• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would summon a fireball, launching it towards the Wrath, after the fireball arrived pretty near to the Wrath, he would jump at him, being 'fueled' by the though of winning the battle, slashing with his sabers. (Vaa'pad)
The Wrath quickly uses the Force to jump over the fireball, the Wrath then moves his saber to intercept Asriel's blades, trying to push them back, using the Force to augment his strenght, then goes into a Juyo stance and charges at Asriel, aiming vicious slashes at his torso.

Mizelia

Mizelia walks towards the fight, noticing the Wrath fighting Asriel, running towards him to aid him in combat.

Donder172 said:
The Wrath quickly uses the Force to jump over the fireball, the Wrath then moves his saber to intercept Asriel's blades, trying to push them back, using the Force to augment his strenght, then goes into a Juyo stance and charges at Asriel, aiming vicious slashes at his torso.
Mizelia

Mizelia walks towards the fight, noticing the Wrath fighting Asriel, running towards him to aid him in combat.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would start to slash the Wrath aggressively and repeatly with his sabers, as he though he was keeping Chara hostage. He was angry, he wanted to kill him. He would even more aggressively slash his sabers, fast, his anger was so strong that the force 'automatically' made him stronger.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would start to slash the Wrath aggressively and repeatly with his sabers, as he though he was keeping Chara hostage. He was angry, he wanted to kill him. He would even more aggressively slash his sabers, fast, his anger was so strong that the force 'automatically' made him stronger.
The Wrath smirks under his mask, sensing the boy's anger. He let his excitement and passion for battle strenghten his attacks with Juyo, keeping up as they exchange powerful blows. "I sense your hatred, your anger. Use them, only then you can defeat me!"

Mizelia looks at Asriel, sensing his anger as well "Don't give into your hatred!"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
Chara

Chara walks up behind Wrath and looks directly at Asriel. She doesn't speak, just looks, avoiding any potential attacks and moving out of Wrath's way when he needs it. She is hoping to make Asriel stop fighting.

Donder172 said:
The Wrath smirks under his mask, sensing the boy's anger. He let his excitement and passion for battle strenghten his attacks with Juyo, keeping up as they exchange powerful blows. "I sense your hatred, your anger. Use them, only then you can defeat me!"
Mizelia looks at Asriel, sensing his anger as well "Don't give into your hatred!"
Asriel Dreemurr

He would continue to slash the Wrath with his two sabers, starting to throw one of the sabers at time when the other comes back. He would release his anger, making the slashes even stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would continue to slash the Wrath with his two sabers, starting to spin around being a saber-tornado. He would release his anger, making the slashes even stronger.
The Wrath Force jumps backwards, but still aims a Force pull at him while his weapons spin around him, trying to pull the boy to him, aiming a strike at his waist.

Mizelia runs towards the battle, taking her lightsaber in her hand, igniting it and takes on a Soresu stance

Donder172 said:
The Wrath Force jumps backwards, but still aims a Force pull at him while his weapons spin around him, trying to pull the boy to him, aiming a strike at his waist.
Mizelia runs towards the battle, taking her lightsaber in her hand, igniting it and takes on a Soresu stance
Asriel Dreemurr

He would use his both sabers to stab him as he is being pulled at him. They're both pointed at the Wrath's chest.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would use his both sabers to stab him as he is being pulled at him. They're both pointed at the Wrath's chest.
The Wrath quickly brings his lightsaber up with brute force before his blades can hit him, aiming for his blades to avoid his stabbing attack.

Mizelia quickly aims a Force pull at Asriel, trying to get him away from the Sith.

Donder172 said:
The Wrath quickly brings his lightsaber up with brute force before his blades can hit him, aiming for his blades to avoid his stabbing attack.
Mizelia quickly aims a Force pull at Asriel, trying to get him away from the Sith.
Asriel Dreemurr

He is pulled by Mizelia, he would unignite his sabers, and only now, he notices Chara right behind the Wrath. "Oh my god..."

Donder172 said:
Dr. Alphys

Dr. Alphys ran out of the lab and remotely put the power back on, then she started running towards the CORE, to burn the Determination in it.

The light turns on and reveals everyone in the room, including a few Amalgamates that start attacking the Wrath.

Chara

Chara sees Mizelia and rushes at her with her knife.

[FIGHT] [ACT] [iTEM] [MERCY]

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Dr. Alphys ran out of the lab and remotely put the power back on, then she started running towards the CORE, to burn the Determination in it.

The light turns on and reveals everyone in the room, including a few Amalgamates that start attacking the Wrath.

Chara

The Wrath start to viciously attack an Amalgamates, only to find out it has no use.

Mizelia notices Chara charging in at her with a knife, keeping her lightsaber in a Soresu opening stance "I don't wish to fight you!"

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys

Chara

Asriel Dreemurr

He would ignite his saber, cutting in half Chara's knife. "Chara! She's with us!" He would walk up to her, holding her by the shoulders. He would look at her without saying a word.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would ignite his saber, cutting in half Chara's knife. "Chara! She's with us!" He would walk up to her, holding her by the shoulders. He would look at her without saying a word.
Chara

"We're here for the Determination, Asriel. Join us." Chara said, dropping the destroyed weapon on the ground and giving a serious, half-angry look to Asriel.

She stared right through him with, standing there with his lightsabers.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"We're here for the Determination, Asriel. Join us." Chara said, dropping the destroyed weapon on the ground and giving a serious, half-angry look to Asriel.

She stared right through him with, standing there with his lightsabers.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would do anything for her, thus he says: "Yes...Alright." He hands her a small light-dagger. "Sorry for before." He looks at Mizelia, saying: "You can come with us...if you want."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would do anything for her, thus he says: "Yes...Alright." He hands her a small light-dagger. "Sorry for before." He looks at Mizelia, saying: "You can come with us...if you want."
The Wrath looks at Asriel "There is no way I will work with this Jedi."

Mizelia looks at Asriel "I cannot come with you. Please, don't do it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Donder172 said:
Asriel Dreemurr

Suddendly, time froze, atleast he thought it did so. He had two choices: Stay on the right path, with Mizelia.

Follow Chara, and thus follow your heart.

His mind was burning, but at last, he chose.

He would ignite his sabers, trying to stab Mizelia, hoping she wouldn't expect it.

Donder172 said:
Chara

Chara took the dagger from Asriel and looked at him "Your choice, Asriel. Us, or her." she said, with an unsatisfied frown.

"I accept the apology, by the way. I can't be mad at you. It was just a little fast for me."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
Suddendly, time froze, atleast he thought it did so. He had two choices: Stay on the right path, with Mizelia.

Follow Chara, and thus follow your heart.

His mind was burning, but at last, he chose.

He would ignite his sabers, trying to stab Mizelia, hoping she wouldn't expect it.
Mizelia is able to react in time, preventing Asriel from stabbing her at her chest, but takes the blade at her shoulder, letting out a yelp of pain, stumbling back, then tries to run away, using Force speed to augnment her speed to run away, hopefully finding the same way out as Aphys.

@Birdsie

Donder172 said:
Mizelia is able to react in time, preventing Asriel from stabbing her at her chest, but takes the blade at her shoulder, letting out a yelp of pain, stumbling back, then tries to run away, using Force speed to augnment her speed to run away, hopefully finding the same way out as Aphys.
@Birdsie
Chara

Chara was surprised... did she have Determination? She ran after Mizelia, feeling determined to catch up to her and kill her.

Donder172 said:
@Birdsie
Asriel Dreemurr

He would force-pull her, with his saber still pointed at her.

"You're in my way."

[media]

[/media]

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys

Chara

GLaDOS has been following her even since she ran,but she decied to remain hidden for some reason.now coming up next to her as she ran,two drones were watching behind them making sure no one would surprise attack."what are you going to do with the determination?"she probably already knew the answer.she was most likely planning on destroying it.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would force-pull her, with his saber still pointed at her.

"You're in my way."

[media]

[/media]
Being pulled by the Force pull, but is already too far for it to be actually effective, succesfully escaping the Force pull.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara was surprised... did she have Determination? She ran after Mizelia, feeling determined to catch up to her and kill her.
Mizelia is chased by Chara, who can notice she is running faster than she should be able to. Running quickly towards the most nearby exit.

MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS has been following her even since she ran,but she decied to remain hidden for some reason.now coming up next to her as she ran,two drones were watching behind them making sure no one would surprise attack."what are you going to do with the determination?"she probably already knew the answer.she was most likely planning on destroying it.
Dr. Alphys

"WAIT! THAT'S THE IDEA! HERE! TAKE IT AND HIDE IT!" Alphys gave her half of the Determination syringes, dumping the rest into the core. You could see the energy below become red for some time. "Now it's safe. We have to hide the remaining Determination, or they'll get to it." Alphys said to GLaDOS.

Donder172 said:
Being pulled by the Force pull, but is already too far for it to be actually effective, succesfully escaping the Force pull.
Mizelia is chased by Chara, who can notice she is running faster than she should be able to. Running quickly towards the most nearby exit.
Chara

Chara knew the outlay of the Laboratory, she took a shortcut to get to the nearest exit and was waiting there to Mizelia. Then she said "Greetings, I am Chara. I have taken notice of your Determination... but mine is bigger." She said as she ran towards her, trying to slash her knife at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back