• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Asriel... I don't feel determined. I feel like I'm going to fade out." Chara said, her eyes slowly closing.
Asriel Dreemurr

"No...no...please...Don't go...". He didn't release the souls yet. He would start to transfer his own DTT from the souls to Chara, actually sacrificing his current form.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"No...no...please...Don't go...". He didn't release the souls yet. He would start to transfer his own DTT from the souls to Chara, actually sacrificing his current form.
Chara

"That won't work Asriel, you can't force determination." Chara said, with her eyes closed. She took hold of Asriel to be able to stand up.

"I won't die, don't worry."

Birdsie said:
Chara
"That won't work Asriel, you can't force determination." Chara said, with her eyes closed. She took hold of Asriel to be able to stand up.

"I won't die, don't worry."
Asriel Dreemurr

"I...I know...I am worried a lot though..." You can see a little tear coming down his left eye.

Noivian said:
Giving a terrified squeak, Frisk ran over to the one who called her, dodging his bullets and the attacks of the Hollows on her heels. "Where are we? What's going on?" she asked.
"I Do Not Know Child, Just Keep Down And I Shall Handle This" He placed the carbine back onto his back thinking that he might need to conserve ammo for the future. He drew Prophet's Bane and Began cutting through Hollows keeping them away from Frisk

Yappi said:
I take off my suit and I walk Into the room "heh,magic good nuff" I see the cake and wonder if I should trust it
Noivian said:
"I thought that was what we were doing," Sans responded. "My universe relies heavily on magic and a certain trait called Determination. If someone with enough Determination wills it, the entire timeline can be reset back to a certain point." The skeleton took a moment to pause, wondering if he should continue. "Alright that's enough from me. What about your universe? I assume we're in it right now?"
a robot arm opens the glass container and gives the human a small slice.

"In my universe aperture was abondend due to an invasion of a multi dimension army called the combine.they ensalved humankind here and this is one of the very few safe zones."

A tv comes up and shows sans how they got here and what they have done.

"I managed to get this footage from my modified aperture cameras.my goal long ago was to test the aperture science handheld portal gun."one comes up next to sans,but it's protected in glass as well.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I...I know...I am worried a lot though..." You can see a little tear coming down his left eye.
Chara

"Just let these damn souls go, all they do is cause me a headache..." Chara said to Asriel.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Just let these damn souls go, all they do is cause me a headache..." Chara said to Asriel.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would release all the souls away, they would fade away, but not die. "Alright, Chara...we're going out.

MTchaos1134 said:
a robot arm opens the glass container and gives the human a small slice.
"In my universe aperture was abondend due to an invasion of a multi dimension army called the combine.they ensalved humankind here and this is one of the very few safe zones."

A tv comes up and shows sans how they got here and what they have done.

"I managed to get this footage from my modified aperture cameras.my goal long ago was to test the aperture science handheld portal gun."one comes up next to sans,but it's protected in glass as well.
"Huh..." Sans watched the footage with idle curiosity. "Funny, the humans trapped us monsters underground many years ago with magic. It's kinda ironic seeing them so easily beaten like this."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would release all the souls away, they would fade away, but not die. "Alright, Chara...we're going out.
Chara

Chara falls to the Ground but doesn't go unconcious. "Asriel..." she said with a weak tone.

"Carry me outside, maybe seeing the world again will make me feel determined..." Chara said.

Alphaius said:
Ghett lets out an audible "oooooooooh" then he widens his eyes "how you live on small world"he plops on the ground even sitting he's taller then her he stares intently waiting for an answer as if what comes next May well answer the meaning of life for him @Noivian
"Well, I can make the planet grow or myself shrink!" Jade explained happily. Science and stuff was one of the things she was good at, after all. Granted, this wasn't really science. It was odd god-tier powers.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara falls to the Ground but doesn't go unconcious. "Asriel..." she said with a weak tone.

"Carry me outside, maybe seeing the world again will make me feel determined..." Chara said.
Asriel Dreemurr

"
Ch-Chara...Are you sure you want to go out?" He would pick up her gently, slowly going outside.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"
Ch-Chara...Are you sure you want to go out?" He would pick up her gently, slowly going outside.
Chara

Chara nodded to him and looked at his face whilst being carried.

Noivian said:
"Huh..." Sans watched the footage with idle curiosity. "Funny, the humans trapped us monsters underground many years ago with magic. It's kinda ironic seeing them so easily beaten like this."
"The combine are more advanced then the humans,and have even been using them for their own forces."the screen starts showing all the non humanoid units,like the strider and hunter.and the transport ships.

Last edited by a moderator:
He nods as if this makes perfect sense "you are strong like me"he says with a grin "we both are the bearers of our world" he says this while flexing his massive arm "why are you here little one"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
His fur would be warm, as outside its cold. It was night when the two got out.
Chara

Chara looks at the background. A message appears:

*You look at where you came from.

*You feel nothing.

"Asriel... it doesn't work... I-..." Chara didn't finish and fell asleep. There was a red liquid coming from her nose, but it wasn't blood.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara looks at the background. A message appears:

*You look at where you came from.

*You feel nothing.

"Asriel... it doesn't work... I-..." Chara didn't finish and fell asleep. There was a red liquid coming from her nose, but it wasn't blood.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Gosh...Chara...no!" He would run towards New Home, putting her in her bed, falling asleep with her.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Gosh...Chara...no!" He would run towards New Home, putting her in her bed, falling asleep with her.
Chara

Chara looks at Asriel during his sleep. She doesn't have Determination to do so.

Due to the promise she made to Error about not killing anyone, her Determination no longer has a point.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara looks at Asriel during his sleep. She doesn't have Determination to do so.

Due to the promise she made to Error about not killing anyone, her Determination no longer has a point.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Chara...dont leave...I beg You..." He starts to cry of sadness.

"Heh we would beat em, we have beat gods before. Humans though are more of the middle ground. Where I come from us humans have colonized the stars for generations and met 2 alien species. The Zerg are controlled by a hive mind and are constantly adapting while the Protoss are kinda like the combine but more loyal and not genocidy " I take the cake and take a bite

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Chara...dont leave...I beg You..." He starts to cry of sadness.
Chara

"You cry-baby. I'm fine. Stop crying!" She said and hugged him with a smile.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Gosh Chara...stop scaring me like that..." But he was relieved
Chara

"But seriously, I'm tired. Let's sleep." She lied down her head on his chest and closed her eyes with a smile.

Artorias was getting extremely tired by now and was contemplating letting the Abyss consume him as he had contact with it before but then he noticed his supposed ally and a child so he knew that if he did he would probably go on a rampage and kill the both of them.

@billthesomething @Noivian

"Stomp and smash, Torr!" Echoed the rather high-pitched growly voice and a deep growl answering her and the sound of something being smashed. "Big bossy not here, where we?!" The little high-pitched voice seemed to get aggrivated as heavy steps echoed as well. "Bone men not in Outworld, we in NetherRealm?" A grunt came from the one she was talking to, Torr.

@billthesomething @Knight Artorias

Users who are viewing this thread

Back