• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys noticed Mizelia and said "H-Hey! Over here."
Mizelia looked towards Alphys as she hears her voice, walking towards her, having a nasty wound at her shoulder and feeling exhausted "I... I failed..."

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys noticed Mizelia and said "H-Hey! Over here."
Donder172 said:
Mizelia looked towards Alphys as she hears her voice, walking towards her, having a nasty wound at her shoulder and feeling exhausted "I... I failed..."
GLaDOS was going to start talking about her universe but then the Jedi showed up with a shoulder wound."sit down on a chair,one of my drones shall aid you."a drone scurried over next to a chair,waiting for the Jedi to sit.

MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS was going to start talking about her universe but then the Jedi showed up with a shoulder wound."sit down on a chair,one of my drones shall aid you."a drone scurried over next to a chair,waiting for the Jedi to sit.
Mizelia sits down on the chair, the extensive use of Force speed exhausted her and she looked exhausted as well.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Chara...I...please...I don't like this plan anymore..." He would say, after waking up with a worried face.

@Birdsie
Chara

Chara heard the words and it reminded her of the old plan, then she said "Asriel... no." and hugged into him. "We have to keep going, just trust me, okay?"

Donder172 said:
Mizelia sits down on the chair, the extensive use of Force speed exhausted her and she looked exhausted as well.
Dr. Alphys

"I have to call Undyne and inform her about everything." Alphys took out her phone and called Undyne, sharing the information.

Undyne

Undyne assembled the Royal Guard, they are preparing to take the lab over, again.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara heard the words and it reminded her of the old plan, then she said "Asriel... no." and hugged into him. "We have to keep going, just trust me, okay?"
Asriel Dreemurr

"I just want...to stay with you...and have a normal life...we can fight for the good ones...not for the Sith!" He would start to cry slightly, hoping Chara wouldn't notice him.

ERROR!SANS

"You finally got out of your butthole, brat." He would grin. He then snaps his fingers, bringing Chara with him in the blank dimension. Then snaps his fingers, bringing Asriel aswell. "Mmh...this thing reminds me of good ol' times." He would then summon a bone-cage around Asriel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"I have to call Undyne and inform her about everything." Alphys took out her phone and called Undyne, sharing the information.

Undyne

Undyne assembled the Royal Guard, they are preparing to take the lab over, again.
"Chara is there... Asriel joined her... they want the Determination as you said earlier. But... they are accompanied by a Sith."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I just want...to stay with you...and have a normal life...we can fight for the good ones...not for the Sith!" He would start to cry slightly, hoping Chara wouldn't notice him.
The Wrath walks outside, looking at the two.

Donder172 said:
Various small arms with medical tools extended out and the drone gets next to the wound.it starts cleaning it,reattaching muscle and flesh back together and using a strange beam that seems to be slowly healing evreything slowly,and it wasn't using stitches beacuse the beam was healing it to its natural state.

Donder172 said:
The Wrath walks outside, looking at the two.
Undyne

In the distance you see... a horde? A horde of Royal Guardsmen! Undyne is leading them in her armor.

She yells "NGAAAAAAAAAH!" Before jumping at the Emperor's Wrath with her energy spear, she attacks him, with the Royal Guard helping her.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
In the distance you see... a horde? A horde of Royal Guardsmen! Undyne is leading them in her armor.

She yells "NGAAAAAAAAAH!" Before jumping at the Emperor's Wrath with her energy spear, she attacks him, with the Royal Guard helping her.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would say to Chara: "Now, excuse me." He would ignite BOTH of his sabers, attacking the Wrath, helping the Royal Guard.

Birdsie said:
Undyne

The Wrath takes his lightsaber, but Force jumps out of the way, noticing that Asriel also turns against him, he channels into the Dark Side, aiming a powerful Force push at his oponments "This time, there will be no heart left beating."

Donder172 said:
The Wrath takes his lightsaber, but Force jumps out of the way, noticing that Asriel also turns against him, he channels into the Dark Side, aiming a powerful Force push at his oponments "This time, there will be no heart left beating."
Asriel Dreemurr

He would resist the Force-push, channeling and releasing his anger on the Wrath. He's determined to KILL the Wrath, and he wont stop until he did so. He starts slashing aggressively on the Wrath as strong as he can, then launching at him a storm of fireballs.

Donder172 said:
Undyne

All of the Royal Guard got pushed back, except Undyne, Papyrus and Greater Dog. They all attack Wrath at once, synchronized with Asriel.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would resist the Force-push, channeling and releasing his anger on the Wrath. He's determined to KILL the Wrath, and he wont stop until he did so. He starts slashing aggressively on the Wrath as strong as he can, then launching at him a storm of fireballs.
The Wrath starts delivering blows against his as well, using Juyo, this time, channeling deep into the Dark Side. As Asriel launches fireballs at him, he uses his lightsaber to block a few, then charges in at the guards, trying to kill as many as he can with vicious slashes, letting his passion for war and his hatred fuel his strenght.

Donder172 said:
The Wrath starts delivering blows against his as well, using Juyo, this time, channeling deep into the Dark Side. As Asriel launches fireballs at him, he uses his lightsaber to block a few, then charges in at the guards, trying to kill as many as he can with vicious slashes, letting his passion for war and his hatred fuel his strenght.
Asriel Dreemurr

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH THEM!" He would release all of his anger and hatred, somehow starting to attack the Wrath with vaa'pad. He would then use his BOTH sabers to deal various aggressive blows at the Wrath. He would then use the force to struck the Wrath with lightning. (Jedi Sentinels are known to do that.)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH THEM!" He would release all of his anger and hatred, somehow starting to attack the Wrath with vaa'pad. He would then use his BOTH sabers to deal various aggressive blows at the Wrath. He would then use the force to struck the Wrath with lightning. (Jedi Sentinels are known to do that.)
(but Asriel isn't even trained in the Force and Mizelia would never teach him Emerald Lightning nor can she use it. Also she would never teach him Vaapad, because it has yet to be invented :P

One time meditating won't make him a sentinel)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
The Wrath took out some of the guards, either seriously wounded or dead, he exchange again visious blows with Asriel, however when shooting lightning, he holds his lightsaber in front of him, blocking the lightning and makes a swing in an angle that the lightning returns to Asriel "I have fought legions with more power than this pathetic bunch!"

Donder172 said:
The Wrath took out some of the guards, either seriously wounded or dead, he exchange again visious blows with Asriel, however when shooting lightning, he holds his lightsaber in front of him, blocking the lightning and makes a swing in an angle that the lightning returns to Asriel "I have fought legions with more power than this pathetic bunch!"
Asriel Dreemurr

The lightning would be deflected against him, he would fall on the ground, unconscious. His sabers would unignite theirselves

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
The lightning would be deflected against him, he would fall on the ground, unconscious. His sabers would unignite theirselves
Chara

Chara drags Asriel's body away from the fight and tries to wake him up.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara drags Asriel's body away from the fight and tries to wake him up.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would have a big wound on his chest. He would reach out for Chara's ear, saying: "Pl-please...do n-not fight with him...he will...k-kill us all..." He would pass out, while his chest is bleeding.

Donder172 said:
The Wrath puts his attention back to the guards, continuing to attack them with vicious attacks
@Birdsie
Undyne

The other Royal Guardsmen fall back, with Undyne left standing. She parries the attacks using her spear and attempts to counter-attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back