• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"Wait... RIGHT! YOU ARE THE PRINCE! And yes, I did." Alphys said, responding to the Japanese question.

Dr. Alphys

"After we're done, I want to donate all my Anime, so that you can spread it all across your Universe. Living without Anime is like a nightmare, I can't imagine doing so." Alphys said, as she turned on the First Episode of Mirai Nikki on the screen.

Dr. Alphys

"It's like Cartoons, but for Adult people... and it's so so so much better!" Alphys said with an excited voice.

(She turned this on for you to watch [media]

[/media])
"Trust me... anime is the least concern in my Galaxy. We're at war with the Sith Empire."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Peri looked around and found a shower "Most adequate, the junk bot picked me up like a human BA." Peridot turned on the water as a scream could be heard all around the facility "HATTY GET OFF MY BACK! AND THIS WATER IS HELL!"

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry,I accidentally made it too hot."the water starts getting really cold.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"Wait... RIGHT! YOU ARE THE PRINCE! And yes, I did." Alphys said, responding to the Japanese question.

Dr. Alphys

"After we're done, I want to donate all my Anime, so that you can spread it all across your Universe. Living without Anime is like a nightmare, I can't imagine doing so." Alphys said, as she turned on the First Episode of Mirai Nikki on the screen.

Dr. Alphys

"It's like Cartoons, but for Adult people... and it's so so so much better!" Alphys said with an excited voice.

(She turned this on for you to watch [media]

[/media])
"And i Don't think a lot people in my universe would be to interested in a bunch of children killing each other hee hee" Plague knight stated "and also shouldn't you be figuring out on how to get us home"

Peridot throws hatty into a wall when the water got to cold she screamed louder "I FEEL LIKE HUNDREDS OF ICICLES ARE STABBING MY BACK!" Peri said as she curled into a ball shivering underneath the shower head.

@MTchaos1134

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Hehehe...can we go play with the amalgamates downstairs while you show...your anime?"
Dr. Alphys

"Amalgama- I-I-I-I H-H-Have N-n-no I-Idea wh-what you're t-t-talking about." Alphys was sweating very profusely.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys simply ignored all other remarks and continued watching.
"What are they even saying? I don't know the language they speak nor the words written..."

Donder172 said:
"What are they even saying? I don't know the language they speak nor the words written..."
"if you insist on showing us this then show us something we understand" plague knight said to Alphys @Birdsie

billthesomething said:
"if you insist on showing us this then show us something we understand" plague knight said to Alphys @Birdsie
Dr. Alphys

"I see... I see... I'll put on a version with dubbing. Hang on!" Alphys took the remote and changed a few things. Then the Characters spoke in English.

White Shamrock] [FONT='Courier New'][COLOR=#00b359]Peridot throws hatty into a wall when the water got to cold she screamed louder "I FEEL LIKE HUNDREDS OF ICICLES ARE STABBING MY BACK!" Peri said as she curled into a ball shivering underneath the shower head.[/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29877-mtchaos1134/ said:
@MTchaos1134[/URL]
Suddenly,the water was the perfect tempature.and the pressure went back to normal.but then the shower head started spraying blue gell.(the jump jell)

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"I see... I see... I'll put on a version with dubbing. Hang on!" Alphys took the remote and changed a few things. Then the Characters spoke in English.
Mizelia keeps looking at the screen, finding it a bit strange. "Ehh... I don't want to be rude, but I really wish to find a way back to my own universe if possible..."

Donder172 said:
Mizelia keeps looking at the screen, finding it a bit strange. "Ehh... I don't want to be rude, but I really wish to find a way back to my own universe if possible..."
Dr. Alphys

"W-Well... I'll start working on... a portal... I guess... But I don't know how to open Multiversal portals... but I'll try!" Alphys ran through a Metal door and down the elevator, to the true lab.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"W-Well... I'll start working on... a portal... I guess... But I don't know how to open Multiversal portals... but I'll try!" Alphys ran through a Metal door and down the elevator, to the true lab.
Mizelia blinks for moment, following her through the metal door (if it's not locked) down the elevator (if accessable for her and if the metal door is not locked).

"Hee hee that was decent, but waste of time none the less" He turned to watch Alphys Leave and followed Mizella

Artorias was confused as to what was happening one minute he was walking into a small village enjoying himself and then the next time had fast fowarded itself and made creatures appear then the creatures attacked him and some other "people" showed up he was sure only one of them was actually human whislt the other three definetely weren't.

@RedTeam Grif @Noivian

Bills cage unlocked,gaster though it was enough time in a cage for the triangle.

@White Shamrock

Donder172 said:
Mizelia walks further into the laboratory.
You encounter several MEMORYHEADS.

tumblr_nyzu7sI9nX1ujhpyno1_500.png

(This music plays [media]

[/media])

Knight Artorias]Artorias was confused as to what was happening one minute he was walking into a small village enjoying himself and then the next time had fast fowarded itself and made creatures appear then the creatures attacked him and some other "people" showed up he was sure only one of them was actually human whislt the other three definetely weren't. @RedTeam Grif [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26400-noivian/ said:
@Noivian[/URL]
Thel's mind was wrecked with confusion and three question laid in the forefront of his mind, where was he? had he traveled back into earth's past? and why were the flood here? surly the human could answer some "Human Where are we?"

Birdsie said:
You encounter several MEMORYHEADS.
tumblr_nyzu7sI9nX1ujhpyno1_500.png

(This music plays [media]

[/media])
Mizelia looks at the... whatever they are, feeling disturbed by the sight of it "We... should keep moving..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back