• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Undyne
The other Royal Guardsmen fall back, with Undyne left standing. She parries the attacks using her spear and attempts to counter-attack.
The Wrath side-steps the attack, aiming his lightsaber with a powerful blow down at the spear, then charges at Undyne, aiming his elbow in her face.

Donder172 said:
The Wrath side-steps the attack, aiming his lightsaber with a powerful blow down at the spear, then charges at Undyne, aiming his elbow in her face.
Undyne

Undyne simply takes the hit and then multiple floating spears appear behind her, being launched at Wrath, as she jumps away from him.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne simply takes the hit and then multiple floating spears appear behind her, being launched at Wrath, as she jumps away from him.
The wrath uses his lightsaber to block most of the spears, however, one breaks through his defenses and hits his mask, taking a chunk from it, showing a part of his face, his skin being affected heavily by Dark Side degradation. He extends his left hand towards her, trying to Force choke her, if succes, slowly lifting her from the ground while choking her

Donder172 said:
The wrath uses his lightsaber to block most of the spears, however, one breaks through his defenses and hits his mask, taking a chunk from it, showing a part of his face, his skin being affected heavily by Dark Side degradation. He extends his left hand towards her, trying to Force choke her, if succes, slowly lifting her from the ground while choking her
Undyne

Undyne is being choked, however then she smiles, as a lot of spears appear around Wrath and launch at him with high speed.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne is being choked, however then she smiles, as a lot of spears appear around Wrath and launch at him with high speed.
The Wrath notices the spears, letting go of Undyne and channels through the Force, and uses Force speed to get away from the spears, Force leaping away. Leaving Undyne with the remains of the battle, including a piece of his mask.

Donder172 said:
The Wrath notices the spears, letting go of Undyne and channels through the Force, and uses Force speed to get away from the spears, Force leaping away. Leaving Undyne with the remains of the battle, including a piece of his mask.
Undyne

Undyne walks up to the piece of the mask and takes it as a trophy of her victory. Then she takes notice of Asriel and Chara walking up to the two, as she takes off her helmet. "Is everything alright?" she asked the two.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne walks up to the piece of the mask and takes it as a trophy of her victory. Then she takes notice of Asriel and Chara walking up to the two, as she takes off her helmet. "Is everything alright?" she asked the two.
Asriel Dreemurr

You may notice that Asriel's chest is covered in blood, but he can still talk. "I..I let myself...go with him...how could I..."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
You may notice that Asriel's chest is covered in blood, but he can still talk. "I..I let myself...go with him...how could I..."
Chara

"We have to get to the Castle and heal you, Asriel." She helped him up, Undyne did too. They headed towards New Home.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"We have to get to the Castle and heal you, Asriel." She helped him up, Undyne did too. They headed towards New Home.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Ch-Chara...p-please...don't leave again...I don't think I'll be able to withstand such a loss..." He would look at Chara straight in the eyes, with sadness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Ch-Chara...p-please...don't leave again...I don't think I'll be able to withstand such a loss..." He would look at Chara straight in the eyes, with sadness.
Chara

"I won't." She simply responded, looking forward helping him walk forward to the Castle.

Undyne

"Kids, I have to inform Asgore about what happened, go to New Home without me. I have to catch up with Papyrus, then we'll tell the King."

Undyne said, putting on her helmet and walking towards Papyrus' home.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I won't." She simply responded, looking forward helping him walk forward to the Castle.

Undyne

"Kids, I have to inform Asgore about what happened, go to New Home without me. I have to catch up with Papyrus, then we'll tell the King."

Asriel Dreemurr

"Chara...can I ask you something...?" He said, holding his chest.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Chara...can I ask you something...?" He said, holding his chest.
Chara

"Yeah?" She asked him, not knowing what the question could be.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Yeah?" She asked him, not knowing what the question could be.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Why did you...jump away? We could've talk about it...but you preferred to disappear...why?" He would then cough out some blood, passing out, apparently motionless.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Why did you...jump away? We could've talk about it...but you preferred to disappear...why?" He would then cough out some blood, passing out, apparently motionless.
Chara

"I still have the last dream from the fight with Asriel..." She mumbled out to herself. She dreamed about him being healthy again...

imgtest.php

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I still have the last dream from the fight with Asriel..." She mumbled out to herself. She dreamed about him being healthy again...

imgtest.php
Asriel Dreemurr

He would slowly wake up, opening his eyes and looking at Chara. She was staring at him with this expression.

maxresdefault.jpg

Then he asks: "Chara...so...? Why did you do that..."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would slowly wake up, opening his eyes and looking at Chara. She was staring at him with this expression.

maxresdefault.jpg

Then he asks: "Chara...so...? Why did you do that..."
Chara

"I don't know. Don't think about it." She responded, helping him get up and move forward.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I don't know. Don't think about it." She responded, helping him get up and move forward.
Asriel Dreemurr

They would get to New Home. Asgore was there, waiting for them as Undyne told them what happened.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
All of the Royal Guard got pushed back, except Undyne, Papyrus and Greater Dog. They all attack Wrath at once, synchronized with Asriel.
Birdsie said:
Undyne
The other Royal Guardsmen fall back, with Undyne left standing. She parries the attacks using her spear and attempts to counter-attack.
Gaster appears next to undyne.looking to see if papyrus was one of the wounded,One of the monsters running away or if he's dead.gaster hopes he did not die.

The drone finishes healing the Jedi's wound,and it makes its way back to GLaDOS."move your arm and shoulder,tell me if anything feels wrong."

@Donder172

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster appears next to undyne.looking to see if papyrus was one of the wounded,One of the monsters running away or if he's dead.gaster hopes he did not die.
The drone finishes healing the Jedi's wound,and it makes its way back to GLaDOS."move your arm and shoulder,tell me if anything feels wrong."

@Donder172
Mizelia slowly moves her arm and shoulder "I... don't feel anything wrong with it. Just... exhausted..."

Donder172 said:
Mizelia slowly moves her arm and shoulder "I... don't feel anything wrong with it. Just... exhausted..."
"Then get some,rest,I shall guard you an alphys if anyone finds us."two drone extended out thier guns fro. Thier body.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Then get some,rest,I shall guard you an alphys if anyone finds us."two drone extended out thier guns fro. Thier body.
Mizelia nods and looks in the house for a place to sleep, a bed or couch. If found one she lays on it and dalls asleep.

MTchaos1134 said:
The whoopie Cushion startled him for a moment but was fine after."H-how do you exsist skeleton are not supposed to speak.."
Birdsie said:
Chara

Undyne

Gaster followed behind undyne."undyne,may I assist you and the royal guard?i can heal them and help in battle."healing magic is hard to do,so it would take some time,but they would be able to fight again on the same day.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster followed behind undyne."undyne,may I assist you and the royal guard?i can heal them and help in battle."healing magic is hard to do,so it would take some time,but they would be able to fight again on the same day.
Undyne

"We've had loses, but everyone is recovering just fine. Nah, thanks. Who are you, by the way?" Undyne asked.

"I'm a magic skeleton," Sans responded with a shrug. "So, you're a human, right? Is this the surface, then?"

@MTchaos1134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back