• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Barbas said:
Harry Potter universe
While the Orc army is being destroyed by the four heroes, a loud shriek is suddenly heard as the Witch King of Angmar arrives.
In the distance, a roar can be heard.

[media]

[/media]
Birdsie said:
Determination
imgtest.php

imgtest.php
Mizelia moves her hand to 'yes'

Gaster stopped coding as another portal appeared,he went through it to see where it would take him,the random portals were like a type of roulette for him,and it was fun and interesting to him.

Vampiress said:
Claire Hart:Angel Grove/Power Ranger Universe

Claire Hart was sitting in Angel Grove high cafeteria holding her morpher in her pocket. "I'm so bored now that Trini, Billy, Zack, Tommy, Kat, Rocky, Adam, Aisha, Jason, and Kim are all out of school." She said to herself since no one was sitting by her. "I wonder if Jason is back from his trip yet." She said. Claire decided to go to Earnie's since she didn't have a last class. She got up morpher tucked safetly in her pocket and she walked to Earnie's. Perhaps my sis is there working. She thought happily as she walked.
A bright flash happens right in front of Claire,then a strange creepy being was there,the being just sat there and stared at them.

Gaster appeared in the world of power rangers and was right in front of a local,he stayed quiet looking at the human,trying to think of somthing to say,he didn't want to screw up and be considered an enemy.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"
C'mon, it's the 5th time you die! Let me play already!"
Chara

Chara smiles at him and hugs the controller, to not give it up. "My Determination!" she yelled at him.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster stopped coding as another portal appeared,he went through it to see where it would take him,the random portals were like a type of roulette for him,and it was fun and interesting to him.
A bright flash happens right in front of Claire,then a strange creepy being was there,the being just sat there and stared at them.

Gaster appeared in the world of power rangers and was right in front of a local,he stayed quiet looking at the human,trying to think of somthing to say,he didn't want to screw up and be considered an enemy.
Claire blinked and looked up. "Who are you?" She asked in a low calm voice. "Also what are you? Your not one of Rita's." She added looking curiously at the creature wondering if she was gonna need to morph or not.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would try to get the controller with the force.
Chara

Chara holds the controller as hard as she can and she flops over to the floor, due to it.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would be above her, with his arms near her head.
Chara

Chara takes on a seductive face and says "P-Please be gentle." Then she winks seductively at Asriel. She was joking of course...

Witch King of Angmar

Ignoring the roar, the Witch King commands his Fell beast to fly towards his opponets before hurling a large fireball at them.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara takes on a seductive face and says "P-Please be gentle." Then she winks seductively at Asriel. She was joking of course...
Asriel Dreemurr

"Of course." He would start kissing her passionately.

Vampiress said:
Claire blinked and looked up. "Who are you?" She asked in a low calm voice. "Also what are you? Your not one of Rita's." She added looking curiously at the creature wondering if she was gonna need to morph or not.
"I am gaster,a being who can travel through universes.that is the most I can tell you,and do not worry,I am not here to hurt you."

Barbas said:
Witch King of Angmar
Ignoring the roar, the Witch King commands his Fell beast to fly towards his opponets before hurling a large fireball at them.
Bulvarr

Bulvarr runs away from the place the fireball would hit, making it just in time.

Wrath

The Wrath uses Force speed to run away from the fireball, then uses the Force to leap towards the Witch King, if not getting close enough he throws his lightsaber at him.

Meanwhile, a dragon comes closer, letting out a roar. Charging at the Witch King, when close enough it starts to use Fire Breah "Yol Toor Shul!"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Of course." He would start kissing her passionately.
Chara

Chara would simply kiss him back with no words, after she started lacking oxygen she moved her head away and took a few breathes.

"Alright, enough. You can play now."

Barbas said:
Witch King of Angmar
Walter

Walter uses his super-speed to avoid the attack, then he attacks the Witch King from a big distance using the Monofilament Wires, cutting a lot of trees in the process.

Barbas said:
Witch King of Angmar
Fawkes Aims his gatling lazer at the beast, roars as he fires

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara would simply kiss him back with no words, after she started lacking oxygen she moved her head away and took a few breathes.

"Alright, enough. You can play now."
Asriel Dreemurr

"Alright...heh." He would take the controller, starting to play.

5 hours later...

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Alright...heh." He would take the controller, starting to play.

5 hours later...
Chara

Chara was asleep on Asriel's chest, snoring silently. She seemed to have a nice dream for once.

(Sc2 universe..ehhh.ehhhh?)

I see the portal start to form

, I wait patiently for it to complete

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara was asleep on Asriel's chest, snoring silently. She seemed to have a nice dream for once.
Asriel Dreemurr

He wasn't sleeping, but speaking with Alphys trough the phone. (Messages.)

Mizelia stood up, looking for a spot to sit, after some time she finds a nice place to sit and walks to the place and sits down in a meditative position, clearing her mind and concentrating on the Force. Starting to meditate.

Siegmeyer of Catarina

Power Rangers Universe

Siegmeyer stepped through the Portal and appeared in Angel Grove "Hmm it seem like i am in quite the pickle" Siegmeyer says as he studies his surrounding, he wanders into Earnie's Siegmeyer is ignorant to the stares he is getting @Vampiress

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He wasn't sleeping, but speaking with Alphys trough the phone. (Messages.)
Chara

Chara wakes up and looks at Asriel, lying her head on his knees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back