• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Hey, didja sleep well? Even if it's 2 o'clock in the morning though."
Chara

"I'm going to sleep again, Asriel. Take off your shirt... just the shirt." Chara said to Asriel, looking at him with a serious face.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I'm going to sleep again, Asriel. Take off your shirt... just the shirt." Chara said to Asriel, looking at him with a serious face.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Uh...alright." He would take off his shirt, laying down on the bed.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Uh...alright." He would take off his shirt, laying down on the bed.
Chara

Chara put her head on his fluffy chest with all the Fur. She says "Much better." then she closes her eyes again.

Yappi said:
(Sc2 universe..ehhh.ehhhh?)
I see the portal start to form

, I wait patiently for it to complete
The portal finishes opening,but if one were to try and cross it would not work,instead you would get a really weird feeling if you stood inside it.

Witch King of Angmar

Unharmed by the flames, the Witch King points his sword at the dragon and fires a bolt of lightning at jyst before his Fell beast was hit by the lasers. Wounded, the winged beast crashes into the ground with a loud thud. Pushing the large carcass off if his, the Witch King gets back to his feet and readies his sword.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara put her head on his fluffy chest with all the Fur. She says "Much better." then she closes her eyes again.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would scratch his horns, then he would close his eyes.

Barbas said:
Witch King of Angmar
Unharmed by the flames, the Witch King points his sword at the dragon and fires a bolt of lightning at jyst before his Fell beast was hit by the lasers. Wounded, the winged beast crashes into the ground with a loud thud. Pushing the large carcass off if his, the Witch King gets back to his feet and readies his sword.
The Wrath recalls his lightsaber back, looking at the Witch King "You made enemies with the Emperor's Wrath!" he then leaps towards the Witch King, aiming for an overhead slash at his head.

The Dragon takes the hit, falling down for a moment but keeps in the air.

billthesomething said:

Thel Vadam

Dark Soul Universe

"Lordran i have never heard any other human speak of this land where the dead seem to rise on their own accord. as for where i hail it is called Sangheilios and no they have not" Thel shook his head "though i have faced similar creatures, the flood"

Plague Knight

Undertale Universe

You hear loud explosion and the gurgled whimpering of Endogeny. Plague knight found Dr. Alphys "Thanks for not helping" plague knight said to the doctor. Plague Knight was covered in drool from Endogeny "Do You have a wash bin? hee hee, that beast of yours has covered me in it's affections" @Birdsie
"I have to admit myself that I have never heard of Sanghelios it must be a far away Land as I myself have never heard of it but then again Gywn never tends to want to invade other Land in fear someone may be stronger than him." Then it hit Artorias 'Gywn, where is Lord Gywn?'

Witch King of Angmar

"I care not for your worthless title, mortal! For I serve a far greater master than your pathetic Emperor!" Blocking the lightsaber with his sword, the Witch King forms a fireball in his left hand and precedes to hurl it at Wrath.

@Donder172

Barbas said:
Witch King of Angmar
"I care not for your worthless title, mortal! For I serve a far greater master than your pathetic Emperor!" Blocking the lightsaber with his sword, the Witch King forms a fireball in his left hand and precedes to hurl it at Wrath.

@Donder172
The Wrath jumps backwards, avoiding the attack, then lands and charges at the Witch King, holding his lightsaber in a Juyo stance, starting to attack with barrages of furious attacks at the man, using his hatred to augment his strenght

Bulvarr charges in as well, aiming a strike at the Witch King's side with his steel sword

Witch King of Angmar

While using his magic sword to block Wrath's attacks, the Witch King is unable to block Bulvarr's blade. Upon touching him, the steel sword shatters into a hundred pieces.

@Donder172

Barbas said:
Witch King of Angmar
While using his magic sword to block Wrath's attacks, the Witch King is unable to block Bulvarr's blade. Upon touching him, the steel sword shatters into a hundred pieces.

@Donder172
Bulvarr looks in shock as his blade just broke into pieces "By the Nine..." He then runs to make distance while the Wrath keeps pressing on the attack

Witch King of Angmar

Deciding that he wasted enough time fighting Wrath, the Witch King blocks a an incoming attack before pointing his left hand at the Sith's lightsaber with the intention of using his magic to cause it to fall apart.

@Donder172

Barbas said:
Witch King of Angmar
Deciding that he wasted enough time fighting Wrath, the Witch King blocks a an incoming attack before pointing his left hand at the Sith's lightsaber with the intention of using his magic to cause it to fall apart.

@Donder172
The Wrath looks shocked as his lightsaber falls apart, extending his hand towards the man, trying to catch him with a Force choke.

Bill became inpatient "WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG! WE ARE TAKING VALUABLE TIME!" He hit the walls but had became tired and stiff "Darn robot body heating," he said as he lied on his back.

@MTchaos1134 @Noivian @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hatty decided to walk around the facility, for you see children he wanted to find his way back home. The problem is he was too silent to say anything and was a pussie...cat, and we all know what happens to pussie cats, right children. No seriously what happens to pussie cats?

Bill sighed "I would like a body that is faster but better padded in case of another attack when we travel," he said as he calmed down. He looked around "Where is Peridot, haven't seen her lately," he asked as he got feeling back in his arm.

@MTchaos1134

Bill sighed "I am from Gravity Falls, that is a world where monsters and other creatures are attracted to gravity falls organ. I was a demon who could be summoned by activating a journal that had the secrets to gravity falls, however I could be defeated by people of my cipher, Pine Tree, and Shooting Star were the two. They got Stan to trap me in his mind, he punched me out of there, they thought I died but I didn't, just banished to the void." He said as he used his eye to show a cipher wheel, his old one "The Multiverse has given me a new cipher wheel, every time I meet someone a new sign is burned into it," He said as he showed a new cipher wheel.

@MTchaos1134

Peridot felt the blue liquid "Hey what is this stuff, I should leave," she gets up but slips and starts to bounce off the walls screaming. Peri starts saying "FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!."

@MTchaos1134

Bill smiled "Yes, in fact you are at the top," he spins the wheel as a cake can be shown "That is you." He spins it again and a pair of wing ding hands appear "That is Gaster." He spins it and ketchup, a robot ball, and a floating hat appear "Sans, Peridot, and Hatty."

@MTchaos1134

Peridot struggles "You are gonna pay you pestering clod, I will have you scrapped for this." She throws more insults as she flies around the room before grabbing a shower head, and clinging for dear life.

@MTchaos1134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back