• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Bill hops in but makes his own tweaks, adding a pyramid patterned coat "Wow I haven't been a body since pine tree," he hits his hand on a wall. "This body is even more durable thanks Cake, I feel amazing. I can help you tweak your portals since I could teleport anywhere in the first place" he said as he pun his hand revealing a cane and a top hat.

@MTchaos1134

Bill smiles "Your right I should, these bodies weren't made for me to thrash," he tries to walk and slowly moves to a different side before just floating to the other. He puts a hand over GLaDOS head "Thanks cake, your universe won't be destroyed when I cause weirdmaggedon part 4 multiverse version.

@MTchaos1134

Yappi said:
"Sure what do you need" I slouch to my side
I need the heads of two elite combine,a strider,and the best handheld touchscreen device you can get."a elevator drops down in front of the human and opens.

Bill clenched his fist "He is from the undertale multiverse, he is a virus that in the past destroyed other universes. The problem is, he is a SANS! He could wipe us out, he has done it to countless others," he whispered his eye turned red.

@MTchaos1134

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
"I'd need a army to kill one of the striders, or a lot of explosives"
"Do you know what a strider is?"GLaDOS said as a modified rocket launcher dropped and landed in front of the human,it it was able to shoot two rockets at once,and sell be able to move them both.but they were slower.

I pick up the rocket launcher and put it on my suit to see them aiming at Sans "hey now,I don't know much about him but I doubt he would wipe us without good reason"

Yappi said:
I pick up the rocket launcher and put it on my suit to see them aiming at Sans "hey now,I don't know much about him but I doubt he would wipe is without good reason"
"Do not worry this is just a pointing laser,I use it to point."a modified camera crawls over to the human,to give him assistance and lead him through the vale universe.

Bill looked at the sans "I like that Sans he is a original but no, one who is a glitch of the multiverse. He may not do it now but he has destroyed countless lives and countless families, he is taking my job," bill said his hand burst into a red flame.

@MTchaos1134

"By the way you showed me pictures of them so I would only guess that they are like the Protoss collossus" I go into the suit and get the database from it and show it to Glados "you want to learn more about the Protoss and Zerg it's all in here"

Yappi said:
"By the way you showed me pictures of them so I would only guess that they are like the Protoss collossus" I go into the suit and get the database from it and show it to Glados "you want to learn more about the Protoss and Zerg it's all in here"
"Thank you I shall look through this while you are gone."GLaDOS is already going through it,and at a very fast pace.

"Anything I should know about these 'combine' before I head out" I start to get into my power armor and make sure the Rpg is safely mounted. I reload my rifle and check my explosives.

Bill smiled "I am from a universe called gravity falls, I would go there but I was punched out of that multiverse. I can't return and yet I found the others, I met a box with a hat, a green intergalactic space dorito, and a mad scientist who drinks alcohol and goes around space with a boy named Morty. Those people became friends to me, they were as sick and twisted as me," he said as he floated in the air.

@MTchaos1134

Yappi said:
"Anything I should know about these 'combine' before I head out" I start to get into my power armor and make sure the Rpg is safely mounted. I reload my rifle and check my explosives.
They are highly advanced for this universe and have numbers on thier side,take to the shadows and lure your targets.

@MTchaos1134[/URL]
"Interesting.do you think that I would eventually see them when I start multiverse travel?"GLaDOS asked,interested.

"I have always been told to be resourceful, one more thing. What do the elites look like and what are they capable of"

Bill smiled "I do see them often so yes, how are you going to travel. Your body is attached to the ceiling and you seem quite acquainted with controlling the facility." He said as he spun his cane. When the human left he asked "Ya want to make friendship bracelets," he said in a dull tone.

@MTchaos1134

Yappi said:
"I have always been told to be resourceful, one more thing. What do the elites look like and what are they capable of"
On the humans way up to the surface,GLaDOS talked to them through a speaker."they are white,with a single eye piece on thier he let,op the color is usally red for it and they are well trained,armored and have rifles that have a secondary fire that can disintegrate you with most likely one hit."

@MTchaos1134[/URL]
GLaDOS thinks for a moment."Fine why not."GLaDOS said,accepting bill weird request.this was the work of the Caroline side of GLaDOS.a tube comes out from the roof in front of bill and a aperture science friendship bracelet falls from the tube."I have a mobile body so I am not stuck,and I do pefer to stay in this form I usally need to use my mobile form.i like to experience new things personally."

Bill took the bracelet and smiled before asking "Hey are you going to destroy or observe first. The worlds here are crazy, the only way all those people met me was through the void,....the wind ding guy was strange though," he said as he played with the bracelet.

@MTchaos1134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back