• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Not really... I guess I have a free-day today." Papyrus humbly stated and started walking back home.
"Then may I introduce myself over spaghetti?"gaster asked,following them.he didn't want to leave.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Then may I introduce myself over spaghetti?"gaster asked,following them.he didn't want to leave.
Papyrus

"Did you say Spaghetti? I think I just found a best friend. Please, come in and make yourself at home! I will prepare the noodles!" Papyrus opened the door for Gaster and ran into the kitchen, preparing spaghetti.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Did you say Spaghetti? I think I just found a best friend. Please, come in and make yourself at home! I will prepare the noodles!" Papyrus opened the door for Gaster and ran into the kitchen, preparing spaghetti.
Gaster entered and waited in the living room."I heard your spaghetti is amazing."gaster remarked,inspecting the tv.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster entered and waited in the living room."I heard your spaghetti is amazing."gaster remarked,inspecting the tv.
Papyrus

"Oh yes, it is!" Papyrus yelled back, bringing two bowls of Spaghetti to himself and Gaster. Papyrus started eating with a smile.

"So, what is your name?" Papyrus asked.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Oh yes, it is!" Papyrus yelled back, bringing two bowls of Spaghetti to himself and Gaster. Papyrus started eating with a smile.

"So, what is your name?" Papyrus asked.
"My name is W.D gaster.i used to be a scientest."gaster replied before 'eating' some spaghetti.spaghetti started appearing in the void as gaster ate.

(Gaster can't actually eat yet,he needs to code himself in more or the food would just be inside gaster chest,and it feels weird for him.)

MTchaos1134 said:
"My name is W.D gaster.i used to be a scientest."gaster replied before 'eating' some spaghetti.spaghetti started appearing in the void as gaster ate.
(Gaster can't actually eat yet,he needs to code himself in more or the food would just be inside gaster chest,and it feels weird for him.)
Papyrus

"Wowie, you are eating so fast... you must love my cooking!" Papyrus said with excitement. "I am the Great Papyrus, I currently work for the Royal Guard... at least I try to... miss Undyne still hasn't officialy accepted me into it, but she keeps training me. I hope I can get in one day." Papyrus explained to Gaster, not knowing he's his father.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Wowie, you are eating so fast... you must love my cooking!" Papyrus said with excitement. "I am the Great Papyrus, I currently work for the Royal Guard... at least I try to... miss Undyne still hasn't officialy accepted me into it, but she keeps training me. I hope I can get in one day." Papyrus explained to Gaster, not knowing he's his father.
"One day you will,maybe eventually I can try and help if you want."fast replied finishing his bowl."so do you have any relatives?"he asked,wanting to tell him.

MTchaos1134 said:
"One day you will,maybe eventually I can try and help if you want."fast replied finishing his bowl."so do you have any relatives?"he asked,wanting to tell him.
Papyrus

"Well... there's Sans, my brother. But I don't know where he is... and I don't really remember my parents... I never could no matter how hard I tried." Papyrus said with a dark grin, but then brightened up eating some more Spaghetti.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Well... there's Sans, my brother. But I don't know where he is... and I don't really remember my parents... I never could no matter how hard I tried." Papyrus said with a dark grin, but then brightened up eating some more Spaghetti.
"well I'm sure they are trying to visit you again."he said,he made up an excuse to himself that the timeline would mess up more if he told him.

MTchaos1134 said:
"well I'm sure they are trying to visit you again."he said,he made up an excuse to himself that the timeline would mess up more if he told him.
Papyrus

"Probably. I bet my dad is awesome, because I am an awesome son!" Papyrus said to Gaster.

SCP-049 stood straight and held out his palms. As the two creatures rushed him, he touched both of their bodies with his hands. The things started frothing at the mouth. Feeling victory, he unveiled his doctor bag and slipped a slim scalpel from one of it's resting pockets and walked closer to his new set of victims.

"Do not worry. I AM the Cure..."

He spoke in a hollowed voice through the beak of his mask.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Probably. I bet my dad is awesome, because I am an awesome son!" Papyrus said to Gaster.
"Yeah I bet so."he couldn't take it any longer,he had to get this weight off of him."hey do you want to know somthing highly classified? You can't tell anyone else.."

MTchaos1134 said:
"Yeah I bet so."he couldn't take it any longer,he had to get this weight off of him."hey do you want to know somthing highly classified? You can't tell anyone else.."
Papyrus

"A Secret? I love Secrets... I am good at keeping them, I promise. I am also as good at keeping promises, as I am on keeping secrets!" Papyrus said, waiting for what Gaster has to say.

Noivern said:
SCP-049 stood straight and held out his palms. As the two creatures rushed him, he touched both of their bodies with his hands. The things started frothing at the mouth. Feeling victory, he unveiled his doctor bag and slipped a slim scalpel from one of it's resting pockets and walked closer to his new set of victims.
"Do not worry. I AM the Cure..."

He spoke in a hollowed voice through the beak of his mask.
Two Hurlocks were affected by some sort of spell, the taint was slowly healing and purging whatever was affecting the both of them. The Genlock archers began to open fire on the SCP, while some rouges disappeared from sight, and reappeared to backstab the SCP from multiple angles, while the Hurlock Embissary summoned a magical spell that was a missile burst, summoning many green orbs that flew towards the creature.

Meanwhile in a Pizzaria in another universe...

Link wondered if Siegmeyer had been paying attention so he repeated his question "Siegmeyer? I asked you to tell us more about your world, but if you don't want to share then that's fine, I'm sure HK would like to tell us more from where he's from.

@billthesomething @Noivern @Donder172 @MTchaos1134

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"A Secret? I love Secrets... I am good at keeping them, I promise. I am also as good at keeping promises, as I am on keeping secrets!" Papyrus said, waiting for what Gaster has to say.
gaster sighs."I am your father."gaster was still reluctant,he was thinking about erasing papyrus mind of himself before he left the building."I know this is most likely a big shock but don't tell if you plan too."

MTchaos1134 said:
gaster sighs."I am your father."gaster was still reluctant,he was thinking about erasing papyrus mind of himself before he left the building."I know this is most likely a big shock but don't tell if you plan too."
Papyrus

Papyrus was in a vegetative-state, for a few seconds. Then he said "Dad, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Archdemon said:
Two Hurlocks were affected by some sort of spell, the taint was slowly healing and purging whatever was affecting the both of them. The Genlock archers began to open fire on the SCP, while some rouges disappeared from sight, and reappeared to backstab the SCP from multiple angles, while the Hurlock Embissary summoned a magical spell that was a missile burst, summoning many green orbs that flew towards the creature.

Link wondered if Siegmeyer had been paying attention so he repeated his question "Siegmeyer? I asked you to tell us more about your world, but if you don't want to share then that's fine, I'm sure HK would like to tell us more from where he's from.

Mirror gaster had a pizza and some root beer appear in the middle of the table,so they could eat while talking.there was also a bowl of spaghetti.

Archdemon said:

"Observation: my 'Universe' has two meatbag-factions at war. I am just following my master like I do for a long time."

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
Papyrus was in a vegetative-state, for a few seconds. Then he said "Dad, why didn't you tell me earlier?"
"I was afraid somthing was going to happen,so I kept quiet about it."gaster said quietly and calmly.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I was afraid somthing was going to happen,so I kept quiet about it."gaster said quietly and calmly.
Papyrus

"That's amazing! Can we spend time together, dad!?" Papyrus asked, with a small tear coming down his eye, he hugged into Gaster very tightly.

He had forgiven his Father for leaving him alone... doesn't matter if it was his fault or not, he forgave him.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"That's amazing! Can we spend time together, dad!?" Papyrus asked, with a small tear coming down his eye, he hugged into Gaster very tightly.

He had forgiven his Father for leaving him alone... doesn't matter if it was his fault or not, he forgave him.
When gaster was hugged he already knew he would not a

Be able to clear papyrus'es memory of him,he does not want too."yes we can,but..you need to know some things first ok?"

MTchaos1134 said:
When gaster was hugged he already knew he would not a
Be able to clear papyrus'es memory of him,he does not want too."yes we can,but..you need to know some things first ok?"
Papyrus

"Alright, Dad. I will be here... hopefully I can find Sans meanwhile... but I won't tell him! Like you told me to!" Papyrus said.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Alright, Dad. I will be here... hopefully I can find Sans meanwhile... but I won't tell him! Like you told me to!" Papyrus said.
"He already some what knows too.anyways,I won't be here all the time,you don't remember beacuse I was basically erased from exsistance,but I'm slowly brining myself back in,so I won't be around all the time.beacuse I still need to work on brining myself back entirely."gaster said, he raised his hand and it started melting and glicthing before going back to normal quickly."right now it takes energy and some focus to keep myself together like this,otherwise I would end up back in the void again."

MTchaos1134 said:
"He already some what knows too.anyways,I won't be here all the time,you don't remember beacuse I was basically erased from exsistance,but I'm slowly brining myself back in,so I won't be around all the time.beacuse I still need to work on brining myself back entirely."gaster said, he raised his hand and it started melting and glicthing before going back to normal quickly."right now it takes energy and some focus to keep myself together like this,otherwise I would end up back in the void again."
Papyrus

"I see... cool! I have a space-dad. So when you bring yourself back together, we can spend more time together, dad?" Papyrus asked with a sad face, looking at Gaster, putting the Spaghetti bowl away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back