• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Right." She followed him and looked around Hotland whilst they were there.

Soon after, they entered the Lab.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would put her on the chair, whilst the two people were watching at them.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would put her on the chair, whilst the two people were watching at them.
Mizelia looks at Asriel as she puts the woman on the chair "Ehh... Hello."

Plague Knight walked over to assist with lifting up Alphys "How is that i always seem encounter both of you, Hee Hee" @Gabrygabra97

billthesomething said:
Plague Knight walked over to assist with lifting up Alphys "How is that i always seem encounter both of you, Hee Hee" @Gabrygabra97
Chara

"What's surprising is rather that I haven't stabbed anyone, but... that'd be rude." Chara said with a childly smile, then looking at Asriel and saying "That was a great date, by the way. I've enjoyed it." And took his hand, making him hold her. She wanted to make them look like they're a pair to the two people in-front.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"What's surprising is rather that I haven't stabbed anyone, but... that'd be rude." Chara said with a childly smile, then looking at Asriel and saying "That was a great date, by the way. I've enjoyed it." And took his hand, making him hold her. She wanted to make them look like they're a pair to the two people in-front.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Me too...heh." He was thinking about something else, about Alphys, that would probably tell Asgore about both of them. "I am scared, Chara, scared about what could happen."

Noivian said:
"Is he really my father, though?" Sans asked, looking to Gaster. There was something familiar about the older skeleton... and granted that Sans couldn't remember much, there was a possibility.
Sans waved back to Bill, slightly wary given how he just started a fight.
Yappi said:
I decide to stay out of this fight and after I ask the few "so is the portal done,I dont want to get killed by a Dorito or anything else today"
@MTchaos1134[/URL]
"That is for you to find out sans."GLaDOS responded adding the final touches to the portal.

A camera turns and faces the green being."Hello there,welcome to aperture science,you just went into another universe."a tube comes down and a brochure flies out,hitting peridot with supposing force to the chest.glados is getting tired of introducing evreything that enters thier universe.glados hers and idea and starts working on a recording.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Not a single one? hee hee, would you happen to have there ashes i wish to have some, hee hee for my potions" Plague knight was not to surprised at their interaction he could see it from a mile away despite his own initial relationship troubles

billthesomething said:
"Not a single one? hee hee, would you happen to have there ashes i wish to have some, hee hee for my potions" Plague knight was not to surprised at their interaction he could see it from a mile away despite his own initial relationship troubles
Chara

"Oh, that could cause a lot of problems. Something like Flowey could come to life... again... bah! Disgusting..." She said the last sentence a bit silently. She then watched the two and looked around the lab a bit, she didn't notice any changes since the last Genocide run.

Bill looked over at peridot on the screen"DORITO! Good to see you, I got trapped in a cage by wing ding." He yelled before he tries to shoot the bars to no effect.

Peridot sighed "Hello Cipher, I just came back from the corn universe. I feel unclean and need a shower after that encounter," Peridot said rubbing dirt off herself.

@MTchaos1134

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chara
"Oh, that could cause a lot of problems. Something like Flowey could come to life... again... bah! Disgusting..." She said the last sentence a bit silently. She then watched the two and looked around the lab a bit, she didn't notice any changes since the last Genocide run.
"Is Alphys in need of medical attention?" She says while looking at the woman

Birdsie said:
Chara
Asriel Dreemurr

"Flowey?" He said, trying to wake Alphys, screaming: "THERE's ANIMEEEEEEEEE!"

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Hee hee, what a shame, so you don't have any ashes then? i though a killer like yourself would be covered in the stuff hee hee. Mona would have been very interested in acquiring some." Plague knight was beginning to feel a bit homesick and thinking about his fiance only made it worse, but he hoped soon that doctor Alphys would be able to return him to his universe

Noivian said:
"Is he really my father, though?" Sans asked, looking to Gaster. There was something familiar about the older skeleton... and granted that Sans couldn't remember much, there was a possibility.
Sans waved back to Bill, slightly wary given how he just started a fight.
@MTchaos1134[/URL]
gaster looked at sans then the green being,he does not want another encounter,so he teleports behind the walls,waiting for the portal To open.

GLaDOS faces the green Dorito."so you wish for a shower?ok,I will get you too one."a hand picks up peri and moves her behind the walls and into another room,which has multiple showers.

But if peri were to activate one,the pressure would be high and it would also be very hot.

billthesomething said:
"Hee hee, what a shame, so you don't have any ashes then? i though a killer like yourself would be covered in the stuff hee hee. Mona would have been very interested in acquiring some." Plague knight was beginning to feel a bit homesick and thinking about his fiance only made it worse, but he hoped soon that doctor Alphys would be able to return him to his universe
Asriel Dreemurr

"Do not talk sh-...shamefully about her!" He said, covering Chara.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Flowey?" He said, trying to wake Alphys, screaming: "THERE's ANIMEEEEEEEEE!"
Dr. Alphys

Alphys wake up and yelled "ANIME? WHERE!?!??!?!?" With incredible enthusiasm. "Oh... there's n-no... Anime... sorry."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Do not talk sh-...shamefully about her!" He said, covering Chara.
Chara

"Shamefully? Of course I'm a killer!" She said, walking up to Asriel from behind and hugging him, her face was behind so that he couldn't see it. She smiled sadistically at Plague Knight.

Sauron

Once he was inside of his tower, Barad Dur, Sauron sends out orders to his forces in Mordor, Isengard, Dol Gulder, and his other Orc camps to behim to mobilize their forces.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys wake up and yelled "ANIME? WHERE!?!??!?!?" With incredible enthusiasm. "Oh... there's n-no... Anime... sorry."
Mizelia looks curiously at Aplhys "What is anime?"

Donder172 said:
Mizelia looks curiously at Aplhys "What is anime?"
Dr. Alphys

"W-What?..." She said in disbelief. "HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT ANIME IS?!?!?!" She yelled out, shaking the Woman. "Follow me, we need to educate you!" She said, leading the way to her giant TV screen.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Asriel Dreemurr

"Alphys!! Hey! It's been a while..." He would smile, saying: "Watashi no koto ga koishikattadesu ka?"

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"W-What?..." She said in disbelief. "HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT ANIME IS?!?!?!" She yelled out, shaking the Woman. "Follow me, we need to educate you!" She said, leading the way to her giant TV screen.
"Because it's not from my universe...?" following her to the screen.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Shamefully? Of course I'm a killer!" She said, walking up to Asriel from behind and hugging him, her face was behind so that he couldn't see it. She smiled sadistically at Plague Knight.
"Hee Hee nice try Kid but i don't get intimidated" Plague Knight smirked under his mask, this kid was just so predictable, he turned away from her and followed Alphys "What is this anime?" he asked curious

Peri looked around and found a shower "Most adequate, the junk bot picked me up like a human BA." Peridot turned on the water as a scream could be heard all around the facility "HATTY GET OFF MY BACK! AND THIS WATER IS HELL!"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Alphys!! Hey! It's been a while..." He would smile, saying: "Watashi no koto ga koishikattadesu ka?"
Dr. Alphys

"Wait... RIGHT! YOU ARE THE PRINCE! And yes, I did." Alphys said, responding to the Japanese question.

Donder172 said:
"Because it's not from my universe...?" following her to the screen.
Dr. Alphys

"After we're done, I want to donate all my Anime, so that you can spread it all across your Universe. Living without Anime is like a nightmare, I can't imagine doing so." Alphys said, as she turned on the First Episode of Mirai Nikki on the screen.

billthesomething said:
"Hee Hee nice try Kid but i don't get intimidated" Plague Knight smirked under his mask, this kid was just so predictable, he turned away from her and followed Alphys "What is this anime?" he asked curious
Dr. Alphys

"It's like Cartoons, but for Adult people... and it's so so so much better!" Alphys said with an excited voice.

(She turned this on for you to watch [media]

[/media])

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"Wait... RIGHT! YOU ARE THE PRINCE! And yes, I did." Alphys said, responding to the Japanese question.

Dr. Alphys

"After we're done, I want to donate all my Anime, so that you can spread it all across your Universe. Living without Anime is like a nightmare, I can't imagine doing so." Alphys said, as she turned on the First Episode of Mirai Nikki on the screen.

Dr. Alphys

"It's like Cartoons, but for Adult people... and it's so so so much better!" Alphys said with an excited voice.

(She turned this on for you to watch [media]

[/media])
Asriel Dreemurr

"Hehehe...can we go play with the amalgamates downstairs while you show...your anime?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back