• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Asriel Dreemurr

He was wearing a backpack, alongside some robes and a hood. He grabbed the lightsaber and told Alphys: "I am ready." He had a smile on his face.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He was wearing a backpack, alongside some robes and a hood. He grabbed the lightsaber and told Alphys: "I am ready." He had a smile on his face.
Dr. Alphys

Alphys woke up and said "Oh... for what? Sorry I must've passed out." with a curious, waking-up type of voice. She resumed her work on an artificial soul.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys woke up and said "Oh... for what? Sorry I must've passed out." with a curious, waking-up type of voice. She resumed her work on an artificial soul.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Gosh...Alphys..the portal, y'know, the thing I asked you to do yesterday to find Chara." He would sigh.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Gosh...Alphys..the portal, y'know, the thing I asked you to do yesterday to find Chara." He would sigh.
Dr. Alphys

"Oh... right. S-speaking of that. I've tried to find the f-frequency, but the space a-anomaliess d-dissapeared faster than I thought... I'm sorry, I can't open it again." She said, turning to Asriel. Her voice was very worried and shy, she stuttered once in a while.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"Oh... right. S-speaking of that. I've tried to find the f-frequency, but the space a-anomaliess d-dissapeared faster than I thought... I'm sorry, I can't open it again." She said, turning to Asriel. Her voice was very worried and shy, she stuttered once in a while.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would look at Alphys, without saying a single word. He couldn't believe it. Was Chara lost forever? Could he meet her again? Suddendly, he felt a weird feeling: "Wait..I feel something..." His eyes would be filled with happiness. "I feel her, she's here." He exits the Lab, taking his other saber and keeping them near.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would look at Alphys, without saying a single word. He couldn't believe it. Was Chara lost forever? Could he meet her again? Suddendly, he felt a weird feeling: "Wait..I feel something..." His eyes would be filled with happiness. "I feel her, she's here." He exits the Lab, taking his other saber and keeping them near.
Mizelia looks at Asriel, sensing a dark presence "Asriel, wait!"

Donder172 said:
"I sense a dark presence, I sense the Dark Side of the Force, and it is strong."
Asriel Dreemurr

"I..I'll help." He didn't want to help, he didn't actually care. He only wanted to find Chara.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I..I'll help." He didn't want to help, he didn't actually care. He only wanted to find Chara.
"I can sense your feelings, but please, have patience." Mizelia stands up and walks towards Asriel "I promise you will find her, but you need patience. Also, if you want to become a Jedi, you have to control your emotions. I don't say you can't feel them, but you should not let them control you." she says with a calm voice.

Donder172 said:
"I can sense your feelings, but please, have patience." Mizelia stands up and walks towards Asriel "I promise you will find her, but you need patience. Also, if you want to become a Jedi, you have to control your emotions. I don't say you can't feel them, but you should not let them control you." she says with a calm voice.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Okay..." He exhaled, and calmed down.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Okay..." He exhaled, and calmed down.
"If going outside the lab, it's better to remain cautious. If the dark presence is from a Sith, then I think we will have trouble."

Donder172 said:
"If going outside the lab, it's better to remain cautious. If the dark presence is from a Sith, then I think we will have trouble."
Asriel Dreemurr

"We are two...if you sense only one presence we can overwhelm him."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"We are two...if you sense only one presence we can overwhelm him."
"I do have to warn you, even though we outnumber that Sith. Do not underestimate them."

Donder172 said:
"I do have to warn you, even though we outnumber that Sith. Do not underestimate them."
Asriel Dreemurr

He would keep his sabers near. He was afraid the Sith could come out at any moment.

(If you are the Sith, make him come out. I wanna duel.)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would keep his sabers near. He was afraid the Sith could come out at any moment.

(If you are the Sith, make him come out. I wanna duel.)
Wrath

The Wrath walked towards the Jedi Presence, walking towards the lap, not bothering to knock on the door, using the Force or his lightsaber to break through it. Walking towards the True Laboratory.

Mizelia

Mizelia calmly said to Asriel "It's here..."

Donder172 said:
Wrath
The Wrath walked towards the Jedi Presence, walking towards the lap, not bothering to knock on the door, using the Force or his lightsaber to break through it. Walking towards the True Laboratory.

Mizelia

Asriel Dreemurr

He would ignite his two sabers, they're both purple. The igniting sound was really low, and the saber doesn't have a humming sound. It's a stealth-saber.

"Shall I?"

Donder172 said:
Wrath

Mizelia

Chara

Chara followed Wrath, simply letting him take the lead, even though she knew the Lab perfectly.

Dr. Alphys

Dr. Alphys noticed the two on security cameras. "Oh no... They're here for the DT." She quickly ran towards the DT Safe and took all of the supplies. Then she walked towards the Generator and turned off the power, causing darkness in the whole laboratory. She took the DT and headed towards the emergency exit.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara followed Wrath, simply letting him take the lead, even though she knew the Lab perfectly.

Dr. Alphys

Dr. Alphys noticed the two on security cameras. "Oh no... They're here for the DT." She quickly ran towards the DT Safe and took all of the supplies. Then she walked towards the Generator and turned off the power, causing darkness in the whole laboratory. She took the DT and headed towards the emergency exit.
Asriel Dreemurr

He peeked from the corner, seeing Chara and the Wrath. He would put a hand on his mouth to avoid getting spotted. The sabers make enough light to see.

Birdsie said:
Chara

Dr. Alphys

"It's a Sith. I am certain now." Mizelia said, then looks at Asriel "I need your help defending." Mizelia said and closes her eyes, letting the Force guide her.

The Wrath

The Wrath walks into the room, noticing that the lights are off, still walking further, sensing the Jedi presence "At last, a Jedi." he says while a red blade comes to life with a hiss.

Donder172 said:
"It's a Sith. I am certain now." Mizelia said, then looks at Asriel "I need your help defending." Mizelia said and closes her eyes, letting the Force guide her.
The Wrath

The Wrath walks into the room, noticing that the lights are off, still walking further, sensing the Jedi presence "At last, a Jedi." he says while a red blade comes to life with a hiss.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would get out of the corner, the two purple sabers are visible in the dark, while Asriel's silouhette is slightly visible, he said: "Do not move." trying to do an intimidating tone.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would get out of the corner, the two purple sabers are visible in the dark, while Asriel's silouhette is slightly visible, he said: "Do not move." trying to do an intimidating tone.
The Wrath looks at Asriel, not being intimidated by the slightest "If you want to intimidate, you will have to do much better!" he says with a mechanical voice, radiating off a very dark presence in the Force. Extending his hand towards Asriel, trying to Force choke him.

Donder172 said:
The Wrath looks at Asriel, not being intimidated by the slightest "If you want to intimidate, you will have to do much better!" he says with a mechanical voice, radiating off a very dark presence in the Force. Extending his hand towards Asriel, trying to Force choke him.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would summon a fireball, launching it towards the Wrath, after the fireball arrived pretty near to the Wrath, he would jump at him, being 'fueled' by the though of winning the battle, slashing with his sabers. (Vaa'pad)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would summon a fireball, launching it towards the Wrath, after the fireball arrived pretty near to the Wrath, he would jump at him, beign 'fueled' by the though of winning the battle, slashing with his sabers. (Vaa'pad)
((not sure, but when did Asriel learn Vaapad?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back