• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Donder172 said:
Mizelia nods and moves her hand towards the word 'check'
Determination

You see several messages.

imgtest.php

imgtest.php

Orc army

Seeing that they were being attacked, all of the Orcs, Trolls, and Warg Riders charge at their three attackers.

Barbas said:
Orc army
Seeing that they were being attacked, all of the Orcs, Trolls, and Warg Riders charge at their three attackers.
Walter

Walter creates a Mesh-Shield in-front of him, as soon as something goes through it, they will evaporate as he moves it a bit forward.

Donder172 said:
As she reads it, the second line of the Jedi Code comes up in her mind 'There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.'
Determination

You see a few messages.

imgtest.php

imgtest.php

Barbas said:
Orc army
Wrath

The Wrath leaps right towards the the enemy, aiming a strike right through the chest of an Orc "Now you will see what a Sith is capable of!"

Bulvarr

Bulvarr charges into the fight, aiming a horizontal slash at an Orc's neck

Barbas said:
Orc army
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH" Fawkes screams as he fires his Gatling Lazer moving down attackers

Sauron

Observing the battle through his Palathnir, Sauron decides his forces could use some assistance. Summoning his greatest servant, Sauron sends him to deal with the four attackers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Determination
You see a few messages.

imgtest.php

imgtest.php
Mizelia moves her hand to 'No'

"I need to get used to this... but I do think it is different from the Force. It feels different, even though the Force feels different here than in my Galaxy."

Donder172 said:
As she reads it, the second line of the Jedi Code comes up in her mind 'There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.'
Determination

You see a few messages.

imgtest.php

imgtest.php

Donder172 said:
Mizelia moves her hand to 'No'
"I need to get used to this... but I do think it is different from the Force. It feels different, even though the Force feels different here than in my Galaxy."
Dr. Alphys

"I see... thank you for the help." she said.

Birdsie said:
Determination
You see a few messages.

imgtest.php

imgtest.php

Dr. Alphys

"I see... thank you for the help." she said.
Nods towards Alphys "If it is possible to make a portal to my universe, I do have to warn you. My universe is right now not in the best state. If you want, I can explain more about it."

Donder172 said:
Nods towards Alphys "If it is possible to make a portal to my universe, I do have to warn you. My universe is right now not in the best state. If you want, I can explain more about it."
Dr. Alphys

"S-Sure, I'd be interested." Alphys said.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemur
"Ch-Chara? What happened?" He would lift her, whistling "Megalovania" while going back to home.
Chara

Chara is pretty much half-concious. She's staring at Asriel, her face blushing heavily. Her eyes are open and she just stares at him. She's never felt this before... what is this weird feeling? Is it that 'Love' that everyone talks about?

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"S-Sure, I'd be interested." Alphys said.
"My universe exists out of what we call the Galaxy, it exists out of space and star systems. I don't know precisely how many star systems exist, since there are so many and we haven't explored everything yet. One of the biggest powers is the Galactic Republic, a democratic government which exists out of the Senate which is located on Coruscant. The Senate is made from the representatives of the governments part of the Republic, also called 'senators'. Another big power is the Sith Empire, which is ruled by their emperor and their Dark Council. They want to see the fall of the Republic and we've been at war with the Sith for a long time. We are at the moment at war with them. The war returned after decade of Cold War after the Sacking of Coruscant which resulted into the Peace Treaty of Coruscant. Both powers are strained by the war. Another power is the Hutt Cartel, they are mostly neutral in the conflict. This conflict kind of dragged on since the Great Hyperspace War, around a thousand years ago."

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara is pretty much half-concious. She's staring at Asriel, her face blushing heavily. Her eyes are open and she just stares at him. She's never felt this before... what is this weird feeling? Is it that 'Love' that everyone talks about?
Asriel Dreemurr

"I never felt like this before...It's like a burning desire." He would put Chara in her bed, putting a box of chocolate near her.

Donder172 said:
"My universe exists out of what we call the Galaxy, it exists out of space and star systems. I don't know precisely how many star systems exist, since there are so many and we haven't explored everything yet. One of the biggest powers is the Galactic Republic, a democratic government which exists out of the Senate which is located on Coruscant. The Senate is made from the representatives of the governments part of the Republic, also called 'senators'. Another big power is the Sith Empire, which is ruled by their emperor and their Dark Council. They want to see the fall of the Republic and we've been at war with the Sith for a long time. We are at the moment at war with them. The war returned after decade of Cold War after the Sacking of Coruscant which resulted into the Peace Treaty of Coruscant. Both powers are strained by the war. Another power is the Hutt Cartel, they are mostly neutral in the conflict. This conflict kind of dragged on since the Great Hyperspace War, around a thousand years ago."
Dr. Alphys

Dr. Alphys was taking careful notes of what you're saying, she looked at the Paper and noted as fast as she could.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I never felt like this before...It's like a burning desire." He would put Chara in her bed, putting a box of chocolate near her.
Chara

Chara seems to be having something similar to a seizure, but not as violent and uncontrollable.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Dr. Alphys was taking careful notes of what you're saying, she looked at the Paper and noted as fast as she could.
"In this conflict, thousand of star systems were ravaged and millions were slain."

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara seems to be having something similar to a seizure, but not as violent and uncontrollable.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Ch-Chara?! What is going on?" He would try to help Chara, but he couldn't. "If you can hear me, blink!"

Donder172 said:
"In this conflict, thousand of star systems were ravaged and millions were slain."
Dr. Alphys

"God... horrible." Alphys said and noted.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Ch-Chara?! What is going on?" He would try to help Chara, but he couldn't. "If you can hear me, blink!"
Chara

She blinks and says "Don't worry Asriel... it's just love."

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys

Chara

Asriel Dreemurr

"The acronym or...?" He would be pretty worried.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"The acronym or...?" He would be pretty worried.
Chara

"The real love, Asriel. Not the acronym." She said, while blushing and smiling at him.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
Chara

Chara opens the chocolate box to see what's inside, she's smiling softly.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys

Chara

"But they are not our biggest struggle now. During the war, a third party came out of deep space and attacked both the Sith Empire and the Republic. Both lost in less than a year. I hid with my Jedi Master Marrie Whitestone on Hoth, I was her Padawan, a other word for 'aprentice'. I did my Knight Trials on Hoth."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back