• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Bill smiled "Listen wing ding, we are planning on travel through the multiverse, one stop is undertale to study it. Look at yourself, you aren't destabilizing or teleporting away because you are out of the void, also Sans is here if you want to see him," he said as spun his cane and tipped his hat.

@MTchaos1134

"As long as I have my backup" I reclose my visor an charge into the fray shooting down 3 combine guards who thought the firefight was over before the rest got into cover. Is that a.....collossus, no wait strider incoming. I fire the rest of my clip into the garrisoned forces and take out the Rpg to get ready "Boys might want to load your rpg's, we got a strider incoming" I call Glados on my coms "so what exactly can these striders do? Are they anything like collossus?" A few bullets wiz by and I return fire

Yappi said:
"As long as I have my backup" I reclose my visor an charge into the fray shooting down 3 combine guards who thought the firefight was over before the rest got into cover. Is that a.....collossus, no wait strider incoming. I fire the rest of my clip into the garrisoned forces and take out the Rpg to get ready "Boys might want to load your rpg's, we got a strider incoming" I call Glados on my coms "so what exactly can these striders do? Are they anything like collossus?" A few bullets wiz by and I return fire
"They have a deadly anti personnel weapon and a heavy cannon that can destroy almost anything,so cover would be wise.

Behind the strider were some hunters and 4 elite combine,the combine assumed the attack was from freeman and sent a strong force to stop him.

@MTchaos1134[/URL]
"I feel like there is more then what you say,but for now I shall see him,where is he?"

Bill guided him to the original room, and pointed to Sans "Listen wing ding, I am not asking in fact, i'll open a portal right now. If you decide not to join we can put you back in the void," he said as he walked away.

@MTchaos1134

"Yippe ki yay try sent a army and a half after little me, I'm touched" I use the Rpg to shoot down the strider but a hunter charged me. I used the bayonet on my gun to gut it and an shot the other hunters trying to circle me. The elites I threw a Smoke grenade to hopefully not get shot at while I fight the other enemy's. I take the Rpg and hit it again to bring it down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I patch in Glados"Why are they sending so much fire power at me? It's not like a lot of people know about my existence here"

Yappi said:
"Yippe ki yay try sent a army and a half after little me, I'm touched" I use the Rpg to shoot down the strider but a hunter charged me. I used the bayonet on my gun to gut it and an shot the other hunters trying to circle me. The elites I threw a Smoke grenade to hopefully not get shot at while I fight the other enemy's. I take the Rpg and hit it again to bring it down.
With the help of the other rebels firing at the strider,it fell.

Some of the hunters started firing flashers rounds at them,one of the rebels took multiple hits and fell to the floor.a rebel with an smg fires a gerande at the hunter and kills it.

The elites clear out from the smoke and hide behind cover,they start shooting these weird balls at the group,this was probably the secondary attack GLaDOS warned Jim about.

Yappi said:
I patch in Glados"Why are they sending so much fire power at me? It's not like a lot of people know about my existence here"
"They must of spassumed you were somone else,prepare for more,that force was probably for reassurance.so get what you went for and move out,don't stay in one place for too long."as soon as GLaDOS stopped speaking there were sounds of many striders and vehicles in the distance.

They have me pinned but there grouped up tightly, I throw my last grenade with a inspiring message on it 'have a nice day :D '. After the grenade goes off I go into the battlefield and yell for the rebels to cover me. I behead another elite and get the part of the strider " guys it's time to run, hide where you can and attack somewhere else tommorow." I say this before running in the direction of the facility.

I contact Glados "what the hell did they send at me and who did they think I am?"

Yappi said:
I contact Glados "what the hell did they send at me and who did they think I am?"
"I do not know who they are myself,but I know they work for a mysterious powerful man call g man." A elevator rises up the field and awaits for him to enter.

The rebels started to retreat,but the forces got there too soon and a lot of gunfire and screaming was heard in the distance.

I step into the elevator and walk into the main room. I take of my suit and lay the parts on a table. "Lost a lot of brave men getting these, this better work"

Yappi said:
I step into the elevator and walk into the main room. I take of my suit and lay the parts on a table. "Lost a lot of brave men getting these, this better work"
GLaDOS calls bill over with the loudspeakers."Bill may you please come to me again?the human is back."GLaDOS looks at the parts."good work,and thier lives shall not be in vain."GLaDOS waits for bill to come to the center.

MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS calls bill over with the loudspeakers."Bill may you please come to me again?the human is back."GLaDOS looks at the parts."good work,and thier lives shall not be in vain."GLaDOS waits for bill to come to the center.
glaods drops cards in front of the human and other things so he has things to do while waiting.

@Yappi

Bill flew to the main room and waited with his foot tapping the air "Ready lets get a move on," he said as he went close to gaster.

I see the cards so I decide to shuffle em but the flaoting chip comes in so I guess it's time "so..how sure are you this will work?"

(Night,have exams tommorow. Shamrock I'm letting you control jimmy through the teleportation but nothing else. Just say he is knocked out after that)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bill flew to the main room and waited with his foot tapping the air "Ready lets get a move on," he said as he went close to gaster.

[/QUOTE]
Yappi said:
I see the cards so I decide to shuffle em but the flaoting chip comes in so I guess it's time "so..how sure are you this will work?"
"I am 86% sure this will work."glados says as a tube sucks up all the parts.

"What are you rushing me for? Go talk to the AI or do somthing else while I try to talk to sans."gaster foceibly pushed gaster away from himself and sans using telekinesis.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster stood and thought for a moment.he was stuck here,but if he was sent back to the void he could just head back into the undertale world with the coding he already set in,but he'll play along.he approches sans."hello sans,how did you manage to get here?"
@Noivian
Sans seemed to frown for a moment, looking Gaster over. "Do I... know you?" he asked, feeling confused and disoriented. It was a weird feeling, given that his shortcut into this universe didn't cause that, but looking upon this strange monster did.

@MTchaos1134[/URL]
"Why not,it will be fun when the time comes.

Noivian said:
Sans seemed to frown for a moment, looking Gaster over. "Do I... know you?" he asked, feeling confused and disoriented. It was a weird feeling, given that his shortcut into this universe didn't cause that, but looking upon this strange monster did.
"Oh,I forgot you do not remember.well let's just say I was the Royal sciencest before alphys. A floating hand appears and extends out to shake sans hand.

Sans lets the floating hand shake his, still feeling confused. "Right... that doesn't explain how you know me..."

Bill sighs "Out of all the Gasters we could have gotten, we got the strict, uptight, and stuborn father." He said as he rubbed his head and looked at GLaDOS "How is the portal doing, is it almost done," he asked as he floated to the ground.

@MTchaos1134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back