• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Jade held out her hand. Being a Witch of Space allowed her all forms of control over matter, thus allowing her to shrink his fist to a normal size and slowing the swing to a halt. It was done in a similar fashion as a meteor she had previously caught just three years prior. Jade herself wasn't one to fight, and really wasn't going to be fighting unarmed either, but didn't happen to have any of her rifles on hand. So for now she would be nullifying his attacks, like so, or redirecting them back at him.

Grievous chuckled seeing the jedi flee. Then, chuckling, he walked around, admiring his new scenary. "I don't know where in the Galaxy I am... hmm," he continued to New Home, and, ignoring the glances cast his way by the monsters around him, reached the Castle. "Well, this looks like a good a place as any." He climbed the castle and dropped a holoprojector on the roof. The holoprojector displayed a massive picture of the CIS logo. "I claim this planet for the Confederacy of Independent Systems!" He hit the ground hard and then walked into the castle, cape flowing behind him. "Meet your new leader!"

@Gabrygabra97

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous chuckled seeing the jedi flee. Then, chuckling, he walked around, admiring his new scenary. "I don't know where in the Galaxy I am... hmm," he continued to New Home, and, ignoring the glances cast his way by the monsters around him, reached the Castle. "Well, this looks like a good a place as any." He climbed the castle and dropped a holoprojector on the roof. The holoprojector displayed a massive picture of the CIS logo. "I claim this planet for the Confederacy of Independent Systems!" He hit the ground hard and then walked into the castle, cape flowing behind him. "Meet your new leader!"
@Gabrygabra97
ERROR!SANS

"Do not go so fast."

He would shoot a Glitch-Blaster to him.

"Chara, wanna help out? It's your chance to kill something."

Mizelia catched her breath, looking around. Trying to contact again with her wristcomm "Mizelia to Arkanis. Please respond. I need help.", only to be answered with silence.

Asriel Dreemurr

"Chara, I am going to break the ba-"

He heard the Glitch-Blaster, he would run as fast as he can to the source of the sound, just to see the cyborg-like reptilian.

"Huh? You won't touch this place!"

*ASRIEL uses Galaxy Storm!

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Do not go so fast."

He would shoot a Glitch-Blaster to him.

"Chara, wanna help out? It's your chance to kill something."
Chara

"Nope. I'm sticking to promises even If I don't like them, like a certain comedian that I know."

Chara said, with a sarcastic voice.

Ghett looks confused at his fist for a second and then reverts to his normal size wasting no time a swings his fists one after the other each blow stoping harmlessly and the next growing in power after a while he stops and smiles

"Surely you are strong those blows normally make the bright fire"(atomic explosion)he allows himself to release more matter "where be you from strong small one?"

Donder172 said:
Mizelia catched her breath, looking around. Trying to contact again with her wristcomm "Mizelia to Arkanis. Please respond. I need help.", only to be answered with silence.
"You know we gotta stop meeting like this hee hee" Plague knight said to the Jedi

Last edited by a moderator:
Asriel Dreemurr

"Chara, we have to go...I don't want you to get hurt, let's get out of here."

He would then take her hand, teleporting to the barrier. There, Asgore is waiting for a human to arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alphaius said:
Ghett looks confused at his fist for a second and then reverts to his normal size wasting no time a swings his fists one after the other each blow stoping harmlessly and the next growing in power after a while he stops and smiles
"Surely you are strong those blows normally make the bright fire"(atomic explosion)he allows himself to release more matter "where be you from strong small one?"
"I'm from Earth!" Jade says, smiling and lowering her arm as the battle ended(?). "My name's Jade! What's you name? Where are you from?"

Donder172 said:
"Who was that cyborg and why did he had two lightsabers?!"
"I don't know what either of those things are, however i am on my way to meet the royal scientist want to Join Me? perhaps she could assist you with you're problems" Plague knight after his stint on Mettaton's tv show had spoke to some of the locals of hotland who spoke of alphys and her genius

Frisk seemed to have wandered through a portal, into another universe! Things were so different here that the girl got all turned around and wound up in a battle of some sorts. What was going on? Who were these people? Where they monsters? Was this the surface? It was all so confusing!

@Knight Artorias @billthesomething

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Chara, we have to go...I don't want you to get hurt, let's get out of here."

He would then take her hand, teleporting to the barrier. There, Asgore is waiting for a human to arrive.
Chara

"Asriel, break the barrier and then let the souls go free. I don't care anymore." Chara said to Asriel.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Asriel, break the barrier and then let the souls go free. I don't care anymore." Chara said to Asriel.
Asriel Dreemur

"What do you mean by -I dont care anymore-?" He would be confused. (Although he's HOT when he is a god.)

billthesomething said:
"I don't know what either of those things are, however i am on my way to meet the royal scientist want to Join Me? perhaps she could assist you with you're problems" Plague knight after his stint on Mettaton's tv show had spoke to some of the locals of hotland who spoke of alphys and her genius
"Okay. I really going to need help with this one. Somehow he knows I am a Jedi and about the Jedi Order. And for unknown reasons, he wants to see its downfall."

"I am Ghett lord of the titans of aria slayer of Uthor...."(he literally goes on for about ten fifteen minutes stating all the side titles a few times he even seems to have to try to remember them)"afterwards he grins "you are a weaver of the spells not many of them in Aria since I smashed dothol and his followers...what is this earth like"

@Noivian

Noivian said:
Frisk seemed to have wandered through a portal, into another universe! Things were so different here that the girl got all turned around and wound up in a battle of some sorts. What was going on? Who were these people? Where they monsters? Was this the surface? It was all so confusing!
@Knight Artorias @billthesomething
Thal glanced back and noticed Frisk, he didn't have time to question why she was here, only that she needed to be somewhere safer like closer to him and Artorias "Child Come Here!" Thel Shouted to Frisk as he shot Hollows that were charging at her

Alphaius said:
"I am Ghett lord of the titans of aria slayer of Uthor...."(he literally goes on for about ten fifteen minutes stating all the side titles a few times he even seems to have to try to remember them)"afterwards he grins "you are a weaver of the spells not many of them in Aria since I smashed dothol and his followers...what is this earth like"
@Noivian
"I think I have it here somewhere," Jade stated, looking through her sylladex for Earth. Pulling out the downscaled planet, she held it out for Ghett to inspect. It was currently the size of a basketball and covered in water, with minimal land showing. "There's usually more green to it than this, but this is where I used to live."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemur
"What do you mean by -I dont care anymore-?" He would be confused. (Although he's HOT when he is a god.)
Chara

"I just don't care. I don't feel determined to kill humanity right now." Chara said, with a frown.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I just don't care. I don't feel determined to kill humanity right now." Chara said, with a frown.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Chara...I am proud of you..." He would smile, his smile is really big. He would then let out a ultra-powerful hit, breaking the barrier.

billthesomething said:
Thal glanced back and noticed Frisk, he didn't have time to question why she was here, only that she needed to be somewhere safer like closer to him and Artorias "Child Come Here!" Thel Shouted to Frisk as he shot Hollows that were charging at her
Giving a terrified squeak, Frisk ran over to the one who called her, dodging his bullets and the attacks of the Hollows on her heels. "Where are we? What's going on?" she asked.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Chara...I am proud of you..." He would smile, his smile is really big. He would then let out a ultra-powerful hit, breaking the barrier.
Chara

"Asriel... I don't feel determined. I feel like I'm going to fade out." Chara said, her eyes slowly closing.

Ghett lets out an audible "oooooooooh" then he widens his eyes "how you live on small world"he plops on the ground even sitting he's taller then her he stares intently waiting for an answer as if what comes next May well answer the meaning of life for him @Noivian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back