• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara knew the outlay of the Laboratory, she took a shortcut to get to the nearest exit and was waiting there to Mizelia. Then she said "Greetings, I am Chara. I have taken notice of your Determination... but mine is bigger." She said as she ran towards her, trying to slash her knife at her.
Mizelia uses her lightsaber to block her attack.

"You may have a better Determination, but I have the Force on my side. I am Jedi Knight Mizelia."

Donder172 said:
Mizelia uses her lightsaber to block her attack.
"You may have a better Determination, but I have the Force on my side. I am Jedi Knight Mizelia."
Chara

Her knife vaporized as soon as the lightsaber touched it. "Well, I'll do it with my fists then." She tried punching Mizelia, avoiding the hot blade of the Lightsaber. (Notice, she has LV's. Punches are far more powerful than as if they were normally.)

Birdsie said:
Chara
Her knife vaporized as soon as the lightsaber touched it. "Well, I'll do it with my fists then." She tried punching Mizelia, avoiding the hot blade of the Lightsaber. (Notice, she has LV's. Punches are far more powerful than as if they were normally.)
Mizelia quickly jumps back, then quickly runs again using Force speed, using it to her limit, charging towards the Wrath who aims a lightsaber strikes at her, though misses her just barely as Mizelia runs towards the exit and out of the lab.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia quickly jumps back, then quickly runs again using Force speed, using it to her limit, charging towards the Wrath who aims a lightsaber strikes at her, though misses her just barely as Mizelia runs towards the exit and out of the lab.
Chara

"Well..." She turned towards Wrath "She's out of here, let's go find the Determination. I bet she stashed it somewhere." Chara said to him.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Well..." She turned towards Wrath "She's out of here, let's go find the Determination. I bet she stashed it somewhere." Chara said to him.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would calm down, as he speaks to Chara, saying: "Where have you been all this time...? I sent the whole Royal Guard searching for you...!"

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Then let's go." He says while disigniting his lightsaber and places it on his belt

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"WAIT! THAT'S THE IDEA! HERE! TAKE IT AND HIDE IT!" Alphys gave her half of the Determination syringes, dumping the rest into the core. You could see the energy below become red for some time. "Now it's safe. We have to hide the remaining Determination, or they'll get to it." Alphys said to GLaDOS.
GLaDOS chest opened up to reveal a storage space.GLaDOS puts the needles there and it closes."Do you know anywhere we can hide?"she asks,as more drones start slowly coming over to protect them both.

Donder172 said:
"Then let's go." He says while disigniting his lightsaber and places it on his belt
Asriel Dreemurr

He would ask the Wrath: "What was that feeling...that burning fire I felt inside me? That happened when I fought you.."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would ask the Wrath: "What was that feeling...that burning fire I felt inside me? That happened when I fought you.."
"Your anger, your hatred. Next time you feel them again, feed on these emotions, let your anger fuel your hatred and your hatred your strenght."

MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS chest opened up to reveal a storage space.GLaDOS puts the needles there and it closes."Do you know anywhere we can hide?"she asks,as more drones start slowly coming over to protect them both.
Dr. Alphys

"Yes, the Ruins are our best bet. We should use the help of Riverperson. He-Sh-... Well, Riverperson transports people around the River. We can get to Snowdin and go to The Ruins on foot. The Ruins are the best place to hide." Alphys said, leading the way towards where Riverperson is.

Donder172 said:
"Your anger, your hatred. Next time you feel them again, feed on these emotions, let your anger fuel your hatred and your hatred your strenght."
Asriel Dreemurr

He thinks, and then says: "Teach me on how to use that kind of power. I...have someone to protect."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He thinks, and then says: "Teach me on how to use that kind of power. I...have someone to protect."
"I will teach you the ways of the Sith, but I expect your obedience."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Alright..." He would then turn to Chara, whispering to her: "I missed you."
Chara

"I missed you too, Asriel. But we have to find the Determination, right now." She said, looking through the lab. "I can't find anything." she said, turning towards the two. "Not even her."

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"Yes, the Ruins are our best bet. We should use the help of Riverperson. He-Sh-... Well, Riverperson transports people around the River. We can get to Snowdin and go to The Ruins on foot. The Ruins are the best place to hide." Alphys said, leading the way towards where Riverperson is.
GLaDOS follows alphys and so do two drones,the rest stay and try to make sure they won't be followed.

Mizelia keeps running, not being sure where to, ending near a ruin after some time, she sits down to catch her breath, being exhausted and wounded

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I missed you too, Asriel. But we have to find the Determination, right now." She said, looking through the lab. "I can't find anything." she said, turning towards the two. "Not even her."
Asriel Dreemurr

"I can try to sense it." He would concentrate, feeling only echoing screams of the erased determination. "It was....oh god..." He falls on his knees, holding his head tight.

MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS follows alphys and so do two drones,the rest stay and try to make sure they won't be followed.
Dr. Alphys

Alphys was in the ruins, hiding in the house with GLaDOS. "We need to hide in here until they leave. I have access to all the cameras on my phone."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I can try to sense it." He would concentrate, feeling only echoing screams of the erased determination. "It was....oh god..." He falls on his knees, holding his head tight.
Chara

"What's wrong, Asriel?" Chara asked, looking at him and ducking near him.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys was in the ruins, hiding in the house with GLaDOS. "We need to hide in here until they leave. I have access to all the cameras on my phone."

Chara

Asriel Dreemurr

"Screams...the souls...erased from existance...shattered across time and space...my gosh...AAAAAAAAAH!" He would pass out.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys

Chara

"Understood,and is this your home?"she asks,looking around.

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
"Understood,and is this your home?"she asks,looking around.
Dr. Alphys

"N-Not really. It's just a place in the Ruins that the Queen used to hide in. Now we're here." Alphys explained.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Screams...the souls...erased from existance...shattered across time and space...my gosh...AAAAAAAAAH!" He would pass out.
Chara

Chara picked him up and got him outside the Laboratory, he probably needed some air.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"N-Not really. It's just a place in the Ruins that the Queen used to hide in. Now we're here." Alphys explained.

Chara

Chara picked him up and got him outside the Laboratory, he probably needed some air.
Asriel Dreemurr

He wasn't waking up.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys

Chara

"I see,anyways,would you like some information on my universe?,and maybe afterwards.i can offer you somthing."the drones were now scanning anything they could in the house.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I see,anyways,would you like some information on my universe?,and maybe afterwards.i can offer you somthing."the drones were now scanning anything they could in the house.
Dr. Alphys

"S-Sure. That'd be great." Alphys responded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back