• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

With the Wrath arriving in his realm, Chaos would greet the sith. "Greetings, Dark Lord." He nodded towards the Sith. "I have been expecting you. I am the Lord of Chaos, one of the two gods of the multiverse. You have strayed from your own universe because I must borrow your services from your Empire for a short while. When you return, however, you will EASILY have the power to CRUSH the Republic!"

@Donder172

Lordvader59 said:
With the Wrath arriving in his realm, Chaos would greet the sith. "Greetings, Dark Lord." He nodded towards the Sith. "I have been expecting you. I am the Lord of Chaos, one of the two gods of the multiverse. You have strayed from your own universe because I must borrow your services from your Empire for a short while. When you return, however, you will EASILY have the power to CRUSH the Republic!"
@Donder172
Chara

Chara walked up to the Chaos God, and as if it was nothing she said "Can I have chocolate?" with an enthusiastic voice.

Barbas said:
Sauron
(If you want me to join you than you'll have to prove first. Assist my Orc army in conquering this world and I will follow you.)

@Lordvader59
"That can be arranged. Don't worry about the Sith Lord, he's already gone. The dragon and the other one will be beaten back. Chaos placed spells of strength and morale on the Orcs, driving them onwards. The Servine figure spearheaded the charge, launching black tendrils from it's body trying to impale Bulvarr.

@Barbas @Donder172

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara walked up to the Chaos God, and as if it was nothing she said "Can I have chocolate?" with an enthusiastic voice.
The god snapped his fingers and a chocolate bar appeared in her hands. He took a look towards the Undertale universe and his eyes popped. "Grievous! You should see this!"

Grievous walked over with a puzzled look, one of his arms was still not reformed yet. It showed Asriel using the force. "The goat is force sensitive?"

"I have our first assignment!"

Lordvader59 said:
@Donder172
"You should have come directly. You owe me a new ship." The Wrath says with his mechanical voice.

Lordvader59 said:
The god snapped his fingers and a chocolate bar appeared in her hands. He took a look towards the Undertale universe and his eyes popped. "Grievous! You should see this!"
Grievous walked over with a puzzled look, one of his arms was still not reformed yet. It showed Asriel using the force. "The goat is force sensitive?"

The Wrath looks as well if he can.

Lordvader59 said:

Chara

"Don't harm Asriel! Or... bring him here instead! I don't want Asriel to die!" She screamed out in clear anger, dropping the Chocolate Bar onto the floor in shock.

Donder172 said:
"You should have come directly. You owe me a new ship." The Wrath says with his mechanical voice.
"You can have a ship that you literally design 100% without any price tag." He looked back to the Undertale universe, then to Chara, Grievous, and Wrath. "but first, I have a mission for you."

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Don't harm Asriel! Or... bring him here instead! I don't want Asriel to die!" She screamed out in clear anger, dropping the Chocolate Bar onto the floor in shock.
"Don't worry, he won't be harmed."

Lordvader59 said:
"Don't worry, he won't be harmed."
Chara

"Promise?! Wait..." She held out her smallest finger to him and said "Pinky promise?" then she continued saying "Asriel is my only friend... he is the only one who has been kind to me... just for the sake of being kind. I love him and I don't want him to die."

Lordvader59 said:
"You can have a ship that you literally design 100% without any price tag." He looked back to the Undertale universe, then to Chara, Grievous, and Wrath. "but first, I have a mission for you."
"You want us to destroy that Jedi. This is going to be easy."

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Promise?! Wait..." She held out her smallest finger to him and said "Pinky promise?" then she continued saying "Asriel is my only friend... he is the only one who has been kind to me... just for the sake of being kind. I love him and I don't want him to die."
"Actually, I'm going to send you to go get him. So you uh, you don't really have to worry."

Birdsie said:
Chara
The Wrath looks at the girl "You have anger, feed on it to strengthen yourself."

Donder172 said:
"You want us to destroy that Jedi. This is going to be easy."
"There shall be 3 main objectives to the raid." He looked to Grievous. "Grievous, you're almost done with reforming into your more powerful form, you shall raid their lab and steal a sample of this... determination. It's a powerful element we could use to great effect." Then he turned to Wrath and Chara. "You shall secure the goat and bring him back here. Sith Lord, if that Jedi tries to stop you, engage at will. Once the goat is returned you shall train him in the ways of the Sith." He looked at them all "any questions?"

Donder172 said:
The Wrath looks at the girl "You have anger, feed on it to strengthen yourself."
Chara

Chara tilts her head towards Wrath and says "You sound like a religious zealot, but I love the costume!" with a happy voice.

Lordvader59 said:
"Actually, I'm going to send you to go get him. So you uh, you don't really have to worry."
Chara

"Great, that's great... I'll make sure no harm comes to him though, so if anyone tries to harm him I'll have to kill them." She said with an excited voice.

Lordvader59 said:
"There shall be 3 main objectives to the raid." He looked to Grievous. "Grievous, you're almost done with reforming into your more powerful form, you shall raid their lab and steal a sample of this... determination. It's a powerful element we could use to great effect." Then he turned to Wrath and Chara. "You shall secure the goat and bring him back here. Sith Lord, if that Jedi tries to stop you, engage at will. Once the goat is returned you shall train him in the ways of the Sith." He looked at them all "any questions?"
Chara

"But you do realize, if you want Determination you can just pull some off of me, right?" Chara said, biting into the Chocolate bar.

Lordvader59 said:
"That can be arranged. Don't worry about the Sith Lord, he's already gone. The dragon and the other one will be beaten back. Chaos placed spells of strength and morale on the Orcs, driving them onwards. The Servine figure spearheaded the charge, launching black tendrils from it's body trying to impale Bulvarr.
@Barbas @Donder172
Bulvarr quickly out of its way, calling the dragon to him and quickly gets on its neck and tries to flee with it

Birdsie said:
Chara
"But you do realize, if you want Determination you can just pull some off of me, right?" Chara said, biting into the Chocolate bar.
"Yes, but stealing from them both increases our supply and diminishes theirs."

Lordvader59 said:
Chaos snapped once more and the damage to the saber glowed black and binded together again. "There you are, Saber's fixed!"
"Now that Jedi will be an easy target."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back