• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
You can see that his horns are a little bigger than before.
Chara

"Asriel..." She didn't have any words. Did Asriel just hit puberty and become brave all of the sudden?

Donder172 said:
Mizelia keeps laying still, with a calm mind as Alphys connects a small machine to her bloodstream.
Dr. Alphys

Alphys looks at the Screen and it shows:

SOUL COLOR: White

TRAIT: Peace.

"That's new... I haven't seen a white soul before, but it seems it's capacity is quite enough... you still want to do this?" She asked, to make sure.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Asriel..." She didn't have any words. Did Asriel just hit puberty and become brave all of the sudden?

Dr. Alphys

Alphys looks at the Screen and it shows:

SOUL COLOR: White

TRAIT: Peace.

"That's new... I haven't seen a white soul before, but it seems it's capacity is quite enough... you still want to do this?" She asked, to make sure.
Mizelia nods quietly "But if you are going to inject it into my head, please avoid my lekku." She points towards her headtails "They are very sensitive."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I love you, Chara."
Chara

Chara fell over to the floor unconcious. She was blushing and her whole face was red, she was also sweating.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia nods quietly "But if you are going to inject it into my head, please avoid my lekku." She points towards her headtails "They are very sensitive."
Dr. Alphys

"D-Don't worry. It'll turn into Magic Force as soon as it contacts your body."

She pressed a button and you see a red liquid go down a pipe into your bloodstream, the liquid isn't blood though and it sparkles.

Then Alphys looks at the monitor and how it changed.

SOUL COLOR: Red.

TRAIT: Determination.

"I-It worked I think..."

Mizelia can see this before her EYES:

imgtest.php

imgtest.php

It seems like she can press either Yes, or No with her hand.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara fell over to the floor unconcious. She was blushing and her whole face was red, she was also sweating.

Dr. Alphys

"D-Don't worry. It'll turn into Magic Force as soon as it contacts your body."

She pressed a button and you see a red liquid go down a pipe into your bloodstream, the liquid isn't blood though and it sparkles.

Then Alphys looks at the monitor and how it changed.

SOUL COLOR: Red.

TRAIT: Determination.

"I-It worked I think..."

Mizelia can see this before her EYES:

imgtest.php

imgtest.php

It seems like she can press either Yes, or No with her hand.
Mizelia looks with an confused way at what she sees, strangely, in Galactic Basic, moving her hand towards the word 'Yes'.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia looks with an confused way at what she sees, strangely, in Galactic Basic, moving her hand towards the word 'Yes'.
Determination

You see another Dialogue Box.

imgtest.php

It seems like you can press 'EXIT'

billthesomething said:

Thel Vadam

Dark Soul Universe

"Lordran i have never heard any other human speak of this land where the dead seem to rise on their own accord. as for where i hail it is called Sangheilios and no they have not" Thel shook his head "though i have faced similar creatures, the flood"

Plague Knight

Undertale Universe

You hear loud explosion and the gurgled whimpering of Endogeny. Plague knight found Dr. Alphys "Thanks for not helping" plague knight said to the doctor. Plague Knight was covered in drool from Endogeny "Do You have a wash bin? hee hee, that beast of yours has covered me in it's affections" @Birdsie
Dr. Alphys

"A-Ah! Endogeny! Bad... dogs!" She yelled at the creature, it licked Alphys and then she shooed it off.

She looked at Plague Knight and said "Y-Yes, follow me to the bathroom. This way, please." She led him towards the Bathroom.

"Y-You stay here, please." She said, turning to Mizelia.

@Donder172

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Determination
You see another Dialogue Box.

imgtest.php

It seems like you can press 'EXIT'

Dr. Alphys

"A-Ah! Endogeny! Bad... dogs!" She yelled at the creature, it licked Alphys and then she shooed it off.

She looked at Plague Knight and said "Y-Yes, follow me to the bathroom. This way, please." She led him towards the Bathroom.

"Y-You stay here, please." She said, turning to Mizelia.

@Donder172
Mizelia nods silently, keep laying on the bed.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia nods silently, keep laying on the bed.
Determination

Soon after the Dialogue box detects you don't want to see it. It dissapears on it's own and lets you lie down.

Sauron

While observing Mordor from the top of Barad Dur, Sauron notices a large portal thar formed in front of the Black Gate. Sensing an opportunity to conquer more land, Sauron gathers up a small force consisting of ten thousand Orcs, fifteen hundred Warg riders, and one thousand Cave Trolls. Once his small army was fully prepared, Sauron sends them towards the portal.

Birdsie said:
She looked at Plague Knight and said "Y-Yes, follow me to the bathroom. This way, please."
Plague knight followed Dr. Alphys to the Bathroom and thankfully she only had to explain to him on how to use the laundry Machine. Plague knight came back out in a clean looking robe "Never have my robes felt so soft hee hee" he told Dr. Alphys

billthesomething said:
Plague knight followed Dr. Alphys to the Bathroom and thankfully she only had to explain to him on how to use the laundry Machine. Plague knight came back out in a clean looking robe "Never have my robes felt so soft hee hee" he told Dr. Alphys
Dr. Alphys

"W-Well, I guess that's nice!"

Alphys walked back to Mizelia, she looked at her and said "So... how do you feel? Do you notice any changes? If you feel alright, then I guess the procedure is finished."

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"W-Well, I guess that's nice!"

Alphys walked back to Mizelia, she looked at her and said "So... how do you feel? Do you notice any changes? If you feel alright, then I guess the procedure is finished."
"I'm feeling fine. I do notice some changes, I saw text in front of me a few moments ago. And it did looked like I could interact with it."

Donder172 said:
"I'm feeling fine. I do notice some changes, I saw text in front of me a few moments ago. And it did looked like I could interact with it."
Dr. Alphys

"W-What? I've never seen that before, interesting." She started noting. "Anything else?"

A text screen appears when you look at Alphys.

imgtest.php

HP Universe

Orc army

Passing through the portal into the Harry Potter universe, the Orcs fortify the area around the portal before sending a few scouts to search the area.

Barbas said:
HP Universe
Orc army

Passing through the portal into the Harry Potter universe, the Orcs fortify the area around the portal before sending a few scouts to search the area.
Walter C. Dornez

Walter saw the Orcs and said "The hell? Are those Ghouls?" he walked up and looked at them up close.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"W-What? I've never seen that before, interesting." She started noting. "Anything else?"

A text screen appears when you look at Alphys.

imgtest.php
Mizelia looks at Alphys, blinking for a moment as she saw text again "I'm seeing text again... it says... "Dr. Alphys", the "Check" and "Exit". I don't really understand what this is..."

Birdsie said:
Walter C. Dornez
Walter saw the Orcs and said "The hell? Are those Ghouls?" he walked up and looked at them up close.
Orc scouts

Upon spotting Walter, ten of the scouts charge at the Vampire while the other one runs back to the camp.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia looks at Alphys, blinking for a moment as she saw text again "I'm seeing text again... it says... "Dr. Alphys", the "Check" and "Exit". I don't really understand what this is..."
Dr. Alphys

"Uhm... Can you do the Check one? I want to see what this does..." Alphys said.

Barbas said:
Orc scouts
Upon spotting Walter, ten of the scouts charge at the Vampire while the other one runs back to the camp.
Walter

Walter says "Ghouls are assholes, that much I can tell." He propells several Monofilament Wires towards the Orcs in an attempt to cut them into perfect pieces. If he did it right, he follows the one that's running back to the camp and does the same.

Birdsie said:
Walter
Walter says "Ghouls are assholes, that much I can tell." He propells several Monofilament Wires towards the Orcs in an attempt to cut them into perfect pieces. If he did it right, he follows the one that's running back to the camp and does the same.
"I WiLL ComE WIth YoU, To DEal WiTh TheSe Miscreants" Fawkes shouted as he followed his Gatling Laser was reved up and ready to go

Birdsie said:
Walter
Bulvarr

Bulvarr looks at the Orcs, and charging in "Victory or Sovngarde!"

Wrath

The Wrath hears the talking and turns around smirking under his mask at the strange creatures, using the Force to leap towards the Orcs, letting his red lightsaber ignite with a hiss.

GLaDOS looks at sans."the portal is just about complete,I just need a better description of your world."as GLaDOS said this another hallway opened up near sans,but GLaDOS did not notice it.

@Noivian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back