• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Noivian said:
"I'm a magic skeleton," Sans responded with a shrug. "So, you're a human, right? Is this the surface, then?"
@MTchaos1134
"M-magic does not exsist,and we are in a nderground f-facility,with a M-murders robot."he didn't know that GLaDOS already left,so he kept quiet so GLaDOS would not hear him.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
"We've had loses, but everyone is recovering just fine. Nah, thanks. Who are you, by the way?" Undyne asked.
"I am gaster,I am an ex scientest.and may I help at least in combat?"he wanted to protect papyrus if he went into another battle,he just told him the truth recently,he does not want him to die.gaster had a gaster blaster appear behind them,to try and show he is combat compatible.

MTchaos1134 said:
"M-magic does not exsist,and we are in a nderground f-facility,with a M-murders robot."he didn't know that GLaDOS already left,so he kept quiet so GLaDOS would not hear him.
"I am gaster,I am an ex scientest.and may I help at least in combat?"he wanted to protect papyrus if he went into another battle,he just told him the truth recently,he does not want him to die.gaster had a gaster blaster appear behind them,to try and show he is combat compatible.
Undyne

"No thanks, we don't accept the elderly. Go home and have a nice day, sir." Undyne said, walking off.

MTchaos1134 said:
Sans had to pause for a moment. Sure, humans weren't very adept with magic, but surely they knew of it? That's how they sealed the monsters underground, after all... Then he remembered being in a different universe. "Magic doesn't exist where you come from, but it does where I come from. Listen, bud, I need a way back home. Do you know where any machinery or spare parts might be?"

Birdsie said:
Undyne
"No thanks, we don't accept the elderly. Go home and have a nice day, sir." Undyne said, walking off.
The gaster blaster disappeared and gaster was slightly frustrated.he was determined to protect papyrus in battle.he teleports in front of undyne."let me help you,I need to protect the skeleton papyrus,may I at least prove myself by besting you in combat?"He would not stop until undyne would let him protect papyrus,if she refused.he would do it anyways,beacuse he believes she can't stop him.

MTchaos1134 said:
The gaster blaster disappeared and gaster was slightly frustrated.he was determined to protect papyrus in battle.he teleports in front of undyne."let me help you,I need to protect the skeleton papyrus,may I at least prove myself by besting you in combat?"He would not stop until undyne would let him protect papyrus,if she refused.he would do it anyways,beacuse he believes she can't stop him.
Undyne

"Uh, no. No." Undyne simply said, passing next to him. She would put up a fight if she really had to, but she was tired after fighting the Sith.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"So...do you have anything passing trough your mind, Chara?" He asked with a curious tone.

@Birdsie
Chara

"Nothing really." She simply said, looking down at the ground, she lied down on her bed.

Noivian said:
Sans had to pause for a moment. Sure, humans weren't very adept with magic, but surely they knew of it? That's how they sealed the monsters underground, after all... Then he remembered being in a different universe. "Magic doesn't exist where you come from, but it does where I come from. Listen, bud, I need a way back home. Do you know where any machinery or spare parts might be?"
"I do not know,but you can look around in the central room,there could be something."was ther e a possibility of multiverse's?.he started writing equations on the wall while he waited for the skeleton to reply.

@Noivian

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Nothing really." She simply said, looking down at the ground, she lied down on her bed.
Asriel Dreemurr

"I have an idea...want to go get that red echo flower in the Hotlands?" He said, sitting down on Chara's bed, near her.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
"Uh, no. No." Undyne simply said, passing next to him. She would put up a fight if she really had to, but she was tired after fighting the Sith.
When he was told no,he teleported to papyrus."hello there,are you ok?"He was not going to let undyne tell him he can't protect his son."I came to check up on you and help."

MTchaos1134 said:
"I do not know,but you can look around in the central room,there could be something."was ther e a possibility of multiverse's?.he started writing equations on the wall while he waited for the skeleton to reply.
@Noivian
Central room... "Where's that?" Sans asked, before looking over his shoulder at the room he had previously been in. "Back that way?" He did remember they were saying something about a multidimensional portal... perhaps that was his ticket out.

MTchaos1134 said:
When he was told no,he teleported to papyrus."hello there,are you ok?"He was not going to let undyne tell him he can't protect his son."I came to check up on you and help."
Papyrus

"I am alright, dad." Papyrus said, while making some spaghetti. "How are you?"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I have an idea...want to go get that red echo flower in the Hotlands?" He said, sitting down on Chara's bed, near her.
Chara

"I dunno, I'm a bit tired. I haven't slept in quite a time. I- I don't know." She said, lying down.

Noivian said:
Central room... "Where's that?" Sans asked, before looking over his shoulder at the room he had previously been in. "Back that way?" He did remember they were saying something about a multidimensional portal... perhaps that was his ticket out.
"Yes the way you entered,but beware of the robot."he pointed to a painting of GLaDOS."stay in the shadows,and hide from her gaze,for she will kill you.she already killed evreyone here.and if it's true that you do come from another universe..then do not let her into yours,anything with aperture you should destroy.she will kill and destroy evreything you know,'for the greater good of science.'dont trust her,don't trust her,don't trust her."he kept repeating that until it was a mumble,.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"I am alright, dad." Papyrus said, while making some spaghetti. "How are you?"
"Decent,I saw there was a battle with a sith,the next battle I'm going to be helping."he had multiple hands around him,in case somone tried to attack while he was talking to papyrus.

(See you when you get back @Birdsie )

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I dunno, I'm a bit tired. I haven't slept in quite a time. I- I don't know." She said, lying down.
Asriel Dreemurr

He felt there was something wrong with Chara, she had something troubling her mind. "Hey, is everything alright? I feel like it's not..."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He felt there was something wrong with Chara, she had something troubling her mind. "Hey, is everything alright? I feel like it's not..."
Chara

"I'm tired. I just want everything to be like it used to." Chara said with a sad voice, she closed her eyes.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I'm tired. I just want everything to be like it used to." Chara said with a sad voice, she closed her eyes.
Asriel Dreemurr

"We can fight for it to happen, we just...need to put effort in it." He would lye down with Chara on the bed, saying: "I think we should get a double-bed. What'cha think?"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"We can fight for it to happen, we just...need to put effort in it." He would lye down with Chara on the bed, saying: "I think we should get a double-bed. What'cha think?"
Chara

"What, why?" She asked, blushing and looking to the other side.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"What, why?" She asked, blushing and looking to the other side.
Asriel Dreemurr

"So we can sleep togheter...isn't that obvious? It's winter, it's cold, we can warm up eachother." He would laugh a bit.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"So we can sleep togheter...isn't that obvious? It's winter, it's cold, we can warm up eachother." He would laugh a bit.
Chara

"Asriel, you pervert." She said with a funny voice and looked at him with a smile.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Asriel, you pervert." She said with a funny voice and looked at him with a smile.
Asriel Dreemurr

"I am serious." He would look at Chara with a serious expression, then starting to laugh loudly.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I am serious." He would look at Chara with a serious expression, then starting to laugh loudly.
Chara

She kicks him off the bed and lies down on it whole. "Get off." she said with a funny voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back