• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Mizelia let's out a sight, perhaps having to talk about the Force later. "What do you have here to eat?" she asks Asriel

@Gabrygabra97

Lordvader59 said:
A portal opened near Glados enter the poral and your wildest dreams will be achieved.
Chaos spoke to the robot

@MTchaos1134
Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys looked at the portal and looked towards GLaDOS saying "This looks like that portal that Chara entered. Should we go through?" Alphys asked the Robot.

@MTchaos1134
She thinks for a moment."we should,but I have a feeling no one else should know."she told alphys,a a robot tendril came out of GLaDOS back and picked up alphys."you ready to go?"

MTchaos1134 said:
She thinks for a moment."we should,but I have a feeling no one else should know."she told alphys,a a robot tendril came out of GLaDOS back and picked up alphys."you ready to go?"
Dr. Alphys

"S-Sure. Let's go." Alphys said, quite worried but curious of what may be on the other side.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"S-Sure. Let's go." Alphys said, quite worried but curious of what may be on the other side.
GLaDOS went through the portal,carrying alphys.they wondered who was the being that spoke to them,they must be powerful,beacuse they can create multidimensional portals.

@Lordvader59

Donder172 said:
Mizelia let's out a sight, perhaps having to talk about the Force later. "What do you have here to eat?" she asks Asriel
@Gabrygabra97
Asriel Dreemurr

"We have...chocolate, snails...mmh...bread...and milk, check in the fridge, I'll go wake up Chara." The pie was ready, he would reach out for the bedroom, slowly waking up Chara: "Hey...Wakey wakey...there's a surprise for you..." He would kiss her on the forhead, returning in the kitchen.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"We have...chocolate, snails...mmh...bread...and milk, check in the fridge, I'll go wake up Chara." The pie was ready, he would reach out for the bedroom, slowly waking up Chara: "Hey...Wakey wakey...there's a surprise for you..." He would kiss her on the forhead, returning in the kitchen.

Chara

Chara woke up, shaking her head and then she saw the pie and said "T-Thanks, Asriel... I didn't know you knew how to cook." She said to him and grabbed a slice of the pie, starting to eat it.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara woke up, shaking her head and then she saw the pie and said "T-Thanks, Asriel... I didn't know you knew how to cook." She said to him and grabbed a slice of the pie, starting to eat it.
Asriel Dreemurr

"I learned from mom, some time ago. Well...at least I didn't put in it snails."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I learned from mom, some time ago. Well...at least I didn't put in it snails."
Chara

"Snails are fine, Asriel. But I prefer chocolate." She said whilst eating the pie, sitting on the bed.

MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS went through the portal,carrying alphys.they wondered who was the being that spoke to them,they must be powerful,beacuse they can create multidimensional portals.
@Lordvader59
The two appeared in the realm of chaos, the portal closing behind them. "How pleasant for you to arrive!" He bowed "I am Lord Chaos. I require your services, Glados. There is a great war coming to the multiverse, and your skill will benefit the greater good... greatly."

@MTchaos1134 @Birdsie

Lordvader59 said:
The two appeared in the realm of chaos, the portal closing behind them. "How pleasant for you to arrive!" He bowed "I am Lord Chaos. I require your services, Glados. There is a great war coming to the multiverse, and your skill will benefit the greater good... greatly."
@MTchaos1134 @Birdsie
Dr. Alphys

Alphys was close to passing out, but she held on concious.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Snails are fine, Asriel. But I prefer chocolate." She said whilst eating the pie, sitting on the bed.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Y'know...we've been aging a lot recently. I think I am 20 right now, what about you?"

Mizelia looks around the kitchen, taking some chocolate and bread and combines them, and gets to a table to sit down and eat.

Lordvader59 said:
@MTchaos1134 @Birdsie
Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys was close to passing out, but she held on concious.
GLaDOS gave alphys a Adreline shot from one of her fingers.(just about all of them can become needles,for extraction of blood,combat,etc.)to keep her awake."would o gain anything besides helping the greater good?"GLaDOS asked the god,unsure.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Y'know...we've been aging a lot recently. I think I am 20 right now, what about you?"
Chara

"I look like an edgy teenager, Asriel." Chara said with a frown.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"You look pretty, heh. How do I look like?" He would be wearing a purple shirt with grey jeans.
Chara

"You look alright... Well, I think It's time I get up." Chara took off from her bed and headed towards the bathroom.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"You look alright... Well, I think It's time I get up." Chara took off from her bed and headed towards the bathroom.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would approach to her, seeing that she looks quite worried. He would hug her and then kiss her softly on her lips.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would approach to her, seeing that she looks quite worried. He would hug her and then kiss her softly on her lips.
Chara

"Asriel... I wanted to take a shower. You can kiss me later." She said with a gruffy, slightly annoyed tone.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Asriel... I wanted to take a shower. You can kiss me later." She said with a gruffy, slightly annoyed tone.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Alright." He would get out of the bathroom, getting in the kitchen and starting to make lunch, some spaghetti will do.

Mizelia finishes her food and gets up, looking at Asriel as he walks into the kitchen "Can I talk with you for a moment?"

@Gabrygabra97

MTchaos1134 said:
"So papyrus,want to hear some 'Punny' puns?"gaster asked papyrus from the living room.
Papyrus

Papyrus said "OH NO!" and jumped out the window, hiding from the terrible puns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back