• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster thinks for a while."papyrus,would you like me to try and fix your animesia?"
He asked papyrus,if he said no,gaster planned on doing it anyways.

@Birdsie
The Great Parupo-... Papyrus? Or... was it The Great Pagrupys?

Papyrus said "Yes please! I can't remember my name! All I remember is that I work for the Royal Guard!"

Lordvader59 said:
"Yes, but stealing from them both increases our supply and diminishes theirs."
Chara

"Wait... speaking of that, why do you see them as enemies?" Chara asked, taking another bite from the chocolate. It was half-eaten already.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Wait... speaking of that, why do you see them as enemies?" Chara asked, taking another bite from the chocolate. It was half-eaten already.
"because there is a staggering amount of Order supporters there. Now, any question about your mission?"

Lordvader59 said:
"because there is a staggering amount of Order supporters there. Now, any question about your mission?"
Chara

"Order supporters? The Underground is pretty much neutral to any war. Do you mean that... Alien Woman? And that 'Plague Knight' with the bombs?" Chara asked with a curious voice. "Other than that, I have no questions."

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Order supporters? The Underground is pretty much neutral to any war. Do you mean that... Alien Woman? And that 'Plague Knight' with the bombs?" Chara asked with a curious voice. "Other than that, I have no questions."
"The alien is a Twi'lek. A Jedi of the Jedi Order, thus my enemy too."

Birdsie said:
The Great Parupo-... Papyrus? Or... was it The Great Pagrupys?
Papyrus said "Yes please! I can't remember my name! All I remember is that I work for the Royal Guard!"
Tasters hand glows and he places it on papyrus'es forhead.and he brings back papyrus'es memories."there,now,what is your name?"

MTchaos1134 said:
Tasters hand glows and he places it on papyrus'es forhead.and he brings back papyrus'es memories."there,now,what is your name?"
Papyrus

"Papyrus... No! My name is... THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Papyrus yelled out in excitement, he forgot the Froggit is still locked up in his room.

Donder172 said:
"The alien is a Twi'lek. A Jedi of the Jedi Order, thus my enemy too."
Chara

"Then we'll kill her. Just try to avoid the deaths of innocents along the way. Except if they're human, I'm fine with that." Chara said, finishing the chocolate bar.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"This isn't exactly a war where you can be neutral, and yes, those two in particular." He cleared his throat. "Now, if the two of you are ready, may I introduce, Grievous Mk II!"

Grievous stepped into the light, and turned, to look at himself in a mirror... He was speechless. He could feel the power of this body!

general_grievous_as_a_cylon_by_justingil.jpg

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Then we'll kill her. Just try to avoid the deaths of innocents along the way. Except if they're human, I'm fine with that." Chara said, finishing the chocolate bar.
Wrath

"I kill who I want, when I want. And I am in the mood for a massacre." ((Just tell me when I go too far))

Sauron

After walking through the portal with the Nine behind him, Sauron calls out to Chaos."I have arrived. Tel me what you wish for me to do and I will do it, for a price."

@Lordvader59

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Papyrus... No! My name is... THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Papyrus yelled out in excitement, he forgot the Froggit is still locked up in his room.
"Good you got them back."gaster sounded a slightly happy.for a moment he almost forgot that he was forgotten by evreyone."so what do you wish to do now papyrus?"

Donder172 said:
Wrath
"I kill who I want, when I want. And I am in the mood for a massacre." ((Just tell me when I go too far))
Chara

Chara looks at him with a shocked face then says "Are we related?" She looks at the Chaos Lord and says "I think I'm a relative to this guy." she said pointing at Wrath.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Good you got them back."gaster sounded a slightly happy.for a moment he almost forgot that he was forgotten by evreyone."so what do you wish to do now papyrus?"
Papyrus

Papyrus was already gone, going to Undyne's house to wait for an assignment.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
Papyrus was already gone, going to Undyne's house to wait for an assignment.
Gaster sighed and teleported to undyne so hoise,knowing exactly where he was going.gaster wanted to stay around papyrus for as long as he could,he missed seeing them.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster sighed and teleported to undyne so hoise,knowing exactly where he was going.gaster wanted to stay around papyrus for as long as he could,he missed seeing them.
Papyrus

Papyrus was at Undyne's house, but couldn't find her. He decided to go back, seeing Gaster he said "Thank you for bringing back my memories, by the way!"

Urthemiel roared once more, more of a test to see if anything would respond back from the portal thing. While she watched the portal curiously but also cautiously the Embissaries of the Darkspawn horde used their magic to corrupt it even further, allowing them to understand the mechanics of how it works.

@Lordvader59

Back on the surface....

More and more Darkspawn attacked the human party as they climbed out of the ground, a small group consisting of two Hurlock Warriors and a Hurlock Mage and some genlock rouges found the SCP trying to sneak by! They roared out and immediately lashed out against it with their crude weapons.

@Noivern

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
Papyrus was at Undyne's house, but couldn't find her. He decided to go back, seeing Gaster he said "Thank you for bringing back my memories, by the way!"
"Your welcome,and may I come with you and help with whatever you need?"gaster asked. Floating.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Your welcome,and may I come with you and help with whatever you need?"gaster asked. Floating.
Papyrus

"Not really... I guess I have a free-day today." Papyrus humbly stated and started walking back home.

Lordvader59 said:
"Well, since there are no more questions." Chaos opened a portal infront of the group. "Good luck and good hunting!"
@Donder172 @Birdsie
Chara

Chara finished the chocolate and jumped through the Portal. (Let's do zhis shit tomorrow when Gabry's on.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back