• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"I see... cool! I have a space-dad. So when you bring yourself back together, we can spend more time together, dad?" Papyrus asked with a sad face, looking at Gaster, putting the Spaghetti bowl away.
"Yes,and I can do my work here with you and sans if you want,so you would see me way more often,but there would be times where I would go to the void for breaks.and yes,afterwards,i plan to stay permanently and hang out without any work or breaks."gaster said,now standing in stead of floating.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Yes,and I can do my work here with you and sans if you want,so you would see me way more often,but there would be times where I would go to the void for breaks.and yes,afterwards,i plan to stay permanently and hang out without any work or breaks."gaster said,now standing in stead of floating.
Papyrus

"Sounds good, Dad. Should I tell Sans, or..." Papyrus didn't finish the sentence, expecting Gaster to answer first.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Sounds good, Dad. Should I tell Sans, or..." Papyrus didn't finish the sentence, expecting Gaster to answer first.
"He already knows,though I don't know if he is taking the information well or not.he is in another universe."

MTchaos1134 said:
"He already knows,though I don't know if he is taking the information well or not.he is in another universe."
Papyrus

"In another Universe? He always liked to mess around with Space and Time, he is so irresponsible! Ugh!" Papyrus began to stomp onto the ground, with an angry look.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"In another Universe? He always liked to mess around with Space and Time, he is so irresponsible! Ugh!" Papyrus began to stomp onto the ground, with an angry look.
"We can do stuff together while we wait for sans"gaster remarked,waiting for a response.

MTchaos1134 said:
"We can do stuff together while we wait for sans"gaster remarked,waiting for a response.
Papyrus

"Well... Sans has a Workshop behind the house, he keeps some weird machines there. You might want to go take a looksy, dad!" Papyrus said to Gaster, with an excited voice. After so many years, he finally got to know his father! He was being so nice, Papyrus hoped they could make up for all the lost time.

(Are you TRYING to kill me? ;- ;)

049's leatherskin cloak absorbed most of the trauma endured but he did suffer some damage from the onslaught. He didn't think he was in the facility's realm anymore and thought he should retreat at all costs. Besides, the MTF squads would come barreling in, gun blazing. And if they had to use Pandora's Box, it would be over before it began. So with a last bit of effort SCP-049 threw himself into a nearby ditch and tumbled down into a small crevasse. With no heartbeat going through his body and his breathing not inflicting movement either, it seemed he was dead.

---

Mira positioned her antenna and glanced around,

"Kyoma. I am picking up life signature within ten kilometers of our location." Kyoma stared at the DDD gate they just went through and backed up slightly.

"Listen robot, we have to retreat back into the Hub if we are provoked. Do not engage until I say so. You hear, piece of junk?"

Mira nodded reluctantly and curled her tail into the back of her dress.

"Understood, Mabuchi."

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Well... Sans has a Workshop behind the house, he keeps some weird machines there. You might want to go take a looksy, dad!" Papyrus said to Gaster, with an excited voice. After so many years, he finally got to know his father! He was being so nice, Papyrus hoped they could make up for all the lost time.
"Do you want to go down together?or would you rather wait here?"he asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
"Do you want to go down together?or would you rather wait here?he asked.
Papyrus

"I'd rather wait here, dad. I was never the one for Science. I am rather a Great Royal Guardsman, fighting for the King and Queen!" Papyrus yelled out the last sentence, very proudly and very proud of himself. Then he looked at Gaster and sat on the couch again.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"I'd rather wait here, dad. I was never the one for Science. I am rather a Great Royal Guardsman, fighting for the King and Queen!" Papyrus yelled out the last sentence, very proudly and very proud of himself. Then he looked at Gaster and sat on the couch again.
Gaster nods and teleports to the destination,when he does he takes a look around.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster nods and teleports to the destination,when he does he takes a look around.
You see yourself in Sans' workshop. There are multiple pictures of you, Sans and Papyrus. Many notes, blueprints and other things... and a broken machine.

Birdsie said:
You see yourself in Sans' workshop. There are multiple pictures of you, Sans and Papyrus. Many notes, blueprints and other things... and a broken machine.
Gaster takes one of the photos,looks at it for a while,then puts it away on himself,t

He then approches the broken machine,wondering what it was.

(Are you going off of the game theory idea of the machine?)

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster takes one of the photos,looks at it for a while,then puts it away on himself,t
He then approches the broken machine,wondering what it was.

(Are you going off of the game theory idea of the machine?)
(Nope. We'll let Sans decide what it's for. Sans being @Noivian )

Noivern said:
(Are you TRYING to kill me? ;- ;)
049's leatherskin cloak absorbed most of the trauma endured but he did suffer some damage from the onslaught. He didn't think he was in the facility's realm anymore and thought he should retreat at all costs. Besides, the MTF squads would come barreling in, gun blazing. And if they had to use Pandora's Box, it would be over before it began. So with a last bit of effort SCP-049 threw himself into a nearby ditch and tumbled down into a small crevasse. With no heartbeat going through his body and his breathing not inflicting movement either, it seemed he was dead.

---

Mira positioned her antenna and glanced around,

"Kyoma. I am picking up life signature within ten kilometers of our location." Kyoma stared at the DDD gate they just went through and backed up slightly.

"Listen robot, we have to retreat back into the Hub if we are provoked. Do not engage until I say so. You hear, piece of junk?"

Mira nodded reluctantly and curled her tail into the back of her dress.

"Understood, Mabuchi."
((Pretty much! That's what the Darkspawn do!))

The Darkspawn group see the SCP jump down the crevasse and seeing as it didn't get up, went to look for more grey wardens. The initial band of grey wardens the SCP saw escaped with only two surviving members, the leader and a recruit. They had gotten down in the crevasse and were heading back to Ostagar, that's when they see the body, well that's what they think it is. They quickly get to it and the leader kneels down to see if the person was still alive. "Hey you alright? You shouldn't be out here unless you're a grey warden! Come on Mage let's get you back to Ostagar!"

He didn't do a good job checking as he tried to get the SCP on his back as he was going to bring the weird looking man back to base.

@Noivern

"I sense the disease in you."

SCP-049 stood, a little loopy from the attack but well. He refocused and saw someone in front of him. He tilted his beak in question and didn't want to Cure the man just yet. There was still things to be learned

"Where am I? This is not Site-57.."

GLaDOS finishes going through the lab,and approches alphys."excuse me? I have some questions,are you willing to answer them for me?"she asks, GLaDOS now had four drones following her.

MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS finishes going through the lab,and approches alphys."excuse me? I have some questions,are you willing to answer them for me?"she asks, GLaDOS now had four drones following her.
Dr. Alphys

"Y-Yes? What can I help you with?" Alphys asked, looking at her and at the drones.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"Y-Yes? What can I help you with?" Alphys asked, looking at her and at the drones.
"Is it possible for a robot to have a soul and or determination?"GLaDOS asked,that was one of her questions.

The drones started to scan things in the room.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Is it possible for a robot to have a soul and or determination?"GLaDOS asked,that was one of her questions.
The drones started to scan things in the room.
Dr. Alphys

"It is possible for a robot to have a SOUL, as far as I know. But it's unlikely they can have determination. The evidence is Mettaton, one of my creations. He's a robot that I infused with a soul. He's actually a popular star down here." Alphys said to GLaDOS, thinking she might want a soul for herself.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"It is possible for a robot to have a SOUL, as far as I know. But it's unlikely they can have determination. The evidence is Mettaton, one of my creations. He's a robot that I infused with a soul. He's actually a popular star down here." Alphys said to GLaDOS, thinking she might want a soul for herself.
"What if they used to be living?"

One of the drones tries to scans alphys work.

Dr. Alphys

"Used to be living? If they died, or their mind unattached from an original living body, they are a dead vessel with no soul, however they can still get one..." Alphys said with an explanatory voice, slightly admiring the construction and abilities of the drones.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"Used to be living? If they died, or their mind unattached from an original living body, they are a dead vessel with no soul, however they can still get one..." Alphys said with an explanatory voice, slightly admiring the construction and abilities of the drones.
(I meant to say human,oops.)

"I see.but that was not the question.do you think it's possible for a robot who was once human and did have a soul,get determination?or do they always melt?"one of the drones were now scanning alphys.unsing x rays.

MTchaos1134 said:
(I meant to say human,oops.)
"I see.but that was not the question.do you think it's possible for a robot who was once human and did have a soul,get determination?or do they always melt?"one of the drones were now scanning alphys.unsing x rays.
Dr. Alphys

"That's not really the case of melting. Anything that has a physical form and a mind can have a soul, but only something that has a living, organic physical form can have Determination." Alphys explained.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"That's not really the case of melting. Anything that has a physical form and a mind can have a soul, but only something that has a living, organic physical form can have Determination." Alphys explained.
"I see,thank you."she pauses for a long moment,and the Caroline side of her comes up."is there a spare soul,or may there be one made for me please?"she sounded more human then she did before,but only slightly.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I see,thank you."she pauses for a long moment,and the Caroline side of her comes up."is there a spare soul,or may there be one made for me please?"she sounded more human then she did before,but only slightly.
Dr. Alphys

"S-Sure. I'll see what I can do. I can create an artificial soul, but these are really hard to create. I'll give it my best though, what trait should it have? Each soul has a defining trait to it." Alphys asked GLaDOS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back