• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"I-I have an idea... that portal machine I built, maybe If I can find the right frequency I can re-open that portal!" Alphys said with excitement. "L-Let's go." She headed towards the True Lab.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would smile and cry for happiness, he says: "THANK YOU!" He would hug Alphys as hard as he could.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would smile and cry for happiness, he says: "THANK YOU!" He would hug Alphys as hard as he could.
Dr. Alphys

"A-Agh... Y-You're stra- I need aair..." She said, almost collapsing in lack of oxygen.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"A-Agh... Y-You're stra- I need aair..." She said, almost collapsing in lack of oxygen.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Golly...hehe..." He releases her. Finally, a smile would return on Asriel's face.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Golly...hehe..." He releases her. Finally, a smile would return on Asriel's face.
Dr. Alphys

"I'll see what I can do about that portal... but it might take an hour, or few.... or many........" Alphys was sweating slightly, but then she said "B-But don't worry! Aunt Alphys can cook you a nice portal right up!" and she started working.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"I'll see what I can do about that portal... but it might take an hour, or few.... or many........" Alphys was sweating slightly, but then she said "B-But don't worry! Aunt Alphys can cook you a nice portal right up!" and she started working.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Is there something I can do to help? My pyrokinesis could help, maybe?" He would be smiling, while summoning some fire.

Mizelia turn around, heading back into the lab, remembering that the Kaleesh might still lurk around. Walking to the True Labratory.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Is there something I can do to help? My pyrokinesis could help, maybe?" He would be smiling, while summoning some fire.
Dr. Alphys

"N-N-No! Watch out, you can cause a fire. I don't have sprinklers down here, except for the section where I keep the flowers at!" Alphys yelled out in distress.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"N-N-No! Watch out, you can cause a fire. I don't have sprinklers down here, except for the section where I keep the flowers at!" Alphys yelled out in distress.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Alright...Call me when you're done, I'll put some music while you work." He would start some songs.

[media]

[/media]

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Alright...Call me when you're done, I'll put some music while you work." He would start some songs.

[media]

[/media]
Dr. Alphys

Alphys started her work, looking through the notes and adjusting some stuff.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia walks into the Lab, looking quietly at what Alphys is doing.
Dr. Alphys

Alphys noticed Mizelia but was simply too busy with her work to speak to her, after a few seconds she said "Do you need anything?"

Nothing happened when GLaDOS pushed the button,wrong one.glados pushes another,this one was the biggest,which meant it was important right?

It activated.

Finally,now she can try to find out what it does.

( @Birdsie wouldnt alphys has some security measures? Like a notification being sent to her phone,a alarm going off.or a trap if not activated right?)

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys noticed Mizelia but was simply too busy with her work to speak to her, after a few seconds she said "Do you need anything?"
"I think it is rather a better idea to stay here. That Kaleesh could still be outside and I don't think it will return here."

MTchaos1134 said:
Nothing happened when GLaDOS pushed the button,wrong one.glados pushes another,this one was the biggest,which meant it was important right?
It activated.

Finally,now she can try to find out what it does.

( @Birdsie wouldnt alphys has some security measures? Like a notification being sent to her phone,a alarm going off.or a trap if not activated right?)
(She pretty much does.)

Dr. Alphys

Alphys received a notification on her phone and heard the DT-Extraction Machine turning off, she quickly ran towards the room and saw it was empy. "Thank God," she said... Then she ran towards the control panel.

Birdsie said:
(She pretty much does.)
Dr. Alphys

Alphys received a notification on her phone and heard the DT-Extraction Machine turning off, she quickly ran towards the room and saw it was empy. "Thank God," she said... Then she ran towards the control panel.
Glaods turns and sees the lizard run in."Hello there,sorry for snooping around,but this machine is interesting.what is its purpose?"as she was saying this two drones popped out from a nearby vent,and went to GLaDOS side.theycwere scanning the panel.

MTchaos1134 said:
Glaods turns and sees the lizard run in."Hello there,sorry for snooping around,but this machine is interesting.what is its purpose?"as she was saying this two drones popped out from a nearby vent,and went to GLaDOS side.theycwere scanning the panel.
Dr. Alphys

She pressed a button and the Machine locked down. She said "Extracting Determination.... so what are you anyway? You look like a robot and if I assume correctly, you are one."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would ask another question: "Could I be one? Obviously if possible.."
"I do think it's possible, but I'm not entirely sure. But if you are Force sensitive, then yes."

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
She pressed a button and the Machine locked down. She said "Extracting Determination.... so what are you anyway? You look like a robot and if I assume correctly, you are one."
"You have guessed correctly.i a. GLaDOS.i am.and I run aperture science.i am also one of the last researcher/scientists of aperture.GLaDOS seemed to be avoiding the word artificial intelligence,or just artificial completley to describe themselves.

MTchaos1134 said:
"You have guessed correctly.i a. GLaDOS.i am.and I run aperture science.i am also one of the last researcher/scientists of aperture.GLaDOS seemed to be avoiding the word artificial intelligence,or just artificial completley to describe themselves.
Dr. Alphys

"Interesting, how did you get here?" Alphys asked with a curious voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back