• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would slightly open his eyes, looking towards Chara: "'morning..." He would then shake his head, opening his eyes completely. "I had a bad dream..."
Chara

"Bad dream? I heard you mumble, wasn't it about us going on a date?" She asked and smiled at him seductively. "Quite the naughty dream, Asriel."

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Bad dream? I heard you mumble, wasn't it about us going on a date?" She asked and smiled at him seductively. "Quite the naughty dream, Asriel."
Asriel Dreemurr

"D-Date...? Kind of... but then... you said you don't want it and you left me alone." He would scratch his eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"D-Date...? Kind of... but then... you said you don't want it and you left me alone." He would scratch his eyes.
Chara

Chara walked up to him frowning, then smiled and said "I'd never do that, so don't worry." with a cheering up tone. She smiled again and said "Want some Chocolate-Butterscotch pie?"

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara walked up to him frowning, then smiled and said "I'd never do that, so don't worry." with a cheering up tone. She smiled again and said "Want some Chocolate-Butterscotch pie?"
Asriel Dreemurr

"Yeah! Anyways, is dad home yet?" He would get up from the bed, taking off his sleeping shirt.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Yeah! Anyways, is dad home yet?" He would get up from the bed, taking off his sleeping shirt.
Chara

"Are you sure we should even... well... talk to him? We've died in this world, Asriel. He'll be terrified." Chara said, not wanting to meet Asgore, as Asriel would probably tell him what she did to Toriel, speaking of that... "Also, Asriel... I have a question... why did you forgive me for killing... mom?" She asked with a frown, looking away.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Are you sure we should even... well... talk to him? We've died in this world, Asriel. He'll be terrified." Chara said, not wanting to meet Asgore, as Asriel would probably tell him what she did to Toriel, speaking of that... "Also, Asriel... I have a question... why did you forgive me for killing... mom?" She asked with a frown, looking away.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Because it wasn't your fault...I mean...it's not CHARA that killed mom...it's...well...the thing inside you."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Because it wasn't your fault...I mean...it's not CHARA that killed mom...it's...well...the thing inside you."
Chara

"... That's not a nice thing to say, it's listening." Chara said with a smirk, trying to hold it inside. Then she looked at Asriel "Too bad we can't get rid..." she didn't finish the sentnece. Then she looked down and after a few seconds, back at Asriel. "Want to go on that date from your dream?"

Birdsie said:
Chara
"... That's not a nice thing to say, it's listening." Chara said with a smirk, trying to hold it inside. Then she looked at Asriel "Too bad we can't get rid..." she didn't finish the sentnece. Then she looked down and after a few seconds, back at Asriel. "Want to go on that date from your dream?"
Asriel Dreemurr

He would blush intensely, using his ears to cover his face, though he still has no shirt on. He breathes in, jumping at her playfully, putting her to the ground: "Heh...I'll be gentle" He would wink.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would blush intensely, using his ears to cover his face, though he still has no shirt on.
Chara

"That's a very nice answer, I'll take that as a 'Yes'. Meet you in the MTT Resort in an hour!" She yelled out and walked out of the room, she wanted to prepare.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"That's a very nice answer, I'll take that as a 'Yes'. Meet you in the MTT Resort in an hour!" She yelled out and walked out of the room, she wanted to prepare.
Asriel Dreemurr

He gets in the bathroom to take a shower, he would then put on a nice shirt and a pair of jeans, waiting in front of the MTT Resort after he arrived there.

Donder172 said:
"Okay. I really going to need help with this one. Somehow he knows I am a Jedi and about the Jedi Order. And for unknown reasons, he wants to see its downfall."
Plague Knight Knocked on the Lab's doors with his staff, he turned to the Jedi "I am Sure the royal scientist will be able to help you" Plague knight had similar reasons to the Jedi to why he sought out doctor Alphys, he just wished to go home and return to normalcy or as normal as his universe got @Birdsie

billthesomething said:
Plague Knight Knocked on the Lab's doors with his staff, he turned to the Jedi "I am Sure the royal scientist will be able to help you" Plague knight had similar reasons to the Jedi to why he sought out doctor Alphys, he just wished to go home and return to normalcy or as normal as his universe got @Birdsie
Dr. Alphys

Alphys was watching Anime on her TV screen, then she heard the knock she was slightly afraid. She quickly turned off the TV and went over to the door. It opened as she walked up close and she said "Y-Yes, hello?" With a shy, unsure voice.

tumblr_static_14pat9tjhzogkc0s4c8k800wo.png

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He gets in the bathroom to take a shower, he would then put on a nice shirt and a pair of jeans, waiting in front of the MTT Resort after he arrived there.
Chara

Chara soon arrived, she had a dress and a striped shirt, she walked up to Asriel and said "Greetings." with a simple casual voice.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara soon arrived, she had a dress and a striped shirt, she walked up to Asriel and said "Greetings." with a simple casual voice.
Asriel Dreemurr

"H-Howdy." He would look at her, he would blush slightly. "Let's get in, I got the table..."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"H-Howdy." He would look at her, he would blush slightly. "Let's get in, I got the table..."
Chara

"That's great..." She said with a flirty voice. She was trying to be as nicest as possible, but she was shy. She took his arm and went inside with him, like a couple.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys was watching Anime on her TV screen, then she heard the knock she was slightly afraid. She quickly turned off the TV and went over to the door. It opened as she walked up close and she said "Y-Yes, hello?" With a shy, unsure voice.

tumblr_static_14pat9tjhzogkc0s4c8k800wo.png
"You are dr. Alphys? hee hee thought you would be a bit taller" Plague knight said as he studied the doctor who was actually shorter then him "I am Plague Knight and this is" He gestured towards the Jedi telling her to introduce herself because he never got her name @Donder172

Birdsie said:
Chara
"That's great..." She said with a flirty voice. She was trying to be as nicest as possible, but she was shy. She took his arm and went inside with him, like a couple.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would blush even more, his fur would get rough. "Uh...Alright. I can do this" He thought to himself.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would blush even more, his fur would get rough. "Uh...Alright. I can do this" He thought to himself.
Chara

Chara followed him, not saying anything and looking forward. She saw him blushing and she didn't want him to get too uncomfortable.

Mettaton EX

"GOOD EVENING EVERYBODY! HOW'S THE NIGHT GOING? TONIGHT, I WILL ENTERTAIN YOUR NIGHT! PREPARE...FOR...." Music starts playing and lots of mini mettatons start clapping along the music, cameras are everywhere, recording a little bit of background. Asriel and Chara are seen by the cameras, but from behind. They are not recognised.

[media]

[/media]

Gabrygabra97 said:
Mettaton EX
"GOOD EVENING EVERYBODY! HOW'S THE NIGHT GOING? TONIGHT, I WILL ENTERTAIN YOUR NIGHT! PREPARE...FOR...."

[media]

[/media]
Chara

"Oh... my... God." She said and looked at Mettaton. You could see his reflection in her eyes.

billthesomething said:
"You are dr. Alphys? hee hee thought you would be a bit taller" Plague knight said as he studied the doctor who was actually shorter then him "I am Plague Knight and this is" He gestured towards the Jedi telling her to introduce herself because he never got her name @Donder172
"My name is Mizelia."

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Oh... my... God." She said and looked at Mettaton. You could see his reflection in her eyes.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Hey, it's just Mettaton. Want to dance? Heh...he." He would take her hand, starting to dance along the music.

Donder172 said:
"My name is Mizelia."
Dr. Alphys

"W-W-Well, it's nice to meet you both. W-What can I-I help you with?" She asked, being rather shy and sweating slightly.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Hey, it's just Mettaton. Want to dance? Heh...he." He would take her hand, starting to dance along the music.
Chara

"A-Asriel, I have no idea how to dance. I have two feet left!" She whispered to him, being rather distressed. She stared at Mettaton once in a while.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"A-Asriel, I have no idea how to dance. I have two feet left!" She whispered to him, being rather distressed. She stared at Mettaton once in a while.
Mettaton EX

"DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAYING -I DONT KNOW TO DANCE??-" He would extend his arm, taking Chara near him, saying: "DO WHAT I DO AND YOU WILL BE THE BEST DANCER IN THE ENTIRE UNDERGROUND!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back