• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

@MTchaos1134[/URL]
"Just about."behind the walls there was a sound of items dropping into a bin.

Gaster heard bill and telepathically sent a middle finger to them.

Noivian said:
Sans lets the floating hand shake his, still feeling confused. "Right... that doesn't explain how you know me..."
"It is simple yet surprising.if you want to know now that is fine,but I recommend waiting until we get to the underground."the hand disappeared.

Sans looked to the odd floating triangle, just barely hearing what he said. Father... father? His father? Surely, Sans would remember his own father... and yet, the face was just a blur in his memories. Nodding in agreement to Gaster, Sans placed his hands back in his pockets, looking to the ground as he seemed to be in deep concentration.

Noivian said:
Sans looked to the odd floating triangle, just barely hearing what he said. Father... father? His father? Surely, Sans would remember his own father... and yet, the face was just a blur in his memories. Nodding in agreement to Gaster, Sans placed his hands back in his pockets, looking to the ground as he seemed to be in deep concentration.
Gaster was now very annoyed with the triangle,two more hands flew at bill doing the same thing thing as the first one.

@White Shamrock

Bill ran up to Gaster and grabbed him "ALRIGHT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! FIGHT ME LIKE AN ACTUAL SKELETON AND NOT A CRABBY BALL OF GOO WHO ONLY DEFENSE IS HANDS!" He burst into flames and catches Gaster as well.

@MTchaos1134

Last edited by a moderator:
White Shamrock] [FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=#0000ff]Bill ran up to Gaster and grabbed him "ALRIGHT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! FIGHT ME LIKE AN ACTUAL SKELETON AND NOT A CRABBY BALL OF GOO WHO ONLY DEFENSE IS HANDS!" He burst into flames and catches Gaster as well.[/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29877-mtchaos1134/ said:
@MTchaos1134[/URL]
Gaster so eye flashes and a laser his bill directly in the middle of the eye.four large blasters appear and blast bill all at once,gaster teleports behind bill,floating."are you sure you want to fight? You don't have much power without your actual body."

Bill warps behind him, using his finger to shoot rays around him, he yells "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!," he continues the blast. He smiles "Just like Sans, use the strongest attack first," he slams him in the back off the head with full force.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bill warps behind him, using his finger to shoot rays around him, he yells "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!," he continues the blast. He smiles "Just like Sans, use the strongest attack first," he slams him in the back off the head with full force.

[/QUOTE]
Gaster was now mad.ne teleports behind bill and uses his telekinesis to throw bill around the room with extreme force,gaster attack were more powerful then sans,but they were not at full potential as he was not in his world,after he finished throwing him,two gaster blasters appeared behind bill and fired at his back.oushing him towards gaster,hpwhen bill got close enough a large wall of ice forms and hits bill,the wall moved forward quickly,pushing bill with it,then bill was squashed between the wall of ice and the actual wall.gaster then fired four more gaster blasters at bill.forming a hole where bill is and damaging bill,he then waited for bills next move.

Bill laughed "Nice you pissed me off,". His body goes red as he creates a laser barrage around wind ding before sending millions of shots through him. He continues this pattern before grabbing Gaster and engulf him in flames causing much damage. "Wing Ding you hot headed, better chill out," Bill hits Gaster over the head with his cane before teleporting to a different part of

the room.

Noivian said:
GLaDOS looks at the skeleton."are you ok skeleton?"

MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS looks at the skeleton."are you ok skeleton?"
"... I think so." Sans looked up to the machine. "My name's Sans, by the way."

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Bill laughed "Nice you pissed me off,". His body goes red as he creates a laser barrage around wind ding before sending millions of shots through him. He continues this pattern before grabbing Gaster and engulf him in flames causing much damage. "Wing Ding you hot headed, better chill out," Bill hits Gaster over the head with his cane before teleporting to a different part of
the room.

[/QUOTE]
Gaster uses the last of his power to put bill in a cage he cannot escape.at least without help.(the ring is on it,and the symbols.and it's acting as a lock.)

Noivian said:
"... I think so." Sans looked up to the machine. "My name's Sans, by the way."
"Well sans,if your father is the other skeleton looking being,he is being attacked by Bill,would you want your father to get hurt after you just met him?"GLaDOS asks.

Bill looks at his cell "Ha sore loser much, you tired. Since I don't experience all your skeleton stuff, I am fine ding wing." He looked over at Sans "Hey sans name is bill cipher nice to meet you," he waved from the cage.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Well sans,if your father is the other skeleton looking being,he is being attacked by Bill,would you want your father to get hurt after you just met him?"GLaDOS asks.
"Is he really my father, though?" Sans asked, looking to Gaster. There was something familiar about the older skeleton... and granted that Sans couldn't remember much, there was a possibility.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bill looks at his cell "Ha sore loser much, you tired. Since I don't experience all your skeleton stuff, I am fine ding wing." He looked over at Sans "Hey sans name is bill cipher nice to meet you," he waved from the cage.

[/QUOTE]
Sans waved back to Bill, slightly wary given how he just started a fight.

Chara

Chara woke up and got off the bed, she went to the bathroom and began brushing her teeth.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara woke up and got off the bed, she went to the bathroom and began brushing her teeth.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would still be sleeping, he would say in his sleep: "Do...you wanna go...on a d-*snorts*" Then, he starts to snort again.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would still be sleeping, he would say in his sleep: "Do...you wanna go...on a d-*snorts*" Then, he starts to snort again.
Chara

She took interest in what Asriel said... she spat out the water from her mouth and washed then walked up to him and listened to what he's mumbling out in his sleep.

Birdsie said:
Chara
She took interest in what Asriel said... she spat out the water from her mouth and washed then walked up to him and listened to what he's mumbling out in his sleep.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would snort, but mumble some words out of the snorts: "R-really...? Yay...Let's go to the MTT Res-*snorts*"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would snort, but mumble some words out of the snorts: "R-really...? Yay...Let's go to the MTT Res-*snorts*"
Chara

"D-Does he want to go on a date with me? Or at least is he dreaming about it?" Chara silently said to herself, she stood up and headed out of the room, towards the kitchen. She was hoping to find chocolate, or at least butterscotch-cinnamon pie.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"D-Does he want to go on a date with me? Or at least is he dreaming about it?" Chara silently said to herself, she stood up and headed out of the room, towards the kitchen. She was hoping to find chocolate, or at least butterscotch-cinnamon pie.
(*There is a Chocolate-Butterscotch pie, but its size intimidates you, you let it be.)

Gabrygabra97 said:
(*There is a Chocolate-Butterscotch pie, but its size intimidates you, you let it be.)
Chara

Chara takes a slice anyway, she puts it in her inventory for later. Then she looks a bit around the kitchen. She's looking for some shiny knives, but she can't find any. Afterwards she shrugs and goes back to her room, where Asriel's sleeping.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara takes a slice anyway, she puts it in her inventory for later. Then she looks a bit around the kitchen. She's looking for some shiny knives, but she can't find any. Afterwards she shrugs and goes back to her room, where Asriel's sleeping.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would slightly open his eyes, looking towards Chara: "'morning..." He would then shake his head, opening his eyes completely. "I had a bad dream..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back