder172 said:
The Wrath
The Wrath was furious, being in the labratory, channeling his hatred, waiting for the one who send him there to bring him back.
Chaos opened a portal near the Wrath.

Lordvader59 said:
Chaos opened a portal near the Wrath.
The Wrath notices the portal and walks into it, Chaos can notice a piece of his mask is missing, and showing some of the Dark Side degradation on the Sith's skin "That girl's a kriffing traitor!"

Birdsie said:
Undyne
"Yeah?" She asked while suplexing a huge boulder, just because she can.
"Stand right there please."gaster points at the floor in front of him.

Lordvader59 said:
"Alright, now, your first object shall be to study this "determination" and see how you can increase it's stability and ease of production for our armies.
@MTchaos1134
"Ok,where are me and alphys doing this,if she wants to help that is."she faces GLaDOS,and waits for a response.

@Birdsie

MTchaos1134 said:
"Ok,where are me and alphys doing this,if she wants to help that is."she faces GLaDOS,and waits for a response.

@Birdsie
Undyne

"Ugh." Undyne growled out in slight anger then moved towards where Gaster pointed. She said "And? Is that everything?"

She gave him an unsatisfied look.

Dr. Alphys

"Of course I do." Alphys responded to GLaDOS, giving everyone in the room a confident look.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
"Ugh." Undyne growled out in slight anger then moved towards where Gaster pointed. She said "And? Is that everything?"

Dr. Alphys

"Of course I do." Alphys responded to GLaDOS, giving everyone in the room a confident look.
Gaster placed thier hand on undyne head and made them forget the recent encounter,and teleported a distance away,then walked over."hello undyne,may I please speak with you?"

(Gaster can only remove recent memories,if it's been longer then an hour or 20 minutes in Rp,he can no longer erase the memory.)

GLaDOS nods."so would you like to work in my facility or your lab?"

Donder172 said:
The Wrath notices the portal and walks into it, Chaos can notice a piece of his mask is missing, and showing some of the Dark Side degradation on the Sith's skin "That girl's a kriffing traitor!"
MTchaos1134 said:

@Birdsie
Birdsie said:
Undyne

Dr. Alphys

"One moment." Chaos turned away from the scientists towards Wrath. "Yes, I am sorry, I couldn't warn you without tipping her off to the fact that I knew. Do not worry, I, unlike your Sith Empire, accept failure. One thing I do NOT accept, is treachery. Mark my words, that girl will die." He looked into Wrath's eyes. "and I promise, if possible, you shall be the one to strike the killing blow."

He turned back to the scientists, and snapped, causing a lab to form in the Realm. It was bisected into 2 halves, one that was a replica of the True Lab, the other the lab of the Portal Facility. "If there is any other equipment you require, do not hesitate to request it."

Chaos snapped once more, and a communicator appeared into his hand. He spoke into it and a hologram of Grievous appeared. "General, the Determination has been secured through alternative means, we are building our forces for another assault, fall back."

Grievous popped out of the shadows, threw dozens of Thermal Detonators around the True Lab and anyone in or near it, and jumped into a portal as they went off.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster placed thier hand on undyne head and made them forget the recent encounter,and teleported a distance away,then walked over."hello undyne,may I please speak with you?"
(Gaster can only remove recent memories,if it's been longer then an hour or 20 minutes in Rp,he can no longer erase the memory.)

GLaDOS nods."so would you like to work in my facility or your lab?"
Undyne

"Hm? What am I doing he-" Undyne noticed and heard what Gaster said. Then she said "Yes, what is it?" looking at him with slight suspicion, she wasn't sure how she even got here.

Dr. Alphys

"I'm not sure. How does your lab look? I think you should be the Judge of that, because you've seen both of them." Alphys said to GLaDOS with a calm tone, looking at her. She looked into her labcoat for a second and took out her phone, checking something. Then she said "Hm... it looks like... Nah, she'll manage." with a rather silent tone, more like muttering it out under her nose. Then she put it back into her labcoat

With that matter addressed, Chaos turned to Sauron and gave a nod of respect. "Lord Sauron, you must excuse my delay, I do hope it won't happen again." He looked to the Undertale universe "prepare your best forces." Chaos scoffed "the girl's treachery has made me quite angry, and by... myself if we don't capture that damn universe! We have a matter of time before Order organizes a counteroffensive, our goal is to have that universe fully conquered by that time to serve as a stepping stone into Order's other universes."

@Barbas

Chaos stopped. "One last thing to do..." Then, through a few thoughts, he ripped Chara's LV away, sending it spiraling down to 3. You've betrayed me, girl. You must realize this can only possible result in your death. However, he had to admit she was resilient, the only reason he didn't tear her down to 0 LV.

@Birdsie

Asriel Dreemurr

He walked in the room where Chara was, lying down on the bed: "I hope she'll like it." He thought to himself. He wasn't ready to show her the surprise, so he just slept.

He didn't notice that Chara was not there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back