• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"Interesting, how did you get here?" Alphys asked with a curious voice.
"Your portal,I had one on my side.but I could not use until another one was made somewhere else.i was told about determination and I have an offer for you.id like to work with you on reasearh on DETERMINATION.as it's quite fascinating."

MTchaos1134 said:
"Your portal,I had one on my side.but I could not use until another one was made somewhere else.i was told about determination and I have an offer for you.id like to work with you on reasearh on DETERMINATION.as it's quite fascinating."
Dr. Alphys

"S-Sure. I am willing to share it, in the name of science. I think we'll be able to help each other." Alphys led GLaDOS to the main room, several Amalgamates staring at them.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would follow her, waiting for whatever could happen.
When at an empty part, sitting down in a meditative position "Please sit down." she says with a calm voice

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"S-Sure. I am willing to share it, in the name of science. I think we'll be able to help each other." Alphys led GLaDOS to the main room, several Amalgamates staring at them.
GLaDOS stared back as she walked with alphys.the drones were cautious of these creatures,as they kept their weapons on them in case if they tried anything.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would do as she says, sitting down.
"Close your eyes and try to calm yourself and empty your mind." Mizelia says while taking a credit from her pouch and puts in front of Asriel after she does what she says, if she does

Last edited by a moderator:
Donder172 said:
"Close your eyes and try to calm yourself and empty your mind." Mizelia says while taking a credit from her pouch and puts in front of Asriel after she does what she says, if she does
Asriel Dreemurr

HE would do as SHE said, but couldn't clear his mind at all. "It's hard to clear my mind...but I'll try to." He had Chara stuck in his mind, but tries anyway to clear his mind. He did it.

MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS stared back as she walked with alphys.the drones were cautious of these creatures,as they kept their weapons on them in case if they tried anything.
Dr. Alphys

"I-It's useless. They're immortal." She said, handing the robot a few documents. "Here's my research on Determination, I hope it helps."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
HE would do as SHE said, but couldn't clear his mind at all. "It's hard to clear my mind...but I'll try to." He had Chara stuck in his mind, but tries anyway to clear his mind. He did it.
Mizelia looks at Asriel, probably being able to sense him being sad

"Let the Force flow through you freely, try to feel your surroundings." Mizelia says with a calm voice

Donder172 said:
Mizelia looks at Asriel, probably being able to sense him being sad
"Let the Force flow through you freely, try to feel your surroundings." Mizelia says with a calm voice
Asriel Dreemurr

He inhales and exhales, feeling all the sounds around him. He would feel something like water flowing trough his veins.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He inhales and exhales, feeling all the sounds around him. He would feel something like water flowing trough his veins.
[The Force]

After a while, Asriel may feel Mizelia calm presence sitting in front of him

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would exhale again, keeping his eyes closed. He felt Mizelia in front of him.
Mizelia then calmly says "Now, try to focus on the small credit in front of us. Try to feel it, like you are holding it. Try to move it slowly up."

Donder172 said:
Mizelia then calmly says "Now, try to focus on the small credit in front of us. Try to feel it, like you are holding it. Try to move it slowly up."
Asriel Dreemurr

He would imagine lifting the credit, without actually touching it. He succeeds.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"I-It's useless. They're immortal." She said, handing the robot a few documents. "Here's my research on Determination, I hope it helps."
The guns retract into the drones body,and they just watch.GLaDOS look through the papers."I suppose I should give you what I have on it as well."one of the drones have a slot open on thier side,revealing a large slit.which prints out documents.glados takes them and gives them to alphys.what she doesn't know is that instead of giving her the reasearch on determination.she gave alphys the reasearch she has been doing to figure out how to remove Caroline completley,

(There is some backstory in it of Caroline enough to let any reader know she was once human."I hope you can make work of my determination reasearch as well."she kept staring at the beings,they were so strange.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would imagine lifting the credit, without actually touching it. He succeeds.
Mizelia looks at the credit as it is lifted up "Good, now move it back slowly to the ground."

MTchaos1134 said:
The guns retract into the drones body,and they just watch.GLaDOS look through the papers."I suppose I should give you what I have on it as well."one of the drones have a slot open on thier side,revealing a large slit.which prints out documents.glados takes them and gives them to alphys.what she doesn't know is that instead of giving her the reasearch on determination.she gave alphys the reasearch she has been doing to figure out how to remove Caroline completley,
(There is some backstory in it of Caroline enough to let any reader know she was once human."I hope you can make work of my determination reasearch as well."she kept staring at the beings,they were so strange.
Dr. Alphys

"W-Well, thank you. I have to go back to my work. Talk to me if you need anything... and please, ask before touching anything." Alphys said and returned back to he room, returning to making the Portal.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"W-Well, thank you. I have to go back to my work. Talk to me if you need anything... and please, ask before touching anything." Alphys said and returned back to he room, returning to making the Portal.
GLaDOS nods and looks around,mapping evreything in her mind.and taking note of where things are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back