• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"Well, that's not the only thing Determination does. It has lots of uncovered powers and abilities. What I just said is an example. For another one, I've discovered that Determination in the slightest amounts can heal even the most severe injuries and wounds, in seconds." Alphys said, sweating slightly but also being slightly relieved that she finally shared her knowledge with someone.
"That... could save lives of millions, if not billions if it doesn't change people into those Endogeny. From I hear, its healing capabilities are much better than kolto."

Donder172 said:
"That... could save lives of millions, if not billions if it doesn't change people into those Endogeny. From I hear, its healing capabilities are much better than kolto."
Dr. Alphys

"That's not even the beginning. Determination has much, much more powers than that. It's just that I haven't discovered even the tenth of them. Although, to say the least, being injected with Determination is like changing your life onto a Video-Game, except you've played it all millions of times before... it's like being destined to win, and to never die. That's why I call it Determination. It's a play on words, since you know... when you're determined, your fate is pre-determined by you... hehe. And also, it's a codeword for De-Termination, as it won't allow you to die." Alphys added to her explantation.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"That's not even the beginning. Determination has much, much more powers than that. It's just that I haven't discovered even the tenth of them. Although, to say the least, being injected with Determination is like changing your life onto a Video-Game, except you've played it all millions of times before... it's like being destined to win, and to never die. That's why I call it Determination. It's a play on words, since you know... when you're determined, your fate is pre-determined by you... hehe. And also, it's a codeword for De-Termination, as it won't allow you to die." Alphys added to her explantation.
"Even with the Force, which was discovered thousand of years ago, we still haven't discovered everything about it."

Donder172 said:
"Even with the Force, which was discovered thousand of years ago, we still haven't discovered everything about it."
Dr. Alphys

"Well... anyway. The only way to have natural Determination is to be born with it. All humans have it in slight amounts, however there is the rare occurance in which a Human soul is born Red, which causes it's natural trait to be Determination. I however discovered a Natural way of extracting it from anything. The DT-extraction machine, it's in the lab. After putting something that has Determination in it, you can extract it... either all of it, or just some. If you extract just some, the person will slowly regain it after time, of course! I still have a few syringes around with it. In-fact I could inject you with it, but only if you two want to... and first I'd have to test your souls if they can even hold the Determination in them. A-Again... only if you two want to, because I've heard Determination can... become corrupt. You see, the Determination is extracted directly from one's soul, thus by applying it to oneself, you'd become slightly like the person it was extracted from. And it can become corrupt if used on incorrect people. Again, I should first test your souls before we do that... and only if you want to." Alphys offered them both.

"I think that's all the knowledge I have on Determination, so I guess I've explained already." Alphys added.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"Well... anyway. The only way to have natural Determination is to be born with it. All humans have it in slight amounts, however there is the rare occurance in which a Human soul is born Red, which causes it's natural trait to be Determination. I however discovered a Natural way of extracting it from anything. The DT-extraction machine, it's in the lab. After putting something that has Determination in it, you can extract it... either all of it, or just some. If you extract just some, the person will slowly regain it after time, of course! I still have a few syringes around with it. In-fact I could inject you with it, but only if you two want to... and first I'd have to test your souls if they can even hold the Determination in them. A-Again... only if you two want to, because I've heard Determination can... become corrupt. You see, the Determination is extracted directly from one's soul, thus by applying it to oneself, you'd become slightly like the person it was extracted from. And it can become corrupt if used on incorrect people. Again, I should first test your souls before we do that... and only if you want to." Alphys offered them both.

"I think that's all the knowledge I have on Determination, so I guess I've explained already." Alphys added.
"It really has simularities with the Force. The Force is an invisable power which binds the Galaxy together, everyone who is born is connected to it. However, there are a few who are born sensitive enough to use it if trained."

Donder172 said:
"It really has simularities with the Force. The Force is an invisable power which binds the Galaxy together, everyone who is born is connected to it. However, there are a few who are born sensitive enough to use it if trained."
Dr. Alphys

"That sounds weirdly like what Determination is... might they be the same power, just in different quantities?" Alphys said with a curious voice.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"That sounds weirdly like what Determination is... might they be the same power, just in different quantities?" Alphys said with a curious voice.
"I am not sure. Force sensitivity depends on species as well. Miraluka, a human-like species which don't have eyes, are always Force sensitive. They use the Force to see due to their lack of eyes. There are also species with very low chance of Force sensitivity. Though the small amount might sound a huge number to you, since the Galaxy is populated by several billions of people."

Donder172 said:
"I am not sure. Force sensitivity depends on species as well. Miraluka, a human-like species which don't have eyes, are always Force sensitive. They use the Force to see due to their lack of eyes. There are also species with very low chance of Force sensitivity. Though the small amount might sound a huge number to you, since the Galaxy is populated by several billions of people."
Dr. Alphys

"That's similar with Determination. Us monsters barely have ANY. Humans have a bit more and Red-Souled Humans have lots." Alphys explained.

Gaster became bored of following along,and decked to head back to the void,for now.he watches the undertale universe from there while he continues his work on coding himself back in.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"That's similar with Determination. Us monsters barely have ANY. Humans have a bit more and Red-Souled Humans have lots." Alphys explained.
"And you mention of testing this 'Determination'. I wonder if it also affects someone from an other universe. If you want to test it on me, I will let you."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Hey...Chara, did you sit on a pile of sugar?"-
Chara

"What... why?" She asked with a curious voice.

(Oh boy, I know this one.)

Donder172 said:
"And you mention of testing this 'Determination'. I wonder if it also affects someone from an other universe. If you want to test it on me, I will let you."
Dr. Alphys

"I think it might... Do you really want me to inject you with it? I'll first have to run tests on your soul, to see if it's strong enough to hold the Determination in it." Alphys said.

Birdsie said:
Chara

Asriel Dreemurr

He gets near her, saying: "Cuz' you have...a pretty sweet ass." He would raise his eyebrows repeatly, then winking.

Birdsie said:
Chara

Dr. Alphys

"I think it might... Do you really want me to inject you with it? I'll first have to run tests on your soul, to see if it's strong enough to hold the Determination in it." Alphys said.
"Yes. I am sure." Mizelia said

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He gets near her, saying: "Cuz' you have...a pretty sweet ass." He would raise his eyebrows repeatly, then winking.
Chara

Chara blushed intensly, covering her mouth and giggling. Then she meekly looked at Asriel and said "T-T-That's one way to Flirt..." with a shy, but happy voice.

Donder172 said:
"Yes. I am sure." Mizelia said
Dr. Alphys

"A-Alright... follow me this way." Alphys led the way, along the way you saw a few weird creatures similar to the ones before, you reach a weird bed-like machine. Alphys says "Just lie down and relax..."

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara blushed intensly, covering her mouth and giggling. Then she meekly looked at Asriel and said "T-T-That's one way to Flirt..." with a shy, but happy voice.
Asriel Dreemurr

"I know." He would drag her at him, hugging her and putting something in her pocket.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
Watching from the void,gaster frowned,that was terrible.(at least he thought so.)

Gaster remembered the triangle,and decides to let error sans know what he is doing in another universe.'error sans,there is a demon triangle who was building a portal with an AI.have you met this demon before?"Gaster asks telepathically while still coding.

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
Watching from the void,gaster frowned,that was terrible.(at least he thought so.)
Gaster remembered the triangle,and decides to let error sans know what he is doing in another universe.'error sans,there is a demon triangle who was building a portal with an AI.have you met this demon before?Gaster asks telepathically while still coding.
@Gabrygabra97

Birdsie said:
Chara

Dr. Alphys

"A-Alright... follow me this way." Alphys led the way, along the way you saw a few weird creatures similar to the ones before, you reach a weird bed-like machine. Alphys says "Just lie down and relax..."
Mizelia

Mizelia nods towards Aplhys and lays down, calming her mind to relax, slowly receiding the Jedi Code in her mind.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I know." He would drag her at him, hugging her and putting something in her pocket.
Chara

"Jesus Christ, Asriel. What got into you? I-I mean, I don't mind it, but... you've never been THIS Flirty before..." She said with a surprised, almost shocked voice.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia
Mizelia nods towards Aplhys and lays down, calming her mind to relax, slowly receiding the Jedi Code in her mind.
Dr. Alphys

Alphys connected a small machine to her bloodstream. "A-Alright, before I inject you we'll check your soul. It should take five minutes at most." Alphys said.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Jesus Christ, Asriel. What got into you? I-I mean, I don't mind it, but... you've never been THIS Flirty before..." She said with a surprised, almost shocked voice.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Well, I am a MAN now, heh."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Well, I am a MAN now, heh."
Chara

Chara literally opens her mouth in disbelief, small bits of saliva coming out from it. She stares at Asriel, then closes her eyes and says "W-W-Wow..." just staring at him, with admiration in her eyes.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara literally opens her mouth in disbelief, small bits of saliva coming out from it. She stares at Asriel, then closes her eyes and says "W-W-Wow..." just staring at him, with admiration in her eyes.
Asriel Dreemurr

You can see that his horns are a little bigger than before.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys connected a small machine to her bloodstream. "A-Alright, before I inject you we'll check your soul. It should take five minutes at most." Alphys said.
Mizelia keeps laying still, with a calm mind as Alphys connects a small machine to her bloodstream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back