• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Chara
She kicks him off the bed and lies down on it whole. "Get off." she said with a funny voice.
Asriel Dreemurr

"I, the GREAT Asriel Dreemurr, Claim the possession of the bed!" He would jump on the bed again, trying to get Chara off.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I, the GREAT Asriel Dreemurr, Claim the possession of the bed!" He would jump on the bed again, trying to get Chara off.
Chara

Chara kicks him off and says "Stop playing Papyrus..." with a funny voice, then giggles.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Alright...heh." He would nose-nuzzle and then go on his bed, lying down on it.
Chara

"Good-night." She said before closing her eyes and turning off the lights in the room.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Good-night." She said before closing her eyes and turning off the lights in the room.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Good night, sweetie." He would look over Chara, without sleeping. He wanted to protect her. He kept his sabers near, in case something happens.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Good night, sweetie." He would look over Chara, without sleeping. He wanted to protect her. He kept his sabers near, in case something happens.
Chara

"WHAT, did you call me?" She sat on the bed and looked at him with anger.

Birdsie said:
Chara
She chuckled and lied down again, going to sleep.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Heh...you got me on that." He would lie down, trying to read her mind with the force, thus he succeeds, but only for 1/15, as he didn't master this technique. (What can Asriel see / hear ?)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Heh...you got me on that." He would lie down, trying to read her mind with the force, thus he succeeds, but only for 1/15, as he didn't master this technique. (What can Asriel see / hear ?)
Chara

Chara was thinking about Asriel constantly, also about murdering random people on the streets.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
(mind reading more, thoughts and emotions, not what she sees or hear...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara was thinking about Asriel constantly, also about murdering random people on the streets.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Aww..how sweet." He would say with a really low tone. He would then close his eyes, sleeping.

Asriel Dreemurr

He would have an attack of sleepwalking, waking up and starting to mumble weird things: "Memories...I will bring them all back to zero...I don't care about destroying this world anymore..." He would then fall on his bed, falling asleep again.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would have an attack of sleepwalking, waking up and starting to mumble weird things: "Memories...I will bring them all back to zero...I don't care about destroying this world anymore..." He would then fall on his bed, falling asleep again.
Chara

Chara was too tired to care, she simply laid in her bed absolutely ignoring what Asriel was doing or mumbling out.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara was too tired to care, she simply laid in her bed absolutely ignoring what Asriel was doing or mumbling out.
Asriel Dreemurr

As soon as a froggit croaked in the morning, Asriel would wake up, getting up from the bed, going in the kitchen, preparing a surprise for Chara.

A chocolate pie, filled with chocolate cream, covered in chocolate.

Mizelia wakes up early in the morning, getting from the couch she slept on, looking a bit around the house. (not sure if she is in the same house as Chara and Asriel)

Mizelia walks into the kitchen, almost jumping as she sees Asriel, still thinking he is with the Darth. Trying to silently get out of the kitchen.

@Gabrygabra97

Donder172 said:
Mizelia walks into the kitchen, almost jumping as she sees Asriel, still thinking he is with the Darth. Trying to silently get out of the kitchen.
@Gabrygabra97
Asriel Dreemurr

"I am not with him anymore." He would say, as he felt her, still preparing the pie.

Donder172 said:
"You tried to kill me..." Mizelia said quietly
Asriel Dreemurr

"I am sorry...I just wanted to protect her. That power that I felt...I tough it was enough." He would stop for a moment, then starting again to cook the pie, putting it in the oven.

"So...did you want anything?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I am sorry...I just wanted to protect her. That power that I felt...I tough it was enough." He would stop for a moment, then starting again to cook the pie, putting it in the oven.

"So...did you want anything?"
"Do you now understand why I said not to give into your hatred? The path to the Dark Side is a destructive one and leads to suffering."

Lordvader59 said:
A portal opened near Glados enter the poral and your wildest dreams will be achieved.
Chaos spoke to the robot

@MTchaos1134
Dr. Alphys

Alphys looked at the portal and looked towards GLaDOS saying "This looks like that portal that Chara entered. Should we go through?" Alphys asked the Robot.

@MTchaos1134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back