• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
Papyrus said "OH NO!" and jumped out the window, hiding from the terrible puns.
Gaster appeared behind papyrus."alright ILl stop with the puns. Just let me 'axe'you a question first alright?"gaster was having a great time.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster appeared behind papyrus."alright ILl stop with the puns. Just let me 'axe'you a question first alright?"gaster was having a great time.
Papyrus

Papyrus yelled out a scream of shock and yelled "PUT MORE BACKBONE INTO THOSE!" while running away to Snowdin Forest.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I...I do...yes." He would stop to think.
"The path of the Dark side is a destructive one and leads to suffering. I won't blame you for trying to protect Chara, but you have to understand, that kind of Sith are not your friends."

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
Papyrus yelled out a scream of shock and yelled "PUT MORE BACKBONE INTO THOSE!" while running away to Snowdin Forest.
Gaster was floating right beside papyrus."ok I'll stop,just stop running,you could end up running into the sith or somthing violent."

Donder172 said:
"The path of the Dark side is a destructive one and leads to suffering. I won't blame you for trying to protect Chara, but you have to understand, that kind of Sith are not your friends."
Asriel Dreemurr

"All I want is to protect her, and live happily with her...I ask no more."

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster was floating right beside papyrus."ok I'll stop,just stop running,you could end up running into the sith or somthing violent."
Papyrus

"Dad, I, The Great Papyrus am the most powerful member of the Royal Guard... it's just that I don't like hurting people. Even Undyne says I'm tough!" Papyrus said to Gaster.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Dad, I, The Great Papyrus am the most powerful member of the Royal Guard... it's just that I don't like hurting people. Even Undyne says I'm tough!" Papyrus said to Gaster.
"I know,but with what is going on,there is more dangerous things in the underground,and they would not accept mercy.they would try and kill you,some beings out there kill just beacuse they can.sprry if I scare you but,you need to be wary now,there dangerous people out there.nit beside that,I'm getting 'tie'erd.may we stop?"gaster tried to lighten thier speech with a pun at the end.

Sauron

Growing impatient with waiting on Chaos to simply reply, Sauron and his Nazguls go back to Mordor.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I know,but with what is going on,there is more dangerous things in the underground,and they would not accept mercy.they would try and kill you,some beings out there kill just beacuse they can.sprry if I scare you but,you need to be wary now,there dangerous people out there.nit beside that,I'm getting 'tie'erd.may we stop?"gaster tried to lighten thier speech with a pun at the end.
Papyrus

"Then I will capture them! For the Royal Guard, dad!" Papyrus responded.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Then I will capture them! For the Royal Guard, dad!" Papyrus responded.
"Alright,I'll leave you be for now then."gaster teleported somewhat ahead of papyrus,and changed themselves into darth Vader.and formed a 'light saber'in thier hands.(it's weaker then a lightsaber but can do things a lightsaber can usally do.its a laser projectile,but it's stuck in place with a fake lightsaber hilt.)and walked out in and front of papyrus way,with heavy breathing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Chara? Are you done yet? I have to use the bathroom!"

@Birdsie
"May the Force be with you, Asriel. And if you still want to become a Jedi, please come to me to talk." Mizelia says and walks out of the kitchen into the living room

MTchaos1134 said:
"Alright,I'll leave you be for now then."gaster teleported somewhat ahead of papyrus,and changed themselves into darth Vader.and formed a 'light saber'in thier hands.(it's weaker then a lightsaber but can do things a lightsaber can usally do.its a laser projectile,but it's stuck in place with a fake lightsaber hilt.)and walked out in and front of papyrus will,with heavy breathing.
Papyrus

"Uh... Greetings?" Papyrus said, not recognizing the figure.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Gosh I am peeing myself! Come on!" He was holding his dingus.
Chara

"Can't a woman get some privacy?" She yelled out. "Just a minute!"

MTchaos1134 said:
The 'lightsaber.'ignited and he approached papyrus with a walk.
Papyrus

"Do not come near, human. Or I will be forced to use drastic measures!" Papyrus said with a dissapointed voice, slightly sweating.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Can't a woman get some privacy?" She yelled out. "Just a minute!"
Asriel Dreemurr

"THen I'll pee myself! Gosh, I'll do it in the kitchen's sink if in 1 minute I can't get in!" He would fall on the ground, trying to hold the pee.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Do not come near, human. Or I will be forced to use drastic measures!" Papyrus said with a dissapointed voice, slightly sweating.
they kept walking,regardless of the threats.and 'darth Vader'lifted up a tree with the 'force'(telekinesis) and threw it at papyrus,intentionally missing.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"THen I'll pee myself! Gosh, I'll do it in the kitchen's sink if in 1 minute I can't get in!" He would fall on the ground, trying to hold the pee.
Chara

Chara walks out in a towel and says "Here, geez. Don't pee yourself."Then heading towards their room.

MTchaos1134 said:
they kept walking,regardless of the threats.and 'darth Vader'lifted up a tree with the 'force'(telekinesis) and threw it at papyrus,intentionally missing.
Papyrus

Papyrus instinctually grew bones from the ground, aiming them at Vader\Gaster as an attack.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
Papyrus instinctually grew bones from the ground, aiming them at Vader\Gaster as an attack.
They kept in the air and avoided.it,they then swung thier 'lightsaber'at papyrus,missing again,but cutting a tree in half.but then papyrus was lifted up by darth Vader/gaster 'with the force and they had a feeling of choking(which means it's actually not happening,and if papyrus can't choke,it's a feeling so he would feel it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back